Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:06 am
Sarahdipity
*Is in love with PrimeRib's avvie*

Anyways, My name is Sarah. And I'm 15 years old and a freshman in highschool. I first heard of Panic! when...uh...actually, I'm not sure! I think it was last summer. Maybe from the radio. Yeah, I know I haven't been a fan for too long but I'm still a frickin' fan. And I'm literate and deep enough to understand and appreciate their talent. Personally, I think I like their music more than the people themselves. Don't get me wrong. I'd never pass up a chance to meet Ryan or Brendon but it's just the fact that I think Brendon has gotten a tad cocky. Just a tad. And...well...I like Ryan. I just wish he was a little more Brendin-ish. And for some reason, I can't stand Spencer. I honestly don't know why. Gosh, it's sooo uber hard for me to pick a favorite song. Cause some of them I really like the lyrics, and some of them have really catchy tunes/beats. So it's hard. I really like "These tables are numbered, honey..." and "London Beckoned Songs..." I've seen them once in the Nothing Rhymes with Cicus tour. And that was my first concert. I've been going to shows ever since. :]

Other bands that I'm in love with:
Cobra Starship
Sherwood
Gym Class Heroes
The Audition
Cartel
Head Automatica
Jack's Mannequin
Something Corporate
Hellogoodbye

And I'm currenty OBSESSED with 1997. Seriously look them up. You'll fall in love with them. I just saw them in concert on Wed. and ohh man. They're amazing.

;DD

Yep, that's me!

Aw, ha, thanks. <3

You didn't say anything about Jon! D=

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

And your welcome. =D

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:07 am
SugarHyperness
yo Sugarhyperness here as u can guess im very hyper!
Bday: if i cant remeber how old i am, how do u expect me to remeber my bday lmao
my fave song would be umm i have more than one hope thats ok but how can u have one favourate song from the greatest band ever! all of the mare my favourite,b ut most favourably would be nails for breakfeast, tacks for snacks and its better if you do!
byz

You don't remember how old you are...
Seriously?!

PrimeRibby
Captain

tattoo fish

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:34 am
`PrimeRib
tattoo fish
Why hello there! I getted invited to this guild. I don't know why, cause the only other time I've posted anything about Panic was a couple hours ago when I said that Ryan was not ugly. mrgreen
I usually only post in guilds, so I dunno whats up. But I like it. cool

Anyway, My name's tattoo. Please don't capatilize it. I lust over Ryan. I lust over Brendon. I lust over Pete Wentz. I lust over Gerard Way. I lust over Mikey Way. I lust over Frank Iero.
*ahem*

Vital stats:

Species: Girl
What I want to be called: tattoo
I didn't find the Build God video to be innaproprite.
I'm niceish.
And... yeah.

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild~! <3

Why'd I get invited? Did you guys just go on a inviting spree and invited everyone who mentioned Panic! in thgeir intrests? blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:20 am
Oooh, oooh, I guess it's my turn ^^

Hey, I'm Drea. I'm 13 years old, an I LOVE music. I first knew about Panic! at the Disco when I heard "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies." I fell in love with them because of howdifferent they were from the other bands. And I love their style. My favorite song is "Camisado." Umm, what else? Oh! My favorite members of the band are Brendon and Ryan, so cute 4laugh . My other favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Green Day(the old stuff), The Used, Cute is What We Aim For, Linkin Park, Blink 182, Fall Out Boy, Beatles, and there's more wink . Umm, erm, my B-Day is on April 15th....go tax day!!!! I'm NOT emo, but I am a punk, there is a difference!! I can be weird and too hyper at times, yes, I know I have a problem. And, what's bad is that I hurt myself a lot, like I would just run into a wall, on accident of course, well maybe on purpose. Oooh, and i love neon colors with black, so cool. And, I guess that's it sweatdrop .

x_DR3

Sarahdipity

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:10 am
`PrimeRib
Sarahdipity
*Is in love with PrimeRib's avvie*

Anyways, My name is Sarah. And I'm 15 years old and a freshman in highschool. I first heard of Panic! when...uh...actually, I'm not sure! I think it was last summer. Maybe from the radio. Yeah, I know I haven't been a fan for too long but I'm still a frickin' fan. And I'm literate and deep enough to understand and appreciate their talent. Personally, I think I like their music more than the people themselves. Don't get me wrong. I'd never pass up a chance to meet Ryan or Brendon but it's just the fact that I think Brendon has gotten a tad cocky. Just a tad. And...well...I like Ryan. I just wish he was a little more Brendin-ish. And for some reason, I can't stand Spencer. I honestly don't know why. Gosh, it's sooo uber hard for me to pick a favorite song. Cause some of them I really like the lyrics, and some of them have really catchy tunes/beats. So it's hard. I really like "These tables are numbered, honey..." and "London Beckoned Songs..." I've seen them once in the Nothing Rhymes with Cicus tour. And that was my first concert. I've been going to shows ever since. :]

Other bands that I'm in love with:
Cobra Starship
Sherwood
Gym Class Heroes
The Audition
Cartel
Head Automatica
Jack's Mannequin
Something Corporate
Hellogoodbye

And I'm currenty OBSESSED with 1997. Seriously look them up. You'll fall in love with them. I just saw them in concert on Wed. and ohh man. They're amazing.

;DD

Yep, that's me!

Aw, ha, thanks. <3

You didn't say anything about Jon! D=

And your welcome. =D

np ^^

Yeah, I don't know much about Jon. >.<

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:21 pm
tattoo fish
`PrimeRib
tattoo fish
Why hello there! I getted invited to this guild. I don't know why, cause the only other time I've posted anything about Panic was a couple hours ago when I said that Ryan was not ugly. mrgreen

Anyway, My name's tattoo. Please don't capatilize it. I lust over Ryan. I lust over Brendon. I lust over Pete Wentz. I lust over Gerard Way. I lust over Mikey Way. I lust over Frank Iero.
*ahem*

Vital stats:

I'm niceish.
And... yeah.

Why'd I get invited? Did you guys just go on a inviting spree and invited everyone who mentioned Panic! in thgeir intrests? blaugh

Ha, no. I just noticed that you mentioned Ryan Ross in one of your posts.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:22 pm
xX-ampxi-Xx
Oooh, oooh, I guess it's my turn ^^

Hey, I'm Drea. I'm 13 years old, an I LOVE music. I first knew about Panic! at the Disco when I heard "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies." I fell in love with them because of howdifferent they were from the other bands. And I love their style. My favorite song is "Camisado." Umm, what else? Oh! My favorite members of the band are Brendon and Ryan, so cute 4laugh . My other favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Green Day(the old stuff), The Used, Cute is What We Aim For, Linkin Park, Blink 182, Fall Out Boy, Beatles, and there's more wink . Umm, erm, my B-Day is on April 15th....go tax day!!!! I'm NOT emo, but I am a punk, there is a difference!! I can be weird and too hyper at times, yes, I know I have a problem. And, what's bad is that I hurt myself a lot, like I would just run into a wall, on accident of course, well maybe on purpose. Oooh, and i love neon colors with black, so cool. And, I guess that's it sweatdrop .

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:23 pm
Sarahdipity
np ^^

Yeah, I don't know much about Jon. >.<

Jon is...quite the character. xD whee

PrimeRibby
Captain

tattoo fish

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:06 pm
`PrimeRib
tattoo fish
`PrimeRib
tattoo fish

*ahem*

Vital stats:

I'm niceish.
And... yeah.

Ha, no. I just noticed that you mentioned Ryan Ross in one of your posts.

I said he wasn't ugly. And he sure isn't. heart I think the topic was about eyeliner on guys.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:02 am
tattoo fish
I said he wasn't ugly. And he sure isn't. heart I think the topic was about eyeliner on guys.

Yep. 3nodding

PrimeRibby
Captain

[.Starshine.]

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:34 pm
Hello! My name is Starshine, but you can call me Star for short. Unless you want to call me another nickname, in which case, by all means, go right ahead. surprised heart

I'm 15 years old [turning 16 in October! >w< ], and am a proud Korean + Canadian. :'DD

I love music, drawing, Gaia, and Prime Rib for inviting me to this awesome guild. cool <3

Um. And that's basically it. Wow, that was short. xDD;

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:12 pm
[.Starshine.]
Hello! My name is Starshine, but you can call me Star for short. Unless you want to call me another nickname, in which case, by all means, go right ahead. surprised heart

I'm 15 years old [turning 16 in October! >w< ], and am a proud Korean + Canadian. :'DD

I love music, drawing, Gaia, and Prime Rib for inviting me to this awesome guild. cool <3

Um. And that's basically it. Wow, that was short. xDD;

Haha, you're welcome. <3 cool
Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild!

PrimeRibby
Captain

X0Euphoria0X

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:40 pm
hi^^ my name is Chris so you can just call me that. My two favorite songs are "The Only Difference..." and "There's A Good Reason..." I became an instant P!ATD fan when I saw them perform "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" on New Year's (this makes it special). But I started watching about half way through the song so I didn't know who they were... Me discovering who they are would take a long time to explain. I'm a 15 year-old Sophmore in high school, and my b-day is 12-1-91.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:59 pm
X0Euphoria0X
hi^^ my name is Chris so you can just call me that. My two favorite songs are "The Only Difference..." and "There's A Good Reason..." I became an instant P!ATD fan when I saw them perform "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" on New Year's (this makes it special). But I started watching about half way through the song so I didn't know who they were... Me discovering who they are would take a long time to explain. I'm a 15 year-old Sophmore in high school, and my b-day is 12-1-91.

You're gonna have to spill that story sometime. ;D

PrimeRibby
Captain

moodswings2514

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:25 pm
hey i'm jessica. 13. i'm new in gaia. I'm from the philippines, but i try to keep myself as panic! updated as possible. I learned about panic last year on neopets fan boards, and i looked them up and instantly liked them. heart i love their music, as well as brendon.. (but then i only liek brendon <3 coz he reminds me of someone.. so basiclly i am not an obsessed fan)

My fav song would have to be... hmm.. build god then we'll talk and camisado.

like tattoo, i also have no idea why i got invited to this wonderful guild.. THANK YOU THOUGH!!

i love music alot. i also like classical.. haha.. other bands i like are Fall Out Boy, Hellogoodbye, JM, The Hush Sound, Paramore... etc..

err. thats it!  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games