Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
declare your love!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

here's some money for chocolates and flowers
  like it'll help...
View Results

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:59 am
I've decided I am in love with the student teacher.
If only I was doing History next year. That and the whole me being his student and him being eight years into statutory rape dilemma.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:25 am
Haha, for some reason, your declaration just made my day.
Don't ask me how.
It just did.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Body Theatre

4,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:07 am
Hmmm, I guess so. I mean, he already knows....

I love a boy, who is actually an ex of mine. His name is Zack, and he's 15, like me. He used to be in my English class(last year), and now he's only in my homeroom...
Uhm... He has blue eyes, and black hair, and even when we were going out, he didn't believe it when I called him attractive.... And he's reaaaaally smart.

I could probably go on about him for a really long time, but I'm gonna stop. >.<

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:10 am
smallsafeprice
Demonic_Angel_Ruler
what is the point of loving when you don't feel loved?
emo

because if you love, and keep on loving, you will eventually become loved back, even if it's not the person you originally loved.(like me razz )

Ha..... I shall only ever love my Zack.... Ever.... Man, I hope he's not in this guild....

I wish that he would love me again someday..... Before it's too late.  

Body Theatre

4,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:46 pm
Domi Nightmare
smallsafeprice
Demonic_Angel_Ruler
emo

because if you love, and keep on loving, you will eventually become loved back, even if it's not the person you originally loved.(like me razz )

Ha..... I shall only ever love my Zack.... Ever.... Man, I hope he's not in this guild....

thanks for inviting me to this pity party, would you pass the tea and crumpets?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:16 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Domi Nightmare
smallsafeprice
Demonic_Angel_Ruler
emo

thanks for inviting me to this pity party, would you pass the tea and crumpets?

Heheh, sure thing. *passes tea and crumpets, then puts on Pink Floyd music*  

Body Theatre

4,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

hitmeibleed

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:14 am
hopelessly in love with my best friend for a year now.........i know.......its pathetic.. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:22 am
hitmeibleed
hopelessly in love with my best friend for a year now.........i know.......its pathetic.. crying

Meh, I'm in love with the guy who continually breaks my heart. *gives hug*

We're all pathetic.  

Body Theatre

4,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Maria-Mizore-Cullen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:09 am
so um here's where it get's complicated confused .....I met this guy thru my bff over the summer.....started crushin on him hard and two months l8r they were going out......i tried to hold back my feelings but he 's was irresistable heart and she was treating him wrong stare . They were having an on and off relationship and he was really in love w/ her. So i tried to find someone else. I started crushin on this other guy.....(now she's the kind of person who will go after what other ppl want wahmbulance , so u kno what happened next evil ) come to find out she had class w/ my new guy sad and bcuz i recently told her i liked him she taunted me w/ him cry all the while she was with her boyfriend. domokun The summer came and her and her boyfriend and her were broke up. She went out w/ my new guy. sweatdrop ...even though her ex was now my best friend and we still had tension between us, i didn't ask him out. This school year started and she broke up w/ my new guy blaugh but her ex wanted her back and they got back together (after the millionth time breaking up) stare . Thing is my new guy still wants her and she still want him ( isee the way they look at each other). Both the new guy and her boyfriend follow her like lapdogz and that's the kind of attention she ******** that my friends a B!@t*h xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:32 am
Domi Nightmare
hitmeibleed

We're all pathetic.
lol well there are certain degrees of "pathetic-ism"..i think im lower than you considering that shes the only girl ive loved and yet somehow i got myself stuck in the friend zone.. xd

so have you tried asking him out?

hitmeibleed

Body Theatre

4,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:24 am
hitmeibleed
Domi Nightmare
hitmeibleed

We're all pathetic.
lol well there are certain degrees of "pathetic-ism"..i think im lower than you considering that shes the only girl ive loved and yet somehow i got myself stuck in the friend zone.. xd

so have you tried asking him out?

Well, I told him I still had feelings for him, seeing as we've dated for like, half a year, and this is what he told me.

My lovely Ex
"I won't lead you around on a leash, then. I have no romantic interest in you. Sorry, but I'd rather you knew that then think that you had a chance, only to be hurt more later. That is all."

Our conversations have become inceasingly awkward and rugularily only include the words, "I see, hmm, and eh." Quite a bit. And I don't talk to him in person, just here, on Gaia, where he DUMPED me.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:44 pm
heart My love is no other than still my Aztios_Blademaster! Dylan! heart

Domi: Is there anyone else you like! Cause I would say your ex is a douche but then he told you the truth instead of leading you on and on!

Hitmeibleed: Did you ask that girl out!? She'll never know until you ask her!!! She'll just keep knowing you as a friend and nothing more then later she'll find a nother man and you'll think about what could've been.....so did ya!! xd  

~Chrono Signz~

Laid_black_rose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:58 pm
I"m in love with a close friend of mine. Blake  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:19 pm
~Chrono Signz~

Domi: Is there anyone else you like! Cause I would say your ex is a douche but then he told you the truth instead of leading you on and on!

Hitmeibleed: Did you ask that girl out!? She'll never know until you ask her!!! She'll just keep knowing you as a friend and nothing more then later she'll find a nother man and you'll think about what could've been.....so did ya!! xd

Man, you are awesome. Yes, I do like someone else, and I'm trying to work up the nerve to ask her. I would have last thursday, but I missed the dance, and she doesn't go to my school anymore. >.< I don't quite love her, but my feelings are running deeper for her. *blush*

I'm learning to play a song we have declared 'ours' on my guitar.
It's "Time of your life', by Greenday.  

Body Theatre

4,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

~Chrono Signz~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:55 pm
Domi Nightmare
~Chrono Signz~

Man, you are awesome. Yes, I do like someone else, and I'm trying to work up the nerve to ask her. I would have last thursday, but I missed the dance, and she doesn't go to my school anymore. >.< I don't quite love her, but my feelings are running deeper for her. *blush*

I'm learning to play a song we have declared 'ours' on my guitar.
It's "Time of your life', by Greenday.

Domi: Oh well I am awsome! but, do you still talk to her? Does she live near by? ((man i feel like a psychitrist xp ))  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games