Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:23 pm
Alena blushed, Jack glared. "U-um...Atamous...You had something to tell me before you passed out yesterday.." She mumbled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:26 pm
Atamous
SanoDragonix
Kiro ran at the orc, with increased speed due to him being an Elf. He thrust his katana at the orcs gut.
the orcs blocked all the attacks except the shot but it barely made a wound they all roared and charged at them

Kiro swayed back from the charge with ease, he decided to try and end this now. He placed his real katana hilt in his mouth, and clasped his hands together. He then said. "Flurry of blades!" The fake swords circled around the orc, all of them being illusions. He placed two of the fake ones in his hands, and one still in his mouth as he charged the orc, with the left hand he slashed as the left leg, with the right hand the right leg, then Kiro jumped into the air, slicing with the one in his mouth at the throat in a horizontal slash.  

SanoDragonix

KG8584

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:26 pm
Leon fired another shot then the orc truned areound " woooo ugly" he said stoping and firing again. He tried to sneak around to get to Dessy but the orc had other idea'sthe orc grunted and swang his club at Leon Leon dodged it and fired one more shot " don't you ever die you ugly thing you" he said argly  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:30 pm
Deserei was wondereing what was going on so she opened the door to see and was shocked at what she saw that she couldnt even move  

Edina Elric

Atamous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:30 pm
Elvira_Cross
Alena blushed, Jack glared. "U-um...Atamous...You had something to tell me before you passed out yesterday.." She mumbled.
"its um nothing"((ok after an announcement about monsters is made you can play as the monster and your own or i can play which ever you choose just so you know it will take a bit))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:32 pm
Kumi was a new student at the school and stood outside the entrance doors and sighed nervously."I hope they aren't annoyed with me..."she said nervously and pushed the door open. " Hello..?" she called out. She walked in and her mini skirt rusteld slightly in the wind. She fixed her knee socks and fixed her tank top too. She stood up straight and shut the door behind her. She stepped forewards a bit and walked a bit into the school wondering where to go from there.  

Baby Coquette

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:33 pm
"Oh..Ok.." then, alena remembered something, "Can I speak to Dark?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:38 pm
Elvira_Cross
"sure" his hair turns dark as well as his eyes "yes love? he chuckles a bit  

Atamous

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:38 pm
Atamous
Elvira_Cross
"its um nothing"((ok after an announcement about monsters is made you can play as the monster and your own or i can play which ever you choose just so you know it will take a bit))

((Alright in that case I will RP the orc as well, less work on your part ^_^))

The orc managed the step away from the two leg slashes, but couldn't dodge the neck slash. "Grawgh!!" The orc fell to the ground, holding his now cut open neck.Kiro released the illusion, and removed the katana from his mouth. "Heh, that sure was fun! I don't want to clean this up though...." Kiro quickly opened the door and went inside. "I hope I still don't get stuck cleaning it up..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:39 pm
SanoDragonix
Atamous
Elvira_Cross

((Alright in that case I will RP the orc as well, less work on your part ^_^))
((thank you i have 3 threads to help run so i am always busy))  

Atamous

KG8584

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:43 pm
Edina Elric
Deserei was wondereing what was going on so she opened the door to see and was shocked at what she saw that she couldnt even move

"Dessy go back inside your room " He said as the orc club hit him and nocked him to the ground. "Son of a Gun. that hurts " he said. he layed on the ground and fired at the orc again. "Die why don't you" he said grinning
"Dessy don't worry i'll be fine" he said in pain  
Atamous
Elvira_Cross

Jack watched, glaring.
"Don't lie to me alright? I'm curious to know..What did Atamous wanted to tell me?" She asked, looking into Darks eye's.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
((And I'll rp my orc as well so less for you ok))

Alex saw how he had gotten out of the tornado with ease. "Ok Big and Ugly I'll end you now'he said as he focused his arms changing into silverish armor as his wings became alittle bigger to conpensate for the weight. The Orc charged at him and Swung a large sword as Alex blocked with his new armored arms. "No dice my friedn now lets go"he said as he pushed the sword back and stood ready as his right arm sepearted and energy started to surrouned it like a wind drill as he smiled. "Now Typhoon Knuckle!!'he said shotting the Fist at the orc as it connected wth his chest slamming him back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:49 pm
Elvira_Cross
Atamous
Elvira_Cross

Jack watched, glaring.
"Don't lie to me alright? I'm curious to know..What did Atamous wanted to tell me?" She asked, looking into Darks eye's.
"i can't say he doesn't want me too" he looked down  

Atamous

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:51 pm
Alena sighed, jack blushed and moved to where he couldn't look at her.
'Dark is Atamous's emotions X5 So..'
"Dark.." alena begged, her eyes pleading as she got a bit closer to his face, "Please?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games