Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:39 pm
"You're not the only one with marks Hikari," Kai said softly. "And it isn't your fault. No matter what you say, the people to blame are your parents."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:41 pm
HIkari kept her head down and hug put her head on his chest "sorry" she kept repeating it as the tears wouldnt stop  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:44 pm
"Hikari, look at me," Kai whispered taking her cheek in his hand and forcing her to look him in the eyes. "These markings, these wounds, these eyes, these wings, even this hair are all the results of the testing that was done to me. I have the powers of nobodies yet the appearnce of a demon. They did stuff to me that no one should go through, but never once did I blame you for what happened to me. Nor do I blame you now. Don't you see? I could never blame you."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:48 pm
"Kai" she whispered taking her hand and touching his "but I saw it all" she said closing her eyes "all of it but I couldnt do anything....nothing" she said putting her head down "I got so close all the time" then she started remembering the past "Kai!!!KAI!!!" HIkari yellled trying to get to the cell "leave him alone!!!!" she yelled and her parents stop her but she kept fighting "KAI!!" then she opened her eyes  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:49 pm
"Don't mention that," Kai said quickly. A little too quickly for his taste. He took a second and took a deep breath. "That is all in the past now. It's all over."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:53 pm
"..." Hikari just stood there saying nothing then sitting back down "I beg of you please dont go" she said looking at the ground moving her hair infront of her face  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:56 pm
Rei was just silently watching them this whole time, "If you stay...I'm sure we can figure something out...."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:58 pm
Kai sighed. "There's something else. It's not just Hikari who...." He looked away unable to face the others. "Hikari isn't the only one who has another personality."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:00 pm
Hikari looked up suprised "you too" she started to get up but couldnt she was too exhausted  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:01 pm
"Hmm...who else does?" Her ears are pirked up and her tail stopped swishing.  

Nightshade_Wulf

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:06 pm
"I'll remain here for now, but please, excuse me," Kai whispered. A dark portal opened behind him and he turned to step into it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:08 pm
HIkari reached out for him "no" she said getting up "dont go" she said as the portal he left in disappered and she fell to the floor on her hands and knees she was crying the principal woke up and turned "where did Kai go?" he asked confused on what happened  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:11 pm
Rei shrugs.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:15 pm
Kai was once more standing at the edge of a world that had fallen into the darkness. This time however the heartless and nobodies were less willing to attack him than before. Kai closed his eyes. "You've got five minutes and then I take control." When he opened his eyes an evil smirk crosses his face. "That's plenty of time," Kai replied in a dark voice. He disappeared in a blur of motion hacking down heartless and nobodies as if they were nothing.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Hikari stood up "find him" she tought opening her eyes they were pure white in the middle and she saw Kai she disappeared and entered the world he was in she looked around seeing heartless and nobodies everywhere "where is this place" she said attacking them as they came after her  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games