Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 2.0 // Locked, go to 3rd version Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all love...
Anonymously-Insane
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:11 am
Hitomi became more crious (I HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO SPELL THAT WORD!)

"Then why all the glitches?!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:02 pm
tri-edge noticed that he was being watched so he went to a different building. 'i wish they knew aura is getting madder at the admins' he thought

zieg noticed the girl who bumped into him and asked, "whats wrong?"

(thanks, i try)  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:16 pm
(Don't worry, I have a hard time spelling too. <3 D: )

"Files have been corrupting, but it won't hurt your character. It's fine, we'll get it fixed soon." Akai smiled. "Any other questions?"

Mitsukai turned around as she realized he was somebody she saw before in the crowd. She quickly turned the other way to see if the figure was still there, but it vanished. Mitsukai blinked a few times before she said anything. "It's him.."

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:07 pm
Orly logs on.
"Hey where is my stuff?" Last time he had played he'd hoarded a bunch of newb items and now they were goan. "Should've known."  

sadi s t o i d

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:54 pm
"who? oh! hitomi! i got an idea!" he said as he remembered something

tri-edge remembered the person who saw him, so he transported to the hulle granz cathedral with a sound of a bell, and blue flames engulfing him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:23 pm
Orly went to the chaos gate and went to the holy ground. When Orly finaly got there a few monster portals opned up. Out of the portals came some slimy snake things, which of course came out spitting green acidic slime.
Orly raised his staff and called out "Asorbate" and asorbed 80% of the mosters health then quickly hit them with the but of the staff .
*gains 5 xp*
"That was to be expected. I pop into the only place I can play and get attacked first thing" Orly groaned.  

sadi s t o i d

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:12 pm
( I don't think there's enemies in Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground. D: )

Mitsakai put her hand of her forehead. "Dammit.." She said under her breath. "I keep saying that wherever I go.." Mitsakai thought.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:33 am
(WELCOME NEW PERSON! biggrin )

Hitomi tilted her head. "Yeah, what's that?" She smiled as she waited.

(Whheeee! New cell-phone!!! Gonna make new friends....Maybe?)  

BreathLessX
Crew

sadi s t o i d

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:49 pm
BreathLessX
(WELCOME NEW PERSON! biggrin )

Hitomi tilted her head. "Yeah, what's that?" She smiled as she waited.

(Whheeee! New cell-phone!!! Gonna make new friends....Maybe?)

Hey are you Hitomi? cause my friend said you had some info on the charecter Triedge Kensui mailed. Orly told her to do it so hey it couldn't be that bad.
Kensui walked over to Hitomi and announced in a ovelry newbish way" Hi Hitomi!!! My name is Kensui. Nice to meet you!!"
(of couse you'll make new friends!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:18 am
"h! Nice to meet you! I am hitomi and this is my friend Zeig :3"

((I almost didn't get to make it ot a computer today O_O))  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:39 pm
"why dont we go and ask around the town to see what they have to say on this?" he said  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:05 pm
"Wait. Whoever you are.." Mitsukai said. "Can I come with you..? I'm intrested in this myself.." She sighed. Since she wasn't used to talking to people and being with them she sounded nervous and studdered. "Please.."  

Shuyu

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:27 am
"Sure. let's get going! Now! -runs to the other side of the crowd- LET'S GET THIS INFO GATHERING ON! YEAH!" hitomi smiled at her Zeig.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:21 pm
BreathLessX
"Sure. let's get going! Now! -runs to the other side of the crowd- LET'S GET THIS INFO GATHERING ON! YEAH!" hitomi smiled at her Zeig.

"Oh yeah" Kensui said. "What class are you? I'm a tribal grappler adept rouge?" Sui asked. "Also I need to send a messege to Orly so wait a sec."  

sadi s t o i d

Shuyu

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:59 pm
( Sorry if this seems a little god-modding.. D: )

Mitsakai looked up as the sky began to turn black, and decode itself. The group of people dissapeared, and Akai. The buildings and ground began to disinigrate, and turned white. Everything was silent for a few seconds.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff