Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:50 pm
Hitomi looks up. All the energy drain out of her in one day. "Mitsuka. I think it'd be great if you and him go out for a day. how about tomorrow? It's sunday and all." Hitomi smiled.

Hitomi to Zieg
I'm fine. But I can't see you tomorrow so go with Mitsuka.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:06 pm
Mitsukai looked at Hitomi. "Really? Zeig? All day? Is that okay with you Hitomi?" She excitedly smiled. "I'm so excited.." She thought as she took a step toward Hitomi.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:45 pm
Hitomi smiled. "Of course Mitsuka! I have no problem with it at all!" It'll give me time to think about everything. She continue to smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:36 am
"Great, looks like I'm gonna have fun, hehehe! Well, where do you live? I'll go by there and meet up with you." He said uneasily. 'This feels weird with Hitomi right here!'  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:14 pm
Hitomi smiled. She laughed at Zieg's confused-ness. "Have fun! biggrin Maybe I can level up later too!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:42 am
Inoue skimmed through the information she was getting. Apparently, this person was named Derek Wielant. "Wielant..." she repeated. Now why did that name sound familiar? At that moment she came upon a piece of info which startled her. "He has the only written copy of the Epitaph?" she gasped, hardly believing what she was looking at. But how? Why? She started typing a message on her keyboard -maybe she could talk with this guy.
Suddenly, the connection was cut off and her computer read an error in the system. Inoue shrieked and pounded her fists on her desk. "Dammit! He probably unplugged his computer," she groaned. So close!

Derek sighed as he leaned back in his chair. A triumphant smirk traced up his lips. "Game over." he chuckled.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:15 pm
"Hitomi..!" Mitsukai frowned. "Um..." She then slightly looked up. "I-I h..hope I don't live too far away.." She paused. "...Osaka. Oskaka, Japan. Is that too far away, it is, isn't it?" She thought of how far away Zeig and Hitomi probably lived. "It's not possible, is it..?"

Edin sighed and signed off "The World." "I wonder what Tsuyuna's doing right now. It's kinda weird, calling Inoue by her character name.." He looked around his room, the window by his computer was open, he watched the evening sky roll by for at least 10 minutes, thinking about Tsuyuna.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:58 pm
She smiuled. "You don't live that far, Ok? I'll make sure he goes." She smiled. "Besides, Japan is just one small island. Ha!"  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:45 pm
"I can be there at 9 in the morning, is that ok?" Zieg asked as he smiled. "You really don't mind, Hitomi? I figured you would've said something against it."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:47 pm
Mitsukai gasped. "Really? That's fine! But I need to give you my address...I'll give it to you in an e-mail when I log out today." She smiled at Hitomi. "Thank you, Hitomi!!!" She put her head down in thought. "I'll actually have to sleep during the night today...my mother will be out of town by nine, so...she wouldn't know..." She sighed in her mind and slightly kicked the ground as she looked around in the dome.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:19 pm
"Why would I be against? It's just hanging out." Hitomi smile at Mitsuka. "It's cool, k? Now, I have to meet with a friend, so I'll ttyl!" Hitomi ran toward the harbor.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:19 pm
"Ok?........Guess I'll log out for now and go pull some money out of the bank so we can hang out tomorrow." Zieg said as he went to the saved point. "When you send it to me, include a pic of your house so I know which one it is. Is that alright with you?"  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:55 pm
Mitsukai smiled. "Bye Hitomi!!..Okay! I'll...send you it soon.." She slowly turned her head, and sighed. "Well, I should go too. Thanks a lot! Bye!!!" She logged out of Mac Anu as her desktop of The World appeared. She ignored the fact that she had mail, and she saved her game.

The player behind Mitsukai, Kolet smiled and shut off her PC. "Okay, time to clean...my room and the rest of the house..." She looked around her paper covered floor, mainly drawings and poems. Her bed was messy too, with her blankets and pillows scattered across her room. "Um...right.." She got up from her chair and began cleaning up her desk area. She had about a dozen empty water bottles and plates and wrappers from candy and other food. She walked over to her lightswitch by her door and flicked it on, it took a few seconds for her eyes to adjust, as she went back to cleaning.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:49 pm
As Zieg logged out and exited Altimit, he turned off his comp and started out of the door. When he got outside, he went towards the bank, wich was just 5 miles down the road from his house.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games