Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
New? Post your profile! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hakyou

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:17 pm
What's your name? David
What nation are you from? US
What are your hobbies? drawing, fanfics, flirting, anime, reading
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? color:green; food:sushi; show: yu yu hakusho /CSI;
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? almost every day
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Remus/Sirius, Snape/Lucius, Twincest, Harry/Draco
You could even give us a pic of yourself! ---dont have any  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:04 pm
Hi, Im bob, and this is my hand puppet fred.. say hi fred
Fred: Hi Fred(just kidding)  

Scar_the_Ishbalian

6,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SebastianMalfoy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:42 pm
What's your name? I Am Bryce(of the Hodges), pleasure to meet all of you*bows low*
What nation are you from?I am from the USA
What are your hobbies?anime, books, hp(everything), daydreaming, hanging out with friends, shopping, cooking gormet dishes(im a foodnut), computering, extereme sports
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc?purple or green/sushi/House MD
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?at least once a day(I need my fix)
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?my two faves are harry/draco and severus/remus
I dont post my pic anywheres(except by pm request only)..however you may enjoy this pic of Snape:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:53 pm
I'm Kiritsu Coranth, and I'm from America. (...is it just me, or did it seem like it was the introduction of someone in AA?)
I am a girl, I just decided that my avi was going to be a guy for some reason unknown even to myself.
My hobbies...reading fanfics and real books, playing DDR (it seriously should be turned into an Olympic event...), and writing fanfiction, all while trying to deal with that which we call reality
Favorites:
Color would have to be silver.
Food is pizza.
TV show...I don't really watch TV anymore, but Smallville.
HP movie so far is four. I know they cut a LOT out, but it was still awesome.
HP characters would be Snape (yes he's mean, but that doesn't mean I can't like him), Harry (DUH!) and...The Weasley twins...I'm kind of in love with them........................
I read HP slash at least once a week, usually more, I look at the art as I find it, same with doujinshi
Favorite slash pairing...either Harry/Snape or Harry/Draco, I haven't decided yet.
Unfortunately I don't have any pics of myself on my computer, so you'll have to do without.  

NyxSerpent

Anyssia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:05 am
Hello everybody !!! 3nodding

First, whee I'm Anyssia, and I'm from Brittany, in France.

I'm on Gaia only since a few days, so be nice with me 4laugh Also, I search for french friends (and others if you want ^^), on Gaia, so, if you don't mind ^____^

Of course, I love Harry Potter, and especially Severus Snape and Lucius Malfoy.

However, I totally dislike the Marauders. I can't bear the comportement with Severus. And not because I like Severus, but coz' I think it's more harassment than other thing confused

But I have to confess that I enjoy read some Marauders' fics who aren't based on the relation Marauders/Snape. And even sometimes, I read those last. But it's rare XD

For the others hobbies, there are reading fics, admiring arts/fanarts, surf on the net, and now, on Gaia ^^ An many others XD

Favorite color ? Purple of course, I can't live without purple !!!

And I don't have fav food, and I don't really watch TV so... wink

Although, I really love Stargate, Desperate Housewives, and, apparently the 4th Harry Potter (I didn't really appreciate the first, few years ago, I like enough the second, and I hate the third XD" : too much things erased >_< and I don't like the new Dumbledore, he hasn't the same presence, neither have Draco with his hair like that X_X).
About the 4th, I still don't see it (I will go next week : he only arrived in France that wednesday, and it will have too much people in the cinemas ^^"), but the previews are magnificent !

Finally (it's time, isn't it ? XD), I'm fond of Severus/Harry, and Harry/Sev/Remus,
I like also Remus/Sirius, but not as much as those with Sev, so I read only wonderful fics with them ^^ Same with Harry/Draco blaugh

Here, I think I've finished biggrin
(Hope I didn't make too much mistakes ^^)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:20 pm
What's your name? Adrianne, but most of my friends call me Dri
What are your hobbies? Reading, Music, Internet, Friends, Guitar, My band
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Color: Pink/Black Food: psh all TV Show: Viva La Bam and Criss Angel Mindfreak
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Lol all the time
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Herms, Draco
You could even give us a pic of yourself
User Image
or to see a bigger version of this go here: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a98/Lady_Margera/adri.jpg  

