Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:50 pm
Sakira nodded. "That's good." She said thoughtfully. Her pet wolf growled slightly at the words 'Codar."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:52 pm
Jami looked at Aya. "Are you sure?"  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:54 pm
"I'll come along too, I have nothing to do anyways." Sakira said getting up. Her pet wolf got up and nuzzle her hand with his nose. "I'm getting he wants to come too." She said grinning.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:56 pm
Aya nodded. "Of course I'm sure..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:58 pm
Jami looked surprised at both of them. "Are you sure? I have to see the faeries...so we'll be heading there anyways." She frowned uncertainly. "You won't be able to rest, Aya."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:59 pm
Aya smirked. "No rest for the wicked..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:01 pm
She grinned. "If you feel that way." She ducked beneath a low branch and headed north, towards the heart.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:03 pm
Sakira followed Jami, with her pet wolf, Haku right besides her. "How long does it usually take to get to the heart?" She asked as she ran.  

SweetHugz

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:04 pm
He followed after her, motioning to Sakira. "Come on, let's go..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:05 pm
Jami cocked her head. "Something under an hour I guess. I don't usually travel with this many. In fact...I don't usually meet this many at once." She grinned. "I'll have to talk to them to make sure they let us all in."  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:06 pm
"Do you want to get there faster?" She asked, cocking her head to side, towards her pet wolf.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:07 pm
Aya nodded. "They will allow us in. Trust me."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:09 pm
Jami nodded. "I could easily get there quickly. I have Riven, but I wasn't sure about you two." She frowned as she thought to herself. "You can provide rides for you two right?" Then, she heard Aya and looked at him. "How can you be sure?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:13 pm
Sakira smiled at Jami, then nodded at her wolf. She brought out another egg. It hatched and became another dragon. The dragon stopped and waited for Aya and Jami to get on her back. Meanwhile her pet wolf turned into it's original form. Sakira stopped and climbed on Haku's blue back. "Ready to go now?" She said grinning.  

SweetHugz

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:13 pm
Aya smirked. "You'll see... It's a surprise..." He said, climbing on the creatures back. "Yes..."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games