Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

Sir Langley

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:13 pm
Username/Name: Lang

Which .hack games have you played: .hack//Infection - Quarantine
Currently playing GU vol. 1 right now

Which series have you seen/read: Seen .hack//sign, a bit of Roots and Legend of Twilight.

Who's your favorite character and why: I actually liked Gardenia from the first lot of games. (or random Long Arm that helped Mimiru) she was just such a cool, quiet character. Totally my type. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:00 pm
Username/Name: itsuki_himoji
Which .hack games have you played: All released in the U.S.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): And again I've read and seen all that has been released in the U.S.
Who's your favorite character and why: My favorite character is kite because he had the original bracelet and he was really dedicated to helping his friends, another of my favorites is Crim because he's just cool.  

itsuki_himoji

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:32 am
Username/Name: [Dill]. No one calls me by my real name, though.
Which .hack games have you played: Infection to Quarantine, and the three G.U. titles. I've yet to finish off the last G.U. one, though. I'm trying to avoid the fail ending and keep my expectations and hopes alive in my heart.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Read Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, Another Birth, and A.I. Hunter. Watched Roots, Sign, and Returner.
Who's your favorite character and why: My favorite character is Bordeaux. This is a shocker, but I love her character, her motivations, and how she deals with her emotions. Her VA is also love. Gotta love that sexy pillowtalk. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:22 pm
Username/Name: RankoSao
Which .hack games have you played: All of the originals, currently playing G.U Vol. 1
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): first two animes, Twilight Bracelet manga, and Vol. 1 of Another Birth
Who's your favorite character and why: Sora. I dunno why i like him...i just do >_>  

RankoSao

Toddler Naruto

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:55 am
Hi, I'm Ryan.

Here is a little bit of info about me:

Gaia username: baby naruto 1
Full Name: Ryan James Furniss
Birthday: January 18
Defects/Disorders: ADD(Attention Defecit Disorder), mild autism, Asperger's Syndrome, Far-sighted, and cross-eyed.
Grade: College
Sexuality: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Guild Position: Noob, normal member.
Which .hack games have you played: None
Which series have you seen/read: I saw the .hack//Sign anime and the .hack//Legend of Twilight anime.
Who's your favorite character and why: Shugo, cause he's youthful and friendly!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:49 am
Username/Name: Natoe Kurosaki(call me either Natoe or N.K.)
Which .hack games have you played:.Hack//Infection up to .Hack//G.U.-Rebirth
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):Roots, Legend of the Twilight(anime and manga), XXXX, Sign
Who's your favorite character and why:Azure Kite.Well..i can't really explain why...JUST THAT HE'S SO COOL!! xd  

Natoe Kurosaki

Mortal Plight

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:18 pm
Username/Name: Mortal Plight
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//INFECTION, .hack//MUTATION, .hack//OUTBREAK, .hack//G.U. Vol 1
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//SIGN, .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet anime, the entire .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga, .hack//AI Buster, and a few episodes of .hack//ROOTS (though I didn't really like it.)
Who's your favorite character and why: I loved Elk for years, but after getting the first volume of G.U., I became very fond of Gaspard. He has an amazing amount of emotion, probably the most of any of the other characters.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:46 am
Username/Name: Hacker Rena
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//I,M,O&hack//G.U 1+2&&soon redemption.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):Legend of the Twilight Bracelet Manga+Anime, .Hack//Sign, .Hack//Roots
Who's your favorite character and why:Rena,Haseo,&&Pi

Hacker Rena

Sennari

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:58 pm
Username/Name: Sennari-chan
Which .hack games have you played: the oringals (with kite then them) and .hack G.U 1,2
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//sign, legend of twilight braclet
Who's your favorite character and why: Elk and Piros. I find them both funny since Piros and piros the 3rd (they same person,...right?) are total spazzes. Elk is just cute and shy and i dont know hes just my other fav :3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:36 am
Username/Name:
Brett F.
Which .hack games have you played:
All that came to america
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):
.Hack//Another birth, .hack// Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, Seen All episodes of .hack//SIGN, seen all of the Liminality dvd's, seen all episodes of .hack//Legend of the Twilight Braclet, 5 episodes of .hack.//Roots
Who's your favorite character and why:
My favorite character would have to be Mistral and her daughter Mireille. There my favorite because there cute, random, funny, clueless, and innocent. Ouka is another favorite because of her hot looks and strength and she turns into a wolf (how cool is that?!). So theres my intro hope you like it xD  

Brett F.

Inksie

Aged Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:18 pm
Username/Name: Inksie, but many call me Rose.
Birthdate: July fifteenth.
Which .hack games have you played: I only played a little bit of Redemption since i have no moneyz.; n; but I'm getting it soon.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, the Japanese .hack Twilight Bracelet OVA, and the first three manga for .hack//Sign.
Who's your favorite character and why: My favourite characters would have to be Haseo because I adore his character design, personality, and the situations he's in while he's logged on The World. My second favourite character would be Balmung, because I also love his design and the character in general.:3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:34 pm
I like Haseo too. He's such an angry child. xD
Cute avi, BTW. c:

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Rakugan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:30 pm
Username/Name: Rakugan or Raku for short. Real name- Ask me directly, if you really wanna know. XP
Which .hack games have you played: I've played .hack//infection, .hack//mutation, .hack//outbreak, and .hack//quarantine as well as .hack//G.U. Volumes 1, 2, and 3. And yes, I've beaten each and every one of them.
Which series have you seen/read: I've seen a number of episodes from .hack//sign.
Who's your favorite character and why: My favorite character would have to be.... Crim. Why? Because he can be the goofiest, most laid-back seeming guy imagineable... and yet, he still kicks some royal a** and gets things done.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:33 pm
Username/Name: Pink Plastic Balmung or PPB
Which .hack games have you played: ninja
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): ninja
Who's your favorite character and why: Balmung. He's my father. ninja

Pink Plastic Balmung

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games