Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
___ ways to annoy your band director Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackdragonwingz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:22 pm
Oh boy, Fun.

(My director's got a reputation of being the devil. despite that, we all love him)

xd

When you piss him off, it's usually from crappy performance, or talking while playing. Not sure how to do that yet, but I've seen it done.

Oh yea. Um. He yelled at me for squeaking four times in a minute. Broke the reed for me. I got mad, and he heard my comments. He kicked me off my solo.

scream  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:26 pm
Tape the metronome to the top of the door, and fill the BD's office with balloons. I did that in 8th grade, and the BD couldn't get into his office! whee When I came the next day for class, the balloons were all popped and filled up the trash can half way. He didn't seem to notice Dr. Beat (the metronome) still taped to the top of the door... xd  

Fai_the_airheaded_genius

Mochizuki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:34 pm
Those tapes that you get at competitions, well, when we get a stupid one that doesn't make sence, our bd usually throws it across the room. There is a vacant space above the bd office and if you go up there, you will find numerous tapes. I saw one that was from a couple years ago up there and it was broken in two!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:21 pm
on spring trip.. get in the bath tub with all your roommates (in swimsuits of course) and race little plastic boats around while making little noises like a little kid in the tub.. then get someone to come in... it might not annoy him, but he might be a little scared if anything  

JumpingMario69

Ijin_yamazaru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:19 pm
Play a half step lower than the music is written when playing with the whole band but not as just a section.

Hide a metronome(preferably a loud 1) where he will never find it and leave it on. It'll annoy the heck out of 'em.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:21 pm
We annoy our band director by saying curse words of band.
One of them is "guitar." that word is evil, and the director won't allow us to say it.
The other one is "Majorette." I personally have nothing against majorettes, but it's just that one year they were using flaming batons, and one of them dropped it, and they burned down the field. So now we don't have any majorettes anymore.  

Schemerblah

Schemerblah

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:28 pm
Fai_the_airheaded_genius
Tape the metronome to the top of the door, and fill the BD's office with balloons. I did that in 8th grade, and the BD couldn't get into his office! whee When I came the next day for class, the balloons were all popped and filled up the trash can half way. He didn't seem to notice Dr. Beat (the metronome) still taped to the top of the door... xd

I noticed you said that your band/director named your metronome. What's up with directors naming metronomes? Ours is named Mr. McAdams, just because McAdams was the company that made it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:31 pm
Schemerblah
Fai_the_airheaded_genius

I noticed you said that your band/director named your metronome. What's up with directors naming metronomes? Ours is named Mr. McAdams, just because McAdams was the company that made it.

Weirdness. I don't know why he did that. Maybe it said Dr. Beat on it somewhere. I can't remember. xp Then my friends and I had this great idea to name our BD "Turkey." ninja  

Fai_the_airheaded_genius

[Violet Eyes]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:41 pm
I dunno if this has already been posted, but visit him over summer break! I did that, but he wasn't at school, he was teaching at band camp. I DID meet our new BD, though! He seems cool...Hooray! New BD plays flute!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:25 am
easy way.. talk or "accidently" play a note while she/he talking or helping another section. see.. my BD says minus 10! which means he supposedly gives you minus 10 points but like i got literaly like 25 of 'em through out the year and i had a 100% A each report card so like ya...  

wicked_13

aikou ukiyo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:08 pm
If your band director is computer illiterate mess with their computer, they hate it because they don't know how to fix it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:26 pm
The easiest way to annoy my BD is not to bring a pencil to mark your music with. THat or not bring your instrument. But... The greatest thing you can do is *lowers her voice* march the wrong way on the field during practice at all times!  

Sierralice

wicked_13

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:00 am
trill when ur not suppose to..lol thats one of my favs...... OH!!! once i changed his notes on his music like instead of mp i made it forte... omg!! that pissed him off soo much lol i changed it back though..but like i did it with a few of the songs we did for a while and i did it with sum of the 8th grades too- but i always changed it back!! dun worry!!! lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:04 am
Meh: *walks up to band director*

Band Director: stare

Meh: biggrin Good morning!

Band Director: sweatdrop

Meh: *points to library (where music is)* It's broken! (in sing song voice)

Band Director: gonk Again?!?!?

Meh: *whistles happily* I guess that means I can't copy today, eh?

Band Director: stare  

fragile_yuki

Takuya Kanbara

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:40 am
Play the first clarinet part on a bass clarinet

me: (playing F# three octaves up)
BD: scream scream scream scream scream  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games