Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
Looking for a party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigla Kayta

Sexy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:56 pm
I'm looking for members to join a Party for a dungeon. I'm not a leader, so A leader is needed. Me, and 5 others should be fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:24 pm
Tigla Kayta
I'm looking for members to join a Party for a dungeon. I'm not a leader, so A leader is needed. Me, and 5 others should be fine.

Mistakes I f***ing made confused redface mad stressed

4 people, and myself is all I want and the dungeon is: Perrian's dungeon "Royal Kidnapping". I'm no leader, so leader wanted. stressed neutral evil

I hate myself stressed evil crying  

Tigla Kayta

Sexy Werewolf

Tigla Kayta

Sexy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:24 pm
Tigla Kayta
Tigla Kayta

Mistakes I f***ing made confused redface mad stressed

4 people, and myself is all I want and the dungeon is: Perrian's dungeon "Royal Kidnapping". I'm no leader, so leader wanted. stressed neutral evil

I hate myself stressed evil crying

Sorry me said the F word..... F***ing  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:47 pm
Hello everyone! I am Perrian's DM account! (Yes, it is a girl. I did that because of my character in my minigame, Yukia.) I will be DMing from this account for dungeons and other stuff to avoid confusion, though the minigame and anything I started or start DMing with my main will remain being DMed by my main.

Here is the list of people signed up, so far. (I am looking for a total of 4-5 people to participate in this dungeon.):

___Tiggy___ ____Bigfoot___
__________ _____________

If anybody is interesting in joining "Royal Kidnapping" please post here that you are interested.

Yukia-PerrianDM

Bigfoot9000

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:20 pm
Yukia-PerrianDM
Hello everyone! I am Perrian's DM account! (Yes, it is a girl. I did that because of my character in my minigame, Yukia.) I will be DMing from this account for dungeons and other stuff to avoid confusion, though the minigame and anything I started or start DMing with my main will remain being DMed by my main.

Here is the list of people signed up, so far. (I am looking for a total of 4-5 people to participate in this dungeon.):

___Tiggy___ _____________
__________ _____________

If anybody is interesting in joining "Royal Kidnapping" please post here that you are interested.

Heck I'm up for joining this one. Count Bigfoot in.

Just give me a bit, I still am waiting for GC to post us our updated characters as we just finished a dungeon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:23 pm
random mistakes
Ookay, so:

Kail
Petra
Royal
Bigfoot
Bellamin.

Theres 5 people looking for a dungeon, preferably soon.

Want to all team up? We have nuker mage, two front line fighters, healer, and 3rd wheel tank/healer/damage dealer

I can go with a group of 5 ((My first dungeon was 5; nostalgia))

Or we can wait and see who else.

I would say yes to this idea but we'd still a DM for it...
Plus I just joined up with the "Royal Kidnapping" campign.  

Bigfoot9000

random mistakes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:29 pm
Eh NP...

I was just listing the people here looking for a party anyways.

I have to wait and see if I can join you two, for two reasons:

Good ol' GC ((Or mabye another DM)) needs to finish the loot distribution and CP and such.

And I might take the tournament due to my need for some ingredients.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:02 pm
I'll join in on any party looking for more at this point. I would rather not be leader.  

Androsia

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:22 pm
Are you looking to join a dungeon ran by a minor/major DM or would you be ok for one being ran by an acolyte DM? This will be my first dungeon I am running, the "Royal Kidnapping, but I do think I have some good ideas. If you want to join, just post here and I'll add you to my list once I get on my DM mule again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:27 pm
So long as it is treated the same as a normal dungeon it doesn't matter a lick to me. So I'm all for this Royal Kidnapping.  

Androsia

The Lone Ronin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:01 pm
Royal kidnapping you say, seems interesting, may i join?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:10 pm
Yup! I'll add you to the list once I get on my DM mule! So, we can either start now or wait for one more person, it's your choice. Oh, and who wants to be leader and 2nd leader? I know Tiggy and Androsia don't want to be leader.  

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:51 pm
Signups for Royal Kidnapping is now OVER!!!

The final list is:

Bigfoot
Tiggy
Royal
Androsia
Ronin

The thread will be made shortly and a PM will be sent to the people who are participating in this dungeon with the link to the dungeon.

But before I make the dungeon, who wants to be leader and who wants to be 2nd in command?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:49 am
Here to wish my old companions good luck and good looting!

Oh well, I seem to be on the next dungeon train...  

random mistakes

Jerec Duskowl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:27 pm
I suppose I'll set myself up for the next set of dungeon dashing. I wouldn't mind being the party leader but would relent if someone desperately wants to. I also don't mind which quest to take. Whatever is available is fine with me.  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games