Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:21 pm
Valean grabbed her by the waist and pulled her on top of him. "So I can only do things to you, huh?" He said with an evil grin as he kissed. "And just what all might I be able to do to you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:22 pm
she just stood there "anything you want" she said blushing closing her eyes  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:24 pm
"Heh, now that sounds promising," he whispered. He grinned even wider as he added. "Especially considering my other half would kill to be in this positon, even if he won't admit it."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:26 pm
"so would mine" she said snikering "have fun with her just pretend your Valean he'll have a kick at that" she said winking and turned back in to the other Kira "where am I"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:28 pm
"You're here with me," Valean said in a voice very similar to his other half. He reached up and stroked her face and kissed her. "Right where you should be."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:30 pm
Kira's face went red "um" she turned still on top of Valean "what are you doing" she said getting up rubbing her head turning away from him nervus scared and confused  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:31 pm
"Don't you remember my dear? We were just about to make love," Valean said indicating the bed they were in.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:33 pm
Kira's face went even redder "really!?" she yelled Valean grabbed her and was on top of her now Kira's face widened unsure what to do  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:36 pm
"Heh, yes you had just offered yourself to me...," Valean stated as he leaned in to kiss her once more, right as he did however he winced in pain. His eyes shot open showing Kira his black and red eyes. "No you don't!" Valean yelled as his other self battled for control.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:39 pm
Kira was confused "valean" she said looking at him touching his face with her hand still blushing and she went up to him and kissed him "I can see myself doing that" turning away after saying that  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:41 pm
Valean smirked but it was obvious that something was wrong with him. *See, she does like me best* Valean mentally told his other self. *Oh well, you can have fun with her now. I'll wait for her other side to come out she's more fun to play with this one is too shy.*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:43 pm
Kira still looked the other way then remembered seeing the eyes "Valean is that you" she said pushing him off of her  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:44 pm
Valean gasped in the air and looked at her. His eyes were steely gray, and his veins were back to normal. It was obvious that he was in pain, but still he quickly rolled off the bed and moved away from her. "It's me...," he said weakly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:47 pm
Kira walked over to him "I though it was you" she said covering her mouth "Im so sorry I did it again" she said falling to her knees crying "Im so useless" she said getting up turning away from Valean and walked over to the window "I dont desirve to live" she said on the edge of the window  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:50 pm
Valean bit back the pain and looked at her. "Don't say that," he whispered. "At least your other self isn't some homicidal maniac bent on making your life a living hell." Valean sighed and sat down on the bed. He looked at Kira and patted the spot beside him. "Come here. As long as you promise not to make me go through that again," he said softly. Even though it was meant jokingly, the fear and pain in his eyes was evident.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games