Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Wolf Virus (He's Back!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do werewolves exist?
  Yes
  No
  Are you kidding? I am one.
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:36 am
[Um okay... I find you after Drew tells Violet where to go.]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:28 am
[[Dealy.]]  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:14 am
[[Ok... Timelord hasn't posted in ages so i'll make a post to try and keep the thread alive.]]

Tala lay on hard ground. She tried to move her right leg but found she couldn't. She slowly slowly lifted her head. She could feel a wet pulsing heat on her temple. Slowly, moving her hand at a snail's pace she touched her head and winced at the pain. She looked at her fingers. They were smeared with blood. She could hear footsteps, coming closer, running. She looked up, and saw Violet running towards her. She opened her mouth and attempted crying out to her.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:10 pm
[So is it a full moon tonight?]

Violet keep running and running, she didn't know where the pack is but it doesn't matter to her if someone caught her. They would never suspect the daughter of an important family, especially the heir of it. She smelled the air to try to figure out where the pack is but she smelled blood. Not alot but someone was bleeding close by. She hid behind trees and bushes, Violet was getting closer to whoever was bleeding. She looked from behind a tree a little to see who was laying on the ground but it was too dark for a human's eye to see. She squint her eyes, part of her long blond hair was sticking out.

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:28 am
[Um don't think so. We can cheat I guess]]
Tala lay, twisted and groaning, moaning in pain. She could see Violet getting closer. She swished out her arm and hit a bush next to her. Why hadn't she felt that? No wonder she couldn't see her if a silly bush was in the way. She pushed it again, trying to attract her with the leaves.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:54 pm
"Tala?" Violet whispered. She could tell it was her by the she sound of her groaning and moaning. "Is that you?" Violet approached cautiously in case an enemy was nearby."Tala, is anyone following you?" She said still whispering.  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:41 am
"No...I sent them off in the other direction, towards were I used to stay." She winced, closing her eyes tight. "They've got guns, one of them shot me in the head. We can't stay at the warehouse, they already suspected there. Can you get me to Drew's house?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:50 pm
"I don't know where Drew's house is." Violet frowned as she went over to help Tala up. "He didn't tell me where the pack was going. We could go to my house."  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:29 pm
Tala got up slowly, leaning heavily on Violet, her head spinning. "Just... get us somewhere safe..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:31 pm
Violet put Tala's right arm across her shoulder. "We should hurry, they might find us soon especially with the smell of blood in the air." "But then again humans can't smell blood, can they?" She thought.

[Short post lol oh well]  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:33 pm
"They'll be able to scent me." Tala's breathing was slightly heavy and labored as they moved through the woods towards the city. "One of them's a wolf who knows me very very well." They were coming to civilisation, and could see lights through the trees.

[[My posts are getting shorter too. Hm.
Where is TimeLord??? confused ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:40 pm
[I do not know =/]

"Stay here." Violet said to Tala as she let Tala lean against the wall. They were in an dark alley way and it was impossible for anyone to find them. She took out her cellphone and dial in a number. "Hello?" She said into the phone. "Yes, I'm fine. No, I'm okay mom. Listen I have a friend, she's badly injured and she needs help right away." She said into her phone, her left hand on her hip. "No, she's not a werewolf, mom." Violet lied. "Some stupid stranger whacked on her head with a gun and tried to steal her money. Send me a car right away." She said twirling her hair in boredom. "We're next to Pete's Cafe. Come ASAP. Bye mom. Yes I am going to be careful, don't worry. Bye." She hung up and helped Tala up. "Their going to be here in a few minutes." She said to Tala.

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:47 am
"That's good." Tala's breathing steadied slightly. "We need to find out who else made it. We can do it later." She reached her hand out and felt her temple gingerly. "It should be alright. We just need to find somewhere safe to go. Where do you live?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:51 pm
A limo screeched to a stop and the driver got out the car to look for Violet. "I'm right here" She muttered, helping Tala, "We'll go home and bandage those wounds." Violet helped Tala into the car. She sat on one side and let Tala lay down on the opposite side. "Just try to get blood on the seat Tala."  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:03 pm
Tala's weary eyes looked around the interior of the limo. She noticed a small built in freezer. "Do you have any ice? It might numb the pain a bit." She leaned on her elbow so as to look out the window, looking at the passing trees. She knew her sister would be out there somewhere, looking for her... She new she was a hunter, and she knew if she caught her again she wouldn't take time saying fond goodbyes. They had to find Drew and work out a plan to stay safe.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff