Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~Mermaid Melody RP~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp??
  Yes
  No
View Results

` TenTen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:43 pm
I think you can do Noel's character,StaRabbie,the person who first asked to do it hasn't post even once!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:45 pm
D:
Guess I better PM Airstar and tell her i'll be Noelle. 3nodding heart

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:08 am
Guin swam glumly towards the surface. Shw wondered what everyone thought about her now.

"I'll bet they never trust me again!" She started to search for Noel.

"Thanks Mae." Jadea said gratefully. "Now, we better meet Gaito at the rendezvous. We can't be late! Just think Gaito is about to get a Pearl! We will be so powerful! What was that song you sang? It didn't affect th mermaids! Ingenious! I wish i'd thought of that!"

She smirked "Come on, let's go find Izul and get to the rendezvous!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:43 am
"I sung Believe,I can sing like the mermaids do,but I do it to hurt them,like SheShe and MiMi do."replied Mae and the two swam off to get Izul.

Izul was coming out of the castle and knew that it was time to meet Gaito in France.She swam towards them and swam off.  

` TenTen

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:15 pm
Together, Jadea Mae and Izul swam towards the French waters when they noticed something unexpected. A sphere of light was glowing beneath them in a crag. They swam down to investigate. *Could this be the pearl Gaito had told them about?? If so, where was Gaito?*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:17 pm
Akane stood still against a large stone at the bottom of the sea. Her arms were crossed and her dark red eyes were fixed hard onto the ground.

" I wonder, will the water demons even remeber me now?" whispered Akane, " Heh. They better."

Soon, the sound of water moving filled her ears. Akane turned to look staright and saw two demons swimming closer and closer. An evil smirk formed on her lips as her arms dropped down.

(( Oh and by the way, you can be Noelle StarRabbie! blaugh ))  

Kandie Skull

` TenTen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:25 am
((Yay!We gots a Noel!!! 3nodding 4laugh ))
Coco,Kendra and Luchia swam towards Gaito's castle in search of Sara nad carefull to not get captured by his demons.Suddenly sthey caught sight of the castle and swam near it."Lets go inside as quiet as we can,Luchia,Kendra"said Coco in a whisper voice.

Mae saw Akane and swam over to her."Long time no see,Akane!"said Mae with a smirk.

Kendra and the other swam to the door of the castle and it opened.They then went inside.The 3 saw a door and screaming from inside.It was Sara!!"Sara..."murmered Kendra and the others.

Izul swam over to her in delight."Hey,Akane,look what we found!"said Izul holding a glowing object."It must be a pearl!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:06 am
((SOrry it took me so long...Im stuck helping Mother again. gonk sweatdrop ))

As Luchia and Kendra swam with CoCo,She sgreed to keep quiet.She clutched her shell locket in her hands as she swam with the two.

On the other side of the world,im the Actic ocean,Noelle enjoyed swimming around in her undersea garden.She was bored today and wanted to see her younger sister.She hummed Kodou to herself as she swam around.

As Rina and Hannon swam in the opposite direction from Luchia and CoCo,They entertained themselves with first singing Star Jewel and then Ever Blue aloud.  

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

` TenTen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:22 am
"Lets save Sara!"said Coco and the 3 swam nto the room and saw Sara."SARA!!!"said the 3 mermaids in a happy voice!They all tried to break open Sara's cage thingie and it broke open!"Hurry guys!Let's get outta here!"exclaimed Coco and the 4 swam off.

((By the way,until Sara posts,i'll RP for her 3nodding So the story would go a bit faster 3nodding ))

Kendra was overjoyed to see Sara!"

"Sara,I was being controlled by Gaito,when I got out of the cage thing a while back,and I am sooo sorry I made you worry!"exclaimed Coco.

Sara smiled at Coco and hugged her."It's ok,Coco,I'm just glad your safe."replied Sara.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:26 pm
Quote:
Mae saw Akane and swam over to her."Long time no see,Akane!"said Mae with a smirk.

" You too." replied Akane.

Quote:
Izul swam over to her in delight."Hey,Akane,look what we found!"said Izul holding a glowing object."It must be a pearl!"

" Heh. That's why you're all the way over here?" mocked Akane.

((By the way, I'll sub Aqua Regina. blaugh ))  

Kandie Skull

` TenTen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:23 pm
((Yay!We gots a Aqua Regina sub now!!!))

"Yep,we are all on our way to meet Gaito in France"said Mae.Mae and Akane are a bit of rivals 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:29 pm
"Oh Sarah! We are glad you are safe!When we heard the news we didnt know the way! gonk " She got scared all of a sudden.
"Ohhh" She mumbled mimicing the sound of a ghost. "Lets go before something bad happens!!!" surprised eek Luchia suggested pulling on Sarah's hand.

Noelle finally got bored of all the silence and swam back into her castle fast.She found one of her royal advisors and told her that she was going to visit her sister in the Anarctic ocean.She swam off as she waved with her body half turned.

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

` TenTen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:34 pm
The girls swam away from the castle up to land to Pearl Pari and went inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:53 am
Guin swam towards Noelle's castle and saw her swimming toward her with her back to her. "Noelle! Over here!"

As Noelle approached cautiously, she explained her story to her.

"I'm Guin, i've been sent here by Coco. The Pearl Princesses need your help! Come with me. We're meeting them at the Pearl Pari".

"hey there Aekea!" Jadea smiled at the water demon looking at her. She felt a bit awkward because she slightly feared the water demon; but Izul knew her so she must be ok. "What are you doing here?! Are you gonna come with us to meet Gaito?"

The pearl Izul held glowed a bright blue and light flew of it in all directions like a jewel would do.

"Do you think it belongs to that blue mermaid? Hanon is it?"

Guinevere the beauty

` TenTen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:05 am
"Maybe it's that Kendra girls Pearl."replied Izul  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games