Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:43 pm
(OOC) We're doing another double post because this one is to funny and we're lazy and don't feel like logging in and out. XD

Like before:

Ahro = normal

Goddess_Cerridwen = italic

Once Loki had returned, Liz took the letter from Loki's leg and quickly ran her eyes over it. Not at all sure what the note meant for the most of it, she shrugged it off, let it burn up in her hand and then looked to the door.

There was a long pause.

"s**t."

Remus stared momentarily at Liz and then with a growl of dismay, he grabbed her arm and shook her. "You forgot the password, didn't you?"

Liz allowed the harassment to continue as Loki flew off somewhere chasing a small mouse that had scurried behind a statue. But once it had ended she looked blankly at Remus.

"Who said I forgot the password? I was looking for a door handle."

Remus blew a strand of hair from his eyes and took a deep calming breath before he choked her. "I hate you," he motioned to the door. "You say the password, the portrait opens. Now do it before I kill you. Or something."

Liz continued to look at him strangly as he spoke. Some words looked like they clicked as she then walked forward to the portrait.

"Mooncalf," at this she turned to and looked at the overly destraught Remus. "Have you always had stupid passwords?"

"Yes," he answered exasperatedly. "Can we go in now?" he pointed toward the now opened portrait hole leading into the brightly lit Gryffindor common rooms. He went inside and glanced around to find Kathryn and Sirius sitting in a couple of chairs by the fire.

"God damn it," he muttered quietly, before turning back around and trying to leave again.

Liz watched as Remus' form moved away from her and into the common room. Worry, as always, perked up around her at his absence. Loki then flew up and landed on her shoulder, talons digging in. Before she could even start to move into the rooms, Remus' form appeared once again heading toward her.

With an outstretched arm she grabbed the brunette around the neck and hauled him forward with her, portrait door closing in their wake.

"Oh no, go sit down and eat something," she said as she moved him towards one of the winged arm chairs within the room. As she moved, the bird fell from her shoulder onto a near by table and remained there motionless.

Noticing Sirius and the now familiar Kathryn, she approached the two and grabbed a chair. Swinging it so the back of the chair faced them, she straddled it and rested her arms, crossed, along the back of it.

Her eyes scanned the scene before her. A large case of make-up sat spewed over a table in front of the two. The majority of it's contents either sprawled somewhere in the room, a lot of it, stray ashes in the fire, and another large portion in Sirius' lap.

"So you're a transvestite now?" She nodded in the direction of Sirius.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:09 pm
(ooc: Okay, my turn to be all not double posted.)

Remus stumbled back into the winged back chair Liz had thrown him into with a grunt. Glaring at her as she walked over to join Sirius and Kathryn by the fire, he attempted with little success to gather himself together and make it appear as if this was something that occured on an every day basis.

Intent on ignoring her and the other two, especially him, he pulled out one of his books and buried himself in it, trying to read. It wasn't working very well, but, at least he didn't have to look at anyone.

(ooc: okay, I'll post more later, if I can.)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:52 pm
As the crow approached Kathryn's ears pricked to the sound of wings flapping, assuming it was an owl she turned around to see if it was her own, Archimedes. Instead she was shocked to find a crow.

"What the hell?" She muttered as Sirius flung out her wand as if to attack the bird. Kathryn eyed the birds claw and saw the note, she reached up to it but Sirius got there first. Reading over his shoulder she raised an eyebrow.

"Looks like girl writing to me" She said as Sirius began to scrawl something on the note before handing it back to the crow. Before it took flight Kathryn registered it's appearance, Remus's friend had a crow, maybe this was the one? She returned her gaze back to Sirius who was now nervously fiddling with the eyeliner in his hand.

"You've been assigned a mission. When he walks in, you're to make sure I act normally, and don't run away...and...if you think I should...now rather then later, you need to do something about it," Sirius ordered. Kathryn rolled her eyes and placed hand on his shoulder.

