Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:56 pm
She smiled at Him. Then The Angels Sang and The sun shined behind her head and Sparkles flew around her. "Now you And Rina are protected forever by me..." She put her hands on His face and kissed him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:56 pm
Xynos looked at her confusedly. "Your flute... Does it have special powers or something?"  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:58 pm
"Yea its really speicle If i play it the trees and earth react to the notes i play." She said and smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:59 pm
Aya was taken aback by this. It took all of his control not to force her back bodily. Instead, he gently pushed her away. "Why...?"  

AyaSantres

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:00 pm
"Wow..." He smiled and looked forward again. A special flute... He shook his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:02 pm
Rina continued to walk. "Its not that speicle really.....I don't want to go back to the castle..." She said stopping.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:05 pm
"Oh... Alright. No problem." He stopped and sat down. He lied down and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:05 pm
She was suprised by the push back then spoke. "Because My Father healed you. Until I die you will Not be harmed. Thats the rules of My fathers Magic.... He helps any race. I am a Angel as you can see." She turned back at him with tears running down her face. "Before My Father Decided to Spare Any Race at all The world was just a Pit of Fire and Craters. Many People Died. He Didn't care about anything but Destroying The universe. Thats when I was little. Everytime someone died I had to Play my Clumea. My Violin for them. It was like I was living to die." she cried on the ground and her wings droped down.  

Reborn Rinoa

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:07 pm
Wysler257
"Oh... Alright. No problem." He stopped and sat down. He lied down and closed his eyes.
Rina watched him when he closed his eyes. I think i'm falling for him She thought and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:09 pm
Aya frowned with concern, and placed a hand gently on her shoulder. It was a depressing story, but she had misunderstood him, as many did. "The kiss..." He stated, hoping to clear the confusion.  

AyaSantres

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:09 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
Rina watched him when he closed his eyes. I think i'm falling for him She thought and smiled.
He sighed slightly and sat up and opened his eyes. "Why didn't you want to go back to the castle? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:11 pm
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
He sighed slightly and sat up and opened his eyes. "Why didn't you want to go back to the castle? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to..."

"Umm i just don't really like being in buildings..It reminds me to much of my past. " She said.sitting agains another tree.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:16 pm
She cleared up her face and heard what he said next. "Because...Look.. Come with me." She walked to a Little Private Cemetary where Rina and Xynos were. She made Symbols with her hands then Placed her hand on the ground and a Little Tombstone had words on it with..." R.I.P. Here Lies dante, Luminia's Husband." "May you live on Luminia were his last words..." She cried over his stone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:20 pm
Aya started to say sometyhing, but decided against it. The only thing that he could think to say that would not sound fake was a smiple "Apologies..."  

AyaSantres

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:23 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Wysler257

"Umm i just don't really like being in buildings..It reminds me to much of my past. " She said.sitting agains another tree.
((Internet wasn't working...))

"Care to talk about it?" He stood up and walked over to her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games