Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
AAG's Office Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:21 pm
lol blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:39 pm
Iyamashi
Well it's easy for your since you're both active and get big bucks from your kick @ss arts. xd

I would be a little grumpy if I donated something as expensive as a faries wing. sweatdrop
Ah, but eventually, when you're all super old on Gaia, you'll be donating tons of fairy wings to people. X3 heart

Thanks for the art comment! I usually bust all my art profits on my charity, donating, and mostly sealed letters... v__v

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:51 pm
that's cool ninja pirate cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:30 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Iyamashi
Well it's easy for your since you're both active and get big bucks from your kick @ss arts. xd

I would be a little grumpy if I donated something as expensive as a faries wing. sweatdrop
Ah, but eventually, when you're all super old on Gaia, you'll be donating tons of fairy wings to people. X3 heart

Thanks for the art comment! I usually bust all my art profits on my charity, donating, and mostly sealed letters... v__v
Maybe, if I'm not in debt anymore anyway. xd  

Syrotek
Crew

fugiyamavolcano

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:34 am
iyamashi....Brother Vinh wants to talk to you..pm him now for futher notice of soemthing important  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:02 pm
fugiyamavolcano
iyamashi....Brother Vinh wants to talk to you..pm him now for futher notice of soemthing important
Eh? What? Why can't he do it here? Or on AIM? Or my email?
(o_O)  

Syrotek
Crew

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:30 am
sorry but i have decided to quit gaia..you may delete the threa di made sorry for the inconveniance...Chibi-chan..can u please talk to inugume and goth grl..they think i'm 20-40 years old..tell them how we met..and during that time i wasn't old whatso ever..thanks..
hugs her..
see ya iya..bye  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:25 pm
Again? Why are ya leaving again?

If I stop picking on ya, will you stop leaving?  

Syrotek
Crew

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:29 pm
I'll be gone on Saturday to Seattle and will be back on the 9th. 'Till then, Iya will be the unofficial captain, if that is alright with him. =3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:47 pm
YEA IYA!!!  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:19 pm
Ah, it's not that exciting. It's just like a mod, but you can ban the mods. You don't really have to do much 'cause no one's going to yell at you for not doing your job. XD;;

I think I make a better mod than captain though. X3 heart

But, you get to be king of the hill and some people suck up to get on your good side, eh? XD;;

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:14 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Ah, it's not that exciting. It's just like a mod, but you can ban the mods. You don't really have to do much 'cause no one's going to yell at you for not doing your job. XD;;

I think I make a better mod than captain though. X3 heart

But, you get to be king of the hill and some people suck up to get on your good side, eh? XD;;

...i know...man its hard work...SAG (isn't the initails funny..SAG) anyways only has 80 members and is growing by the day (all 5 days it has been on gaia), only more work for me!
I'll try to come here but its hard when a guild is just starting... biggrin  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:57 pm
Yeah, but once you get some good mods, you can give them all the work. Bwa ha ha ha! >=D

Only joking. Sort of. ninja

I stopped inviting members here. Once we get it more organized, I'll start to invite more, but for now, I think this is a cozy guild size. X3 heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:42 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Yeah, but once you get some good mods, you can give them all the work. Bwa ha ha ha! >=D

Only joking. Sort of. ninja

I stopped inviting members here. Once we get it more organized, I'll start to invite more, but for now, I think this is a cozy guild size. X3 heart

once i get 100 members Im going to stop maybe 200...depends how unlazy i want to be...lol  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:07 pm
Finally I have returned home, so I shoudl return to being more active in the guild? Yes?  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games