Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Chaotic Chronicle (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:21 pm
"Excuse me." Sakira called to the waiter. "May we have 3 more glasses of water?" The waiter nodded and went to get the glasses of water. "Where are we going after this anyways?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:32 pm
"I haven't the slightest idea..." Ronin looked down. "I really don't know this area too well...." At that point, however, Ronin looked around and near where the restrooms were two trenchcoats, communicating. Ronin's eyes narrowed...  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:37 pm
Sakira followed his gaze and spotted them as well. "Told you it felt like someone was watching us. Now they followed us." She said whispering. "Ronin-kun, Ecyv, we better get away from these innocent people or they might get accidentally explode, well if they explode this time."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:04 pm
"You're right..." Ronin finished the last of his food and drank his water quickly as they left the restaurant discreetly. "Let's see if they follow us outside..."  

HaJoeKen

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:36 pm
Ecyv had a curious look in his eye. These guys looked absolutely normal to him, so he wondered how his companions could so positively ID them so quickly. "I mean", - he thought, "Do they glow? Is it because they look creepy? They could be creepy people and nothing more...". All these thoughts raced laps in his head. He saw that they did not in fact glow, but that their way of movement was peculiar, not fluid at all. He walked towards them, ignoring the warnings of his peers, saying: "Explode? You mean these guys could possibly blow into tiny pieces? Sweet!" - He walked towards them. "Hey, you! Yes you, sir!" - He lowered his voice as he approached them. "Are you by any chance...not human? Could you accompany me outside, perhaps? I'm curious about something."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:01 pm
"Aw man." Sakira thought. She walked up towards Ecyv and put her hand on the collar of his shirt and dragged him out the store. Before she left she said to the guys. "Excuse us." When they were outside, Sakira was slightly pissed off. "What the heck were you thinking?! What if they explode right there and now?! You would've died!!!"  

SweetHugz

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:40 pm
Ronin was about to scold at Ecyv for being a little reckless in there, but Sakira's done that for him, so he's obseving the trenchcoats right now. The trenchcoats went to their table and left money on there, which mean they payed for their meal. "Hmm...well they do eat...that's odd" The trenchcoats seem to act like regular people, albeit slightly jerky movements. No one in the restaurant seem to notice. Even the waiters tending to them seem to treat them just like every customer.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:48 pm
Sakira was done yelling at him and then she look over to Ronin. "Ronin, you have anything to say to him?"  

SweetHugz

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:49 pm
Ecyv looked at her with a casual face. "Nothing explodes instantly, so I would've been able to cast an earthen bubble and hold in, not only the explosion, but the vibrations, as well. No problem, really." - He said cooly.

"As for your little theory, I'm guessing it's wrong. Judging from the things you've said, had they been able to explode at will, they would've done so instantly. I'm guessing they blow up when you 'kill' them, as it were."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:52 pm
"Easy for you too say." Sakira muttered as the trench coats were about to walk out the door. "Come on.. let's go somewhere else." She was still a bit pissed off but all she thought about was getting away from innocent citizens so she grabbed Ecyv hand with her left hand and used her right hand to grab Ronin hand.  

SweetHugz

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:23 pm
Ronin followed Sakira and Ecyv as they moved away from the trenchcoats. There they stood a distance away from the restaurant to observe what they do. They haven't come out for a while yet though. The three of them couldn't really see the trenchcoats in the restaurants. "Huh? Where'd they go...?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff