Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
GAARA'S BIRTHDAY! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Birthday Theme
  Tropical?
  Costume?
  MY LITTLE PONY!?
  Masqurade Ball?
View Results

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:44 pm
Sasuke blinked before he turned his gaze away from the snow and over to Sakura. "Isn't snow amazing? It's cold and can be cruel, yet it's still beautiful." he turned back to watch the snow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:20 pm
Sakura blinked and was kind of caught off guard. 'What the?' she thought. She watched Sasuke for a second before looping her arm with his and laying her head gently on his shoulder. "Snow is beautiful yet it's even better when you have some one to watch it with." She smiled at him.  

DranineStone

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:42 pm
"I guess the real reason I don't want Sakura to be treated like that again is because I still like her." Naruto said looking down at the from the roof.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:24 pm
"Huh...Oh its nothing"Hinata said looking up at him  

Bravery-Homunculus

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:37 pm
That's not really what I meant Sasuke thought as he stared at the snow, but he didn't move away from her. His whole body did tense from the unfamiliar contact however. "I suppose so..." he let his words trail off. Saying he liked to be alone wasn't really a true statement but he liked being around others far less. He didn't say anything else, he merely stared at the snow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:53 pm
Gaara look outside a window. "*sigh*." Sighed Gaara. If only I could control snow, too, thought Gaara. He imagined all the snowmen he could make if he could.  

Snake_Demon_ninja

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:28 pm
Naruto jumped down behind Sasuke and Sakura. "Hurry up and kiss her would ya! She's been waiting forever!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:22 pm
Sakura's eyes went wide and she glared at Naruto, breaking her contact with Sasuke. "NARUTO!!! YOU BAKA!!!" She walked back inside with a huff, her face red as a beat. 'What the hell Naruto.... i didn't want him to kiss me... sure it would be nice but...... GAH Remind me to kill him later,' she thought to herself. She was gonna try and get Sasuke to break from his cold shell if Naruto hadn't of did what he did. 'God he can be so dense.' She grabbed a glass of pounch and sat down in a chair.  

DranineStone

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:31 pm
From across the room Chouji and Ino started laughing at the whole Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke scene.

Chouji looked over at Gaara as he stared out the window. THen witha smirk he called out. Hey Gaara why don't we go out and we'll show you how to make a snowman by hand. I'll bet it'll be the first time you built anything with your hands instead of Chakra.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:29 pm
"Hey! That sounds fun! Let's go!"  

Snake_Demon_ninja

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:03 pm
Sasuka had left again, he was actually glad for Naruto's outburst, he hadn't really liked the contact. He watched the others play in the snow. He didn't join in, when was the last time he'd actually played in the snow? I wonder when it was...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:12 pm
Sakura sat quietly in her chair just watching everyone. She sighed and leaned back in the chair. She fiddled with her obi strings, looking down at her hands. She wanted to help Sasuke, she really did but with everyone around... espically Naruto that would be very difficult. She wanted to tell him quiet a few things but didn't want to be inturrupted. She sighed again and put her cup down on a table.  

DranineStone

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:18 pm
Naruto walked back inside and walked towards Sakura. "Sorry about that."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:24 pm
Sakura looked up at Naruto and glared at him. "Can't you ever keep you mouth shut for five minutes. I'm trying to make progress on Sasuke. Tsunade-sama says that he needs to spend time with people and work up his social skills and that's what i'm trying to help with." Sakura stood up. "Just back off a bit Naruto. Spend some time with Hinata. After all she is your date." She pushes him over to Hinata before walking back over to Sasuke.  

DranineStone

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:36 pm
Sasuke knew she was back but said nothing as he watched the others below him. Well the snow was beautiful before. Maybe it still is a strange way.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games