"Hey buddy, your not getting away from me... Besides I want to see you with makeup... My god I need a laugh" She added with a chuckle before picking up the black lipstick and eyeing it suspiciously as if it were about to bite her. But her inspection was interrupted when the navy haired woman she saw earlier and Mr Lupin appeared through the portrait hole. As first Remus was trying to escape but she was thankful the woman, Liz, pulled him back. Kathryn grabbed Sirius's shoulder incase he were to escape.

"So you're a transvestite now?" The older woman said slyly. Kathryn wrinkled her nose at the blunt comment. Fighting back the urge to say a nasty retort she instead focused her attention on Remus and Sirius.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:49 pm
Sirius watched with a pained expression as Remus tried to run off. He looked down at his hands, feeling his heart race in his chest as tears burned in the back of his eyes.

If Remus didn't hate him earlier, he probably did now.

"So you're a transvestite now?" Sirius snapped out his trance and looked at the other girl as a plan started to formulate in his mind. He jumped up and grinned down at her.

"What time period are you from? Don't you remember the 70s?" He stalked over to Remus, yanked the book out of his hands, not caring about the consequences (again) and grabbed Remus' hand with a smile.

"C'mon Moony! Be a 70s Sex God with me!"

He started to tug Remus up out of the chair looking at him straight in the eyes, trying not to think of Remus pushing him away and glaring coldly at him, telling him he didn't mean what he said earlier. The tears were burning harshly now, but he didn't let them fall wishing with all his might that Remus would smile at him and realize that for just a few moments, Sirius just wanted to try and re-create a time that slipped in and out of his memory even though he hadn't even reached 50 yet.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:54 pm
Kathryn watched the look of hurt on Sirius's face when Remus backed off and let her hand drop off his shoulder. The, startled by his quick movement, he jumped and headed towards Remus. A puzzled expression went over her face as Sirius began to ramble on about the 70s.

"Sirius, are you acting normal?" She asked, trying to keep her promise to warn Sirius if he wasn't acting himself. Then again, this man was deprived of happiness for 12 or so years... Maybe he is just excited. Smiling broadly Kathryn chucked some kohl over at Sirius.

"Go on, I know you want to... Show me what the 70s was like" She chuckled wondering what Sirius and Remus would look like with makeup.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:04 pm
Sirius smiled at Kathryn and caught the kohl with one hand, keeping the other firmly on Remus' wrist.

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine thanks!" He answered in reply to her before looking at Remus and holding up the eye liner.

"It's been a few years, you're going to have to make sure I don't gouge my eye out with no Lily around." The second he said it, he regretted it. Too many memories filled his mind at once, and he stiffened before clenching his eyes shut and taking a deep breath to open his eyes again and look back at Remus.

"Please?" he whispered.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:16 pm
Remus very nearly had a heart attack when Sirius ripped the book out of his hand and pulled him up from the chair. Sirius started going on about 70s sex gods and he rolled his eyes. That's what he'd been about, oh God.

"Please?"

He looked dazedly at Sirius, than at the eyeliner, trying to recall what little he could remember of Sirius' obsession with Muggle fashion and fads back during their school years. He blamed Lily completely of course, the witch had introduce them all to the horrors of the Rocky Horror Picture Show, Grease, Led Zepplin, and all the rest. Including the pet rock.

He gazed over at Sirius, silently trying to organize his thoughts and wondering if he really wanted to put makeup on the already handsome face. Well, he had told Liz that he would let Sirius make the first move and it.

He sighed.

"Fine, but it you put on lipstick or rouge or sing anything and I mean anything," he threatened sternly, pointing a finger into Sirius' chest, "from Rocky Horror or Grease, I'll kill you."

And with a small smile, he twisted his wrist from Sirius' grasp and walked over to where Liz and Kathryn were sitting. Taking the empty chair across from Kathryn where Sirius had been sitting, he looked at the girl.

"I'm going to tell you right now that respectable wizards had nothing to do with 70s Sex Gods or any other such nonsense. Sirius did it to piss off his parents," he said simply, looking pointedly at her. "Don't get any ideas."

