Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:30 pm
Kono then killed the mood with her pressence. "I got pizza!" she sang out and began to pass around the sweet good food. She paused. "Will it be safe to go home? We could hide out at my place.."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:44 pm
WheeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEeeee!. rofl

Cody thought about it. "Well, we can't go to my place, it's completely trashed." He said aloud, "So, I guess we could go to your house." He took a bite of his pizza. Yum, he thought

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:08 pm
Aerunai took the pizza and took a bite. She sighed and leaned back. Man, I was hungry... She sat up. "We could go to your place, but My mom has a mansion not far. Well... It's a couple miles, but obviously, we have transportation," she said, indicating to Cody, who had the flying carpet. She smiled. "She'll be happy to have you, but... Not so happy to see me..." She looked at the ground. "But I don't care anymore. It's really comfortable, and she has plenty of maids, bedrooms, bathrooms, whatever room you can think of. She has almost everything." She shrugged. "But it can get a little quiet there, and some people beleive it's haunted. Only in the fifth and sixth floor, though. But, that's one of the reasons I want to go. If you don't want that, you can go to the bottom floor." She took another bite of pizza. "That's farthest from the "ghosts", or whatever is haunting it. But still, if you don't like the sound of ghosts or the feeling of them, then we shouldn't go. Even in the basement, you can still feel their presence six floors above you, but only a little." She looked outside at the growing darkness. "And it would be better to arrive in the daylight. Outside the protection of the gardens at night," she shuddered. "In the gardens it's beautiful at night, but to get to the gardens from the outside, we have to go through the courtyard. Courtyard at night is the worst thing." She shook her head. "But there is so much more good than bad there."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:10 pm
*gets up off the floor*

"yea it's safe to go to either your house or the mansion"

*smiles*

"i live with ghosts so i'm ok with them"  

Swift Penguin

MachineSlayer5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:06 pm
then enters

Lunar Scar

Once a regular boy but now lives with a curse. He can teleport and control the powers of darkness. He gets his power from the moon. During full moon, his powers are godly strong because he changes into his shadow mode. As his curse increases his powers increase. but everytime his curse increases, he begins to lose his soul. He must get rid of the curse before his soul disappears and he dies. The only way to get rid of the curse is to find true love.
His personality is shy and easily misunderstood. He has a dark personality and is a little disturbed. he may look cold but he has a good heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:59 pm

"Oh, hey new dude," Cody addressed to the guy who entered through the door. "And don't worry, I'm ok with ghosts. I've had to live with some for awhile, I know how they work. As long as I don't do anything that upsets them, I think I'll be fine." Unless he comes out... Cody thought. Keith can be a real duche when he wants to.

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Avioke

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:42 pm
Aerunai smiled. "Ok, I guess we can go to my mom's place. She'll love you guys, but I hope you don't mind the sound of arguing families, cause... Let's just say... Well, to put it in a nice way, I hate my mom." Aerunai tilted her head and smiled again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:12 pm
"Hahaha, ok." Cody chuckled. He went over to his locker to get his stuff. The dummy that he used was gone. It's new placement was in his closet, hidden underneath a pile of stuff. The green/black backpack was heavy enough to knock out someone of exhaustion.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Avioke

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:17 pm
Aerunai nodded. And jogged to her locker, getting her stuff. She sighed and turned to the others. "Shall we go now?"

(U and me are the only one's replying, It's so sad!)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:25 am

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be." Cody replied. Cody checked his two vials. The green one with the white pills was full, but the purple one only had three left. He didn't care much though, as that meant that Keith would only be able to come out one more time. "Let's go!"

Ooc: I know! It's just boring if there's only like two people replying to an rp.

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Avioke

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:13 pm
((I'll just keep replying and see if they come back... This is happening in so many good RPs.. It's a waste, cause the Assassin's Creed one was abandoned and I loved it so much!!!))

Aerunai nodded and turned. She walked outside and turned right, walking on the sidewalk under the flashing streetlamps. She turned to Cody. "Do you know when the next full moon is?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:05 pm

"Not for two weeks, why?" Cody asked. His backpack was heavy in the light of the waxing moon. It wouldn't be this hard if he didn't have a lot of homework. Stupid teachers. Just because he was smart doesn't mean he had to get extra. It just meant that he finished faster because he understood it.

"It is pretty though...."

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Avioke

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:48 pm
Aerunai shrugged. "Oh, uuum... No reason.... Just wondering, 'cause.. You know... that's when all the werewolves come out and im not so sure I want to be around them much..... See, some werewolves tried to kill me this morning, that's why i came to school in a mess," she said, trying to sound casual.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:12 pm

"Ah, so that's why Language was in a mess..." Cody concluded. "I thought that something bad happened there. Well, no matter! I have a silver cross in my backpack. Pure silver. But, I'll save it for when they come. A cross hitting them by surprise in the chest will hurt more." He pat his backpack. "I have it in a special plastic case, so that they don't even sense it! biggrin "

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:14 pm
Kono ran up "wait for me! i want to come!"
She didnt wan tot go home alone at night.

((Sorry I was grounded))  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games