Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
*Naruto Timeskip* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:39 pm
"Ok then.Hey Deidara what else do you do besides wait for a mission?" Yushai said coughing up a bit of blood from his Sommoning Jutsu.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:47 pm
Deidara raised his eyebrow and noticed the blood, "You did a summoning? Heh, not much really to tell you the truth, yeah that's the truth. He knows what you did yeah he does.." he crossed his arms on his chest.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:49 pm
" What who?" Yushai said wiping off his mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:03 pm
Deidara blinked and looked at him, "Your clueless? Yeah, I guess you are. Itachi, he knows what you did, yeah he does. But he didn't tell the boss. Nope he didn't"

Akemi was still in the cave. She fell asleep, she was laying on the sand which seemed to cover her like a blanket.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:05 pm
" Oh then well." Yushai was almost shocked that Itachi didn't tell the leader. " Hey is there anyplace to get some food around here?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:12 pm
Deidara nodded, "Down the hall to the right, yeah that's where the food is located at, and no I have no idea why he haven't told him yet. but keep on your guard just in case"  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:14 pm
" Ok thanks Deidara." YUshai said walking down the hall and getting a small piece of bread. " This will do for now."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:17 pm
Deidara watched him leave and blinked a couple of times, he wondered what he was thinking, he shrugged and started to walk to the room he was staying in.

Akemi yawned a bit while slowly waking up. Her eyes got wide, "Oh no! I most of fell asleep! I need to get to the village!" Quickly she stood up and let the sand fall off her.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:20 pm
" I miss Akemi already." Yushai said quietly. He walked out of the room and headed back toward the exit.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:29 pm
Quickly Akemi dusted the rest of the sand off of her and sneezed, she rubbed her nose and left the cave and looked around, "East right?" She bit her lip and started to walk towards the village.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:34 pm
Yushai preformed the handsign and walked out of the hideout. He then walked around a bit before sitting down and falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:41 pm
Akemi started to sing to herself while she walked slowly against the wind that was blowing, her song was drifted in the wind but she didn't mind she just kept walking while crossing her arms on her chest.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:45 pm
Yushai woke up suddenly. He remembered something the Oni chakra residue was on Akemi so he could track her. He preformed a few handsigns and teleported a few feet behind her. He preformed a transformation jutsu to look like a young traveller so that her could walk with her without her knowing it was him. "Hello miss."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:51 pm
Akemi jumped and looked at him, "Uh, hello sir..you scared me" She blushed slightly and rubbed the back of her neck nervously.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:54 pm
" I was just travelling and saw you here so I thought I'd make conversation. It always passes time quickly. Besides it hleps me to kno I'm speaking to beatiful girl. Oh I'm sorry I'm Asaku." He said smiling.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games