He glanced at Sirius. "Well?" he asked. "I still remember how to apply eyeliner if you insist, but anything else and I'm going to start reading again. I'm not having you look too much like Frankenfurter."

(ooc: I actually had to look up the pet rock thing. I couldn't remember if that was the 70s or the 80s. As for Grease and Rocky Horror...I adore both movies. I know when they came out. ^_^)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:22 pm
Kathryn hastily crammed her fist partially in her mouth from bursting out laughing. The look on Mr. Lupin's face said it all and judging from it she'd assume that this man didn't really wish to partake in Sirius's antics. By the looks of things he didn't approve of make-up or anything too "transvestite"-ish and Kathryn had to admit, he look pretty hot for someone who was roughly middle-aged.

As Mr. Lupin ranted on about "Rocky Horror" and "Grease" Kathryn smiled to herself the tune of "time warp" coming into her head. She had seen the movie when her dad was out and grabbed the video and watched it, although she was only 11 at the time, she understood it.

"Oh I know those movies!" Kathryn exclaimed as Mr Lupin made his way over the the chair opposite, talking about "respectable wizards" and how she should "get any ideas". Although Kathryn was had a dislike of make-up she wanted to see what they'd look like all done up.

"Cheer up Mr. Lupin, atleast your not a girl, they expect you to do these things" Kathryn said folding her arms with a smirk, holding back a laugh.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:12 am
Sirius tried not to feel crushed as Remus twisted out of his grip and walked away, it wasn't like he expected the man to let him hold on forever. He sat back down next to Kathryn as Remus made the conditions and looked at him aghast.

"No lipstick?!?! But...but...Moo~oony!!!" he whined. Remus directed his speech to Kathryn and Sirius grumbled crossing his arms.

"Oh please...I remember when we got you done up. You might not have been a respectable wizard, but I nearly creamed my shorts just at the sight of you," he had muttered it under his breath and started to turn bright red after the fact. He mentally scolded himself, what ever happened to thinking before he spoke? Trying to pass it off and hoping no one heard him he grabbed the eyeliner and leaned forward, handing it to Remus.

"Only if you want to. If you'd rather me do it some other night then I will. But I promised the girl here that she'd get to see me as a 70s Sex God, so I've got to do it eventually."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:40 am
Remus nearly choked when he heard Sirius' angry muttering. If he'd known he'd had that effect on the man when he'd been younger, he would have done something about it. Ah well, the past was the past.

Smirking to himself and trying not a laugh at what Kathryn would think. After all, she was a werewolf and she probably had excellent hearing. He accepted the eyeliner and laughed.

"You had the same effect on me," he said quietly, catching Sirius' eye. The man was already blushing so he doubted the comment to yield to anything further. "That was once after losing that bet to James. Now, sit down and let's get this over with before I realize we're too old for this."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Ahro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:50 am
Liz watched as everything before her unfolded. Loki had regained conciousness by now and had flown over to perch on top of the chair Remus had taken. It was all rather nausiating to hear that Sirius was going to make an attempt at returning to a "70's sex god" so she made a wobbly attempt to move away from the whole scene.

Passing by Remus's chair, she grabbed hold of one of the arms and looked through the group.

"How far is it to the nearest pub? I'm going to need a stiff drink to wash this away. Even when I'm not all there right now." She pointed out as Loki flapped it's wings with energy and let out a caw.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:48 pm
Sirius stared at Remus, bright red and swallowed hard. He scooted forward towards Remus and closed his eyes.

"Make me the poster boy of Teenage Rebellion Sex again darling, we can talk dirty fantasies later in the privacy of our dorm," he joked trying to hide the fact that he was near bursting out and telling Remus everything from the comment.

"How far is it to the nearest pub? I'm going to need a stiff drink to wash this away. Even when I'm not all there right now." Sirius kept his eyes closed.

"Either make your way done to Hogsmeade, or travel to the kitchens and ask the house elves for something. You're a grown up, they'll probably hear the words 'stiff drink' and squeal 'Yes Ma'm right away! At this second! What kind would you like? Here you go! Would you like another?' At least they're in a place where they are treated well. Hermione was crazy to start that S.P.E.W. stuff. Speaking of which, Moony, she isn't still on it is she?"  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ahro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:35 pm
Liz listened to Sirius intently.

"Hosmeade... or the kitchens..." she thought it over slowly. Figuring her leaving the castle might be a bad idea she decided to chance the kitchens. Standing up straight once again after she had been leaning on one of the arms to Remus' chair she looked to Loki and then to Remus.

"Remus, knock the bird out for me, I'll be down in the kitchens." She explained with an expressionless look on her face as she made her way, sluggishly, for the portrait door.

At Liz's comment, Loki cawed loudly in alarm and as fast as it could started to buzz around the room and the others heads in hopes of getting out of the circular room.

'Damn bird. So much energy.' She thought as it blew past her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:44 pm
Watching as Liz stumbled out of the common room and into the hall. He briefly contemplated following her. She had the uncanny knack of getting herself lost rather quickly, but, he glanced up at Loki flitting around the room.

Taking out his wand, he pointed it toward the bird and said, "Stupify."

The raven fell from the air and he used a cushioning charm to make sure the bird didn't die. Levitating it onto a table, he turned back to Sirius and uncapped the eyeliner, staring down at it intently.

Then, with a stern look, he met Sirius' eye.

"Don't get cute," he said warningly. "Now, hold still, or I will poke you in the eye. I doubt my hands are as steady as they once were."

And without asking, he grabbed Sirius' chin and held his face steadily as he began to apply the eyeliner.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Ahro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:21 pm
Upon leaving the tower and heading out onto the landing, Liz felt a small amount of energy return to her. She shook her head as she thought of Loki being in an imobile state but still aware of everything.

"Would have been easier just to deal a physical blow and knocking it out, punching always did a good job. But, Remus is a good person like that." She thought out loud to herself with a smirk. With a castle layout now in front of her, she headed straight to one of her more favored places in the castle, the kitchens.

During the two years she did attend Hogwarts, the kitchens always seemed the best place to get anything done. Not many students ever went down to the kitchens, one major reason being the house elves. Sure they nagged her when she came down, always asking if she needed anything, but after telling them she simply wanted a place to herself, they allowed it and she took up a nice table and chair in a far back corner nearest the boiler. The heat, smoke, and fire from the large furnace soothed her and always refreshed her that she would be going home soon, and that two years wasn't much time to wait.

It wasn't long before Liz had arrrived at the fruit engraved door. Pushing it open she was quickly greated by a few house elves. Always eager to please, she told the oldest her order and at the remembrance of her the rest of them scattered and left her alone. Making her way back to the, still fairly clean, table, she took a seat and rested up along side the wall.

Her eyes melting in with the glow of the fires inside the large brick furnace. Relaxing, she let her hand drift out before her and a stream of fire flicked from the furnace and crossed the air to melt into her fingers. How she loved the sensation. Her home in the states always seemed to be grated by endless storms and rain which always brought her energy way down even when Loki was knocked out somewhere. This stormy weather lead her to drink.

It wasn't long before the house elf, Boden, returned with her order. It wasn't anything to strong as was her original intent, at least to her. Coke and Captain Morgan Spiced Rum took a lot to get her tipsy. Her system after enducing a large quantity of alcaholic beverages over the years had grown quite strong, and also ate away at her wallet.

Soon enough, and after 20 or so drinks, she slipped off to sleep. The furnace helping in a great way.

Meanwhile in the common room, Loki had finally broke free of it's binding spell and flying swiftly past the group still in the center of the room, sped out an open window and into the night sky.

(OOC) Off topic but I was curious if there are any thought up enemies yet? I know there is Voldy but he probably won't be messing with us. If you don't have any enemies in mind, I have one. Just to help the storyline along a bit so we don't run into a plot hole. RPG's should really have some sort of plot. Just thought I would try to help in anyway.

And don't worry, you won't hate this person as much as you probably hate Liz. ^_-  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games