Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Party by Night Life by Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PARTY TIME!
  Yay!
  Huh who are you?
  WTH
  NO NOT THE BASEMENT AGAIN MOMMY NO!!!!!
View Results

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:44 pm
Yoko sat down on a wall and fell asleep because she used to much energy  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:01 pm
Hiire looked around after she finally got down there. "Sorry...I had to uh....never mind." she said rubbing her kneck. "What i miss?" She asked looking at everyone.  

LazySky

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:44 am
"Well the girl there just beat up the two guys" Hiei said  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:33 am
Yoko is laying on the wall sleeping  

Bravery-Homunculus

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:50 am
Name: Kito
Year: 2
Likes: Staying out at parties all night, pocky, cats, singing, playing electric guitar, and exploring the city limits.
Dislikes: Fights, yelling, sour stuff, dogs, and annoying people.
Bio: Kito is a young man, who always wanted to find his place in the world. His parents disowned him because of how different he was, and that he seemed to have some odd power. It wasn't very noticeable, but sometimes it seemed to come out in the worst of moments. He travels around the city, making money with his gorgeous voice, and staying in hotels. He has always had a passion for singing and playing his guitar and, since he's been playing awhile, has become quite good at it.
Appearance: (His winged ears are not always out, only when he has to protect himself or someone else, or if he is offended.)
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:56 am

When everything falls...

Kito stepped out onto the streets, and stretched his arms. He'd stayed up all night writing lyrics for his next song, and now he'd have a chance to sing it. He needed some extra money anyways. He didn't even have enough money to waste on club hopping.

He carried his guitar on it's strap, wrapped around his back. He made his way down the busy street, and found a comfortable place at a park. There were many people there so this would be the perfect day. He pulled out his guitar and tuned it. In a matter of minutes, a soft melody flowed out from the park, soon followed by a mysteriously angelic voice. He closed his eyes, and let the words flow from his mouth, his voice following his emotion, and feeding it to the people surrounding him.

He liked entertaining others, because it made him feel good. Maybe today he would make a few new friends. That was the feeling that he had woken up with, and that had given him the ambition to leave the house...
Take my hand...

Emos Eat Skittles

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:58 am
Yoko woke up and heard the music her ears showing and got up and went running to the place where it came from  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:24 pm
"Thanks for the distraction I needed it" she said and she walked past them.  

xFaintxStarx

xFaintxStarx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:26 pm
Emos Eat Skittles
Name: Kito
Year: 2
Likes: Staying out at parties all night, pocky, cats, singing, playing electric guitar, and exploring the city limits.
Dislikes: Fights, yelling, sour stuff, dogs, and annoying people.
Bio: Kito is a young man, who always wanted to find his place in the world. His parents disowned him because of how different he was, and that he seemed to have some odd power. It wasn't very noticeable, but sometimes it seemed to come out in the worst of moments. He travels around the city, making money with his gorgeous voice, and staying in hotels. He has always had a passion for singing and playing his guitar and, since he's been playing awhile, has become quite good at it.
Appearance: (His winged ears are not always out, only when he has to protect himself or someone else, or if he is offended.)
User Image

((you like pocky!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! I LOVE THAT STUFF!!!! >.<))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:46 pm
((who doesn't!))
"Anythime." he said.  

Atacis_Grave

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:29 pm

...When everything falls...

Kito finished his first song, and stared at all the money that had been dropped in his guitar case. Boy was this the life. He gave people a good time, and they helped him have a place to live and a bit of food in his stomach. He always was dressed very well, so it was hard to figure out that he was homeless. He smiled at the newcomer, and sat his guitar down to get a drink. He sipped on Strawberry Soda, and ate a few bits of Pocky. "Well, this day's going well." He said to himself.

...Take my hand...

ooc: I eat pocky all the time. But I live in Japan so that's only natural v.v  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:59 pm
((YOUR SO LUCKY! I love Japan and I like Japan so much that I started to learn the language =D and I love pocky I eat it whenever I can and once I ate so much my dad yelled at me and said I was going to get myself sick >.< lol)) She walked to the park and she heard the music and she decided to see who was playing.  

xFaintxStarx

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:11 pm

...When everything falls...

Kito picked his guitar back up, and started strumming a song a bit faster. His voice traveled as he got into the deep lyrics that the song held. It was about loneliness, and being left alone in the world. He wanted to find someone to care about, and someone that would hold him in their arms and tell him how much he meant to them.

((ooc: this is a 'piece' from a song I wrote in my band... xD lucky you the first to hear the lyrics lol))

◄ //You left me here, on this empty street, never felt this alone, never felt this weak. When everything falls, I fall too, empty and wishing I had everything I once knew. Don't offer me your hand, when you offered me defeat. Don't tell me you'll be there, when you're covered in deceit. All I want is for a helping hand, to lift me to my feet, to tell me they'll be here for me, each and every week. When everything falls.. take my hand. A sentence made of love. I'll take your hand and wont look back, I've had enough, enough..enough!!! So take my hand....//
...Take my hand...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:52 pm
((Thats really good ^_^)) She heard his song and she liked it a lot so she hung around listening.  

xFaintxStarx

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:04 am
Yoko arrived and stood in the front and listend to it she closed her eyes sand stood there  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff