Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:08 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy smiled. She said up. " Can I barrow some clothes Justin? And maybe a pair of boxers?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:13 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
"Sure.." he said tossing her a pair of boxers.

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:17 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy slid on his boxers and smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:23 pm
Alex made her way back up to the cabin slowly. She sighed as she got into the cabin and plopped down on the couch. She rolle onto her stomach and closed her eyes and she soon fell asleep.

Collie sighed as she walked back into the girls room and climbed up on her bed. She placed the earbuds back into her ears and yawned. Turning it on full blast she laid on her back.

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:32 pm
Derrek stood close behind Lovie as he bough the tickets. "what movie?" he asked over his shoulder.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:36 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie was a total nerd deep down inside. "Harry potter" He said blushing.  

Vaginal Grape

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:41 pm
"Awesome." he said with a giggle. Derrek hugged Lovie from behind, "Your adorable when you blush." he whispered into his ear. Derrek then link his arm with lovie and started pulling him towards the darkness of the theater.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:46 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin yawned slightly and stood up. "Wanna go
somewhere..Mall..Movie..Dinner?"
he asked.

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:53 pm
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie smiled and walked to the back row. He sat down in a squishy seat.

~* Cassy*~

Casy smiled. "Yeah. Your choice. Then Ill go shower and stuff."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:53 pm
Alex slowly rolled off the couch and onto the ground. She landed with a big thud. "Wha..?" she said looking around as she rubbed her eyes. "Woopsies, fell asleep again" she said laughing to herself. She sighed and looked around. "Where is everyone!" she shouted and crossed her arms.  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:09 pm
Derrek sat down next to Lovie, smiling brightly.

[aaarg, couldn't think of anything.]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:45 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin nodded. "I say...Movie..Ok with you?" he asked.

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:49 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy nods. " Okay let me go get changed." She said standing up and leaving his room running next door to hers.

^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie smiled and put the arm rest up and went and snuggled up with Derrek.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:56 pm
Derrek wrapped his arm around lovie, pulling him close. i really hope this works out. i didn't think i liked him so much he thought as he leaned over to kiss Lov's cheek breifly.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:08 pm
+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin smiled.Suddenly his phone rang causing him to jump up a little from fear. He shook his head and answerd. "Hey Lil!" he smirked. "Heh..When you getting here? Oh You're here now? I see you...Still have that dumb car eh?" he chuckled,looking out the window to his sister's car. "C'mon I was only Joking.." he laughed. "Ok fine..Me and Cassy are going to the movies...Yes we're going out....Yes we did it....Stop acting so immature! My god!" he laughed. "Ok..Fine...Bye.." he hung up.

-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly laughed at her brother's remark and got out of her car. "Nice to see Justin and Cassy are ok.." he smiled. Then he walked over to the girls room and opened the door slowly. "Girls! Your queen is here!" she yelled out with a smirk.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games