Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Inuyasha: The Ultimate RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:01 pm
"Grrr...."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:07 pm
Kira glanced at Inuyasha "I still can't believe you so stupidly almost killed us."  

lol3131

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:11 pm
"I DID NOT!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:18 pm
Kira rolled her eyes "Yeah well, watch where you aim the wind scar next time will ya? It was too close for comfort."  

lol3131

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:31 pm
"...whatever..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:34 am
Kira crossed her arms and looked away "a*****e..." She mumbled.  

lol3131

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:13 pm
(oi...sorry I haven't been on. I went to my grandparents this weekend and they don't even have a computer! stressed )

Kikyou would be sitting by a stream, a large waterfall right beside it. She couldn't hear much over the roar of the fall but it didn't matter. No one was around. Dipping the large bucket into the cool water she splashed the water over her white kimono, her red hakama hung on a branch on a near by tree.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:18 pm
((it's ok...that dude in your sig looks like my avatar stare )) InuYasha glared at Kira and jumped into a tree.  

Ashyr Black

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:34 pm
(lol Which one?)

Kikyou would dump some water overself before setting the bucket down beside. Her hair ribbon slipped into the stream and floated away. Kikyou sighed lightly. Standing, Kikyou rung the water from her hair and then felt a sharp pain in her side. Looking down she would see a cut in her kimono. Quickly she looked around and sensed Naraku. In the next second a barrage of Wind Blades was sent her way by Kagura.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:39 pm
((the one with his hand on his head...they look exactly the same))
InuYasha appears in front of her and blocks Kagura's attack.  

Ashyr Black

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:44 pm
Keith Asher
((the one with his hand on his head...they look exactly the same))
InuYasha appears in front of her and blocks Kagura's attack.
(Zero. haha that's great lol)

"InuYasha..." Kikyou looked at him, a bit shocked but that wore off quickly as one of Kagura's blades passed InuYasha's block and hit Kikyou across the shoulder.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:44 pm
(( Yeah he does lol. I'm coming up with a Inuyasha rp and I really like my idea for it so far. mrgreen ))  

lol3131

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:05 pm
maykitty
(( Yeah he does lol. I'm coming up with a Inuyasha rp and I really like my idea for it so far. mrgreen ))
(I made my avi look like Yuki, the girl in the pic.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:12 pm
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
maykitty

(( You did! And I like it, its really cool! Sorry I'm just hyper because I'm coming up with a bunch of great stuff for my rp! ))  

lol3131

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:13 pm
maykitty
XxAnImE-JuNkIexX
maykitty

(( You did! And I like it, its really cool! Sorry I'm just hyper because I'm coming up with a bunch of great stuff for my rp! ))
(Really?! Thanks! I am too so yeah...I wanna join this rp when your done kay?)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff