Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zer0cool

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:55 am
Lydibug
Bye Paine.. why is everyone leaving?

cause I scared them away.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:56 am
Ahah! You're still here.. Don't go.. Please don't go..  

Tears and Rain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:57 am
I enjoy white chocolate and milk chocolate but I can't really stand dark chocolate. It just doesnt' taste right, it's too bitter for me.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:58 am
Paine218
bai .....g2g...

Good bye and have a pleasant day. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zer0cool

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:58 am
lurichan
I enjoy white chocolate and milk chocolate but I can't really stand dark chocolate. It just doesnt' taste right, it's too bitter for me.

I am mildly allergic to the cocobean so alot of chocolate or dark/rich chocolate makes me sneeze XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:59 am
Yeh same here.. And you're still here too! I'm not alone smile  

Tears and Rain

Tears and Rain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:00 am
Oh why can nobody eat chocolate? Tis a crime!  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:01 am
Lydibug
Oh why can nobody eat chocolate? Tis a crime!

Oh I still eat it. sneezing is a small price to pay for the reward of sweet sweet chocolate.  

zer0cool

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:01 am
I am still here, just lagging due to polling and bumping ^^* I'm almost halfway to my long term goal.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:03 am
lurichan
I am still here, just lagging due to polling and bumping ^^* I'm almost halfway to my long term goal.

What is your goal if I may ask?  

zer0cool

Tears and Rain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:05 am
Ha! Too true, too true..  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:08 am
zer0cool
lurichan

My goal is to save up 40,000 for fairy wings. So far I have been on gaia for about a week and a half, and I have just under 20,000 in my account (and I survived through the rollbacks and half a dozen other glitches that occured last week too) I'm not asking for donations though. I am going to do this so I can prove to myself that it is possible.
The butterfly wings i have on now were a gift from my love. He thought that I would enjoy them, but they don't look quite right with my avi, so once I achieve my goal I shall have to find something else to do with them, but they were a gift, so I can't just turn around and sell them. I might do something special with them, like a contest, but for now they are my temp wings.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zer0cool

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:11 am
lurichan
zer0cool
lurichan

My goal is to save up 40,000 for fairy wings. So far I have been on gaia for about a week and a half, and I have just under 20,000 in my account (and I survived through the rollbacks and half a dozen other glitches that occured last week too) I'm not asking for donations though. I am going to do this so I can prove to myself that it is possible.
The butterfly wings i have on now were a gift from my love. He thought that I would enjoy them, but they don't look quite right with my avi, so once I achieve my goal I shall have to find something else to do with them, but they were a gift, so I can't just turn around and sell them. I might do something special with them, like a contest, but for now they are my temp wings.

so, you don't want donations?  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:13 am
heylo  

Muted Faith9

Tears and Rain

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:15 am
I thought you were saving for them and well done!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games