Dri Go Rawr

Beloved Giver

Kyouyahime

Dapper Hunter

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:36 pm
What's your name? Kashia
What nation are you from? US (Washington)
What are your hobbies? anime, dancing, drawing, and flirting
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? color:black; food razz izza; show:Yugioh GX
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? every day
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry/Draco, twincest, Sirius/Harry, and voldemort/'harry
You could even give us a pic of yourself! ---dont have any  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:39 pm
What's your name? Riley
What nation are you from? The US...
What are your hobbies? Yaoi, slashness, manga, anime, HARRY POTTER, music, reading, RPing sometimes...
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Color = Emerald Green Food = Sushi TV Show = South Of Nowhere? I don't get to watch it that often because only my friend has the channel gonk .
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Bloody 'ell, every DAY.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry and Draco of course heart . Doesn't matter who's on top either. twisted  

Emo_Loser

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:25 pm
What's your name? Genevieve, but my friends call me Gen and my enemies call me Genny, make your choice wisely.
What are your hobbies? Karate, singing, dancing, talking, reading, anything that is crazy, other than skydiving, that you can think of
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Color/red, green, blue, and yellow (guess why)
Food/My grandmother's potatoes and pepper steak
TV Show/Erm. I don't watch tv really anymore, but I used to love "Boy meets World"
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Eh, I don't know what doujinshi is, but I know fanfic and let me tell you, I LIVE FOR IT! My personal favorites are "Summer Rain" and "Everything was Perfect" by Lanisfanfiction (I believe that is her name)
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Draco and Harry all the way!
You could even give us a pic of yourself User Image
It is a terrible picture but there it is.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:23 pm
What's your name? Fire and Kitsunes
What nation are you from? USA
What are your hobbies? Writing, reading
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Silver/steak/don't know
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? I read slash fanfiction daily. 3nodding
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry/Draco and Remus/Sirius.
You could even give us a pic of yourself!
Sorry, don't have a scanner.  

Fire and Kitsunes

Subliminal Effect

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:43 am
Welcome everyone!

@Fire and Kitsunes - love the sanji/zoro sig. ;3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:36 pm
Name: Call me Cy
Nation: The World Police Station stare (USA)
Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, sleeping, eating, swimming...
Fave color: Purple, Black, Red, Silver, and any combination among them...
Fave food: Food is food - I'll eat ALMOST anything. ALMOST.
Fave TV show: House, CSI (and every variation), Without a Trace, Cold Case, and FullMetal Alchemist. And I only watch them when I have the time and I'm just that bored...
Fave etc: I like nighttime and winter and fire and warmth and my Akita puppy, Jax
Frequncey of HP slash viewing: Any time I can find it~
Fave pairings: Draco x Harry, Harry x Ron, Lucius x Snape, Sirius x Lupin, rusty chainsaw x Professor Umbridge (from the fifth book stressed I hated her!!!)
Pic: Not of me, but perhaps you will enjoy this cute little piccy of Lucius and Snape ^_^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Cykotyks

Jay-Prongs

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:13 pm
What's your name? James
What are your hobbies? Reading, Writing, Drawing
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? color: Slate (blue-grey), Food: pasta, tv show: don't really watch tv
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? I don't know that I want to admit that...I read at least one story a day, usually more (I'm pathetic)
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? James Potter/Regulus Black

I'd give you a picture I drew, but I can't seem to make them work. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:44 pm
Jay-Prongs
What's your name? James
What are your hobbies? Reading, Writing, Drawing
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? color: Slate (blue-grey), Food: pasta, tv show: don't really watch tv
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? I don't know that I want to admit that...I read at least one story a day, usually more (I'm pathetic)
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? James Potter/Regulus Black

I'd give you a picture I drew, but I can't seem to make them work. Sorry.

*tackle glomp hugs* Jay-Jay! Ish my Jay-Jay heart xd heart  

ode[2]sokka

Vanyel_Luver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:25 pm
What's your name?

Amanda....but I go by Autumn, because there are too many people that have my name.
I'm 18 yrs old.

What nation are you from?

United States

What are your hobbies?

Reading, writing, drawing, playing video games, playing different trading card games.

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc?

color(s): purple, gold, silver
food: black licorise(spelling is wrong...sorry)
tv show(s): CSI, all the Law&Order shows, Charmed, Buffy, and Angel
etc.: love Harry Potter, Anime, Manga, and I am currently writing a fantasy novel which is going to be soo cool.

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?

whenever the authors of the HP slashes on Fanfiction.net get to updating them.

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?

Harry/Draco, Harry/Snape, James/Sirius, Harry/Sirius, Sirius/Snape

You could even give us a pic of yourself!

I'm using my boyfriend's computer to type this post...so I can't get a pic of myself (sorry) ^_^  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games