Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:51 pm
Haruka blushed "but" she said looking at Azreal's back thens he smiled with tears in her eyes "just dont die you hear me" Laharl came from her back and grabbed "let us go sis" Haruka didnt want to go but went any way "if you dont come back Ill bring you back from the dead then kill you!!" she screamed as Laharl took her away  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:53 pm
Azreal laughed and waved at her without looking. "I'll be fine," he called out glad that she couldn't see the tears taht were falling from his eyes. "Goodbye my love."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:55 pm
Muraki bursting out in laughter "demons dont cry" he siad jumping into the air and transformed starting to fight Azreal and attacked the parts that Azreal was hurt the places Joshua and Azmaria left there mark  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:59 pm
Azreal was shocked at the speed his brother attacked. His brothers claws raked against his side, cutting deep into his flesh, but Azreal was able to jump back before he could do much more. "You won't brother...not this time. I won't let you. I know I'm going to die, but I'm going to take you with me!" Azreal yelled as he began to transform once more, but this was unlike any of his previous transformations. This one mimicked his brothers.
User Image  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:01 pm
Muraki's eyes widened he couldnt believe he transformed "no way" he said getting angry "who do you think you are" he said starting to attack Azreal  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:06 pm
Muraki's claws stabbed into Azreal's chest, but this time Azreal managed to leave his mark on his brother as well. His claws dug through his brothers chest leaving a long slash mark across it. Azreal flew away from his brother smirking. Even though he was wounded worse than his brother was, the fact that his brother had a wound was priceless. "You're not looking so good brother. You see, thanks to you I'm used to pain. I can tell that you're not so used to it though, so I'll try to go easy on you."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:08 pm
Muraki looked up "what pain" he said with a smirk and his wound healed and he pushed back his hair "you dont know the full power of your transformation and you never will" he said still going after Azreal  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:18 pm
Azreal was shocked. So shocked that his brother was able to inflict another wound upon him before he could get away. *This is bad. I had the advantage for all of a second and now he's back to kicking my butt. How was he able to heal so fast?* Azreal managed to block one of his brothers attacks with his arm and stab his brother in the chest. "I'm not going to lose to you brother. Not again!"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:21 pm
Muraki threw him self of the blade and landed next ot Joshua "give me our energy he said lifting up Joshua who was out cold and stabbed him in the heart with his blade and stole every bit of energy he had left in him and dropped Joshua to the floor "much better" he said with a chuckle  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:25 pm
Azreal smirked, even though he knew that this probably meant his death was assured. "If I survive this I'm never going to do a good deed again. Especially saving someones life," he joked as he readied himself for the next onslaught of attacks. He launched himself at his brother, hoping to do as much damage as he possibly could.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:27 pm
Muraki turned and looked at Azreal with blood shot eyes "what do you think you can do" he said smiling having fangs for teeth "someone else beside these two are going to die today and it wont be me" he said jumping into the air and clashing blades with Azreal  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:32 pm
His brother's words reminded him of something. *That's right. If I die, I will ensure the fact that Haruka and her brother will be killed as well. It's one thing if I die and ensure that they're safe...but I can't die unless I take him with me. I don't care what it takes. I won't let him hurt Haruka!* As their blades clashed together Azreal focused on what he wanted most in life and that was to be happy with Haruka and to keep her safe no matter what. He knew in that instant that he loved her more than life itself. A single tear fell down his cheek as he looked into his brother's eyes. "Brother, you have never loved anyone...have you?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:23 pm
A picture flashed in his mind for a second and then Muraki yelled "yes and you stole ehr from me" he said striking ehr back "Rosette" he said keeping his head down then up "I asked her out and she said she loved you" he said giving Azreal a dirty look then smiled "why do you think i should you her head?" he said laughing and continued his assult  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:52 pm
Azreal clashed with his brother in battle. Their blades connected for a fraction of a second and he managed to throw his brother away from him. He couldn't control the anger that manifested itself all around him. "You have no right to call that love! You killed her, how can you tell me you loved her? Do you know why we never became nothing more than friends? It was because I wouldn't go out with her because I knew you liked her! You are a monster undeserving of love if you would kill the girl you loved. Haruka is my life! And I am willing to die for her! But because I am willing to die for her I am also willing to live for her as well. And that's what I intend to do. I intend to live for her." Azreal hatred begin to deplenish as his wounds began to rapidly heal themselves. "The power of love is something that you could never understand brother. I will show you now just how powerful love is."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:03 pm
Muraki stood there laughing "I see then punish me brother" he said holding his arm out "love is worthless to me now" he said stopping his laughter "love is nothing look at those two" he said pointing over to Azmaria and Joshua "azmaria loved him but yet he didnt love her you call that love" he said pointing at Azreal "love is meaningless"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff