Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_hayate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:57 am
I cried watching many anime: Ah Megami-sama, Air, Fruits Basket, Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal (one with Tomoe crying ),Samurai X: Reflections, Ayashi no Ceres, Grave of the Fireflies, Card Captor Sakura, Bishoujo Senshi, Mahoromatic, Hana Yori Dango, Chobits, and Full Moon wo Sagashite. I think there are more but I can't remember them at this moment. sweatdrop Guess I'm just sensitive. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:04 pm
Can't say I've ever cried at an anime..but that's because I read the manga first and cry at that. There were a few parts in Inu Yasha (manga) that made me sad. ...poor Inu, Kikyo, and Kagome..

Also in Fruits Basket...that would actaully be for the anime...I felt so bad for Kyo! *hugs Kyo* I don't care if he'll turn into a cat I still wanted to hug him!

The manga Marmalade Boy made me cry in volumes six, seven, and eight. Yeesh, that was a heart puller.

Another would have to be in Kodocha (manga again). I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but books seven through part of ten are pretty sad. crying

That's all I can think of, and probably all I'll ever admit too. blaugh Oh, and Escaflone the movie, when she just disapears..so sad for Prince Van..  

AngelAchika

Pypo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:23 am
Armitage 3 got me, in the 2nd movie, i was so scared her daughter was going to bite the dust, an in the 1st movie, she was just lying there limp with her husband. After all the hard work i thought it was in vain, man was i fooled!

Fushugi Yuugi was another, an Fruit's Basket was a bit of a drama then it was sad to me. dramallama emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:36 pm
The only anime I almost cried in was in Naruto. Just the episode when Haku died.  

Nurse Bree

High-functioning Dabbler

7,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MizzGwGirl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:58 pm
gundam wing and full metal alchemist ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:27 pm
Gundam Wing. Socrates in Love, i know it's not anime, but i bawled when i read that.  

Saradan

Muddy Paw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:54 pm
lets see....one episode of fruits basket and a few from DN Angel..... especially the last one! crying im ok...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:56 pm
yeah i cried during the last few episodes of Chrono Crusade. it was just so touching and sad. i couldnt help it tears were just streaming down my face.  

xxNai-chanxx

_Re_Play_Izack_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:03 pm
I cried at the end of Chrono Crusade. It was so sad I also cried for ages