Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:20 am
((Well, there's only..what? Four of us? You can't expect such a small cast to go very vast. I'll go ahead and speed things up if that is what you want. I was actually hoping that at least one villan would join, but no luck.))

Sven put his paper down as the manager approached the suspect dash-n-diner. He said, "Sir. I'm sorry but your tab has reached the maximum amount. We would like you to pay it before eating any more." The suspect's reply was, "Ah, really..." Then he dashed out the door before the manager could even say anything.

"Now the chase begins..." Said Sven as he got up and started running after him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:15 am
(( sweatdrop ))

Eve was right behind Sven, her quick strides keeping pace with his long ones. Her face was set with determination. 'How shall I take him down?' she thought to herself as she passed through the doorway of the restaurant. Suddenly wondering where Train was, she managed to take a quick glance behind her.  

Fire211

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:29 pm
((Well it'd nearly been two months or more since I last posted...and if that's all you need I have a friend that is WICKED evil...))

Myoko left Train last and behind, tailing Eve and Sven quickly, not daring to be left behind. 'I haope this goes smothly...I really don't wanna have to shoot anyone...' She thought knowing all the areas to shoot that would wound but not kill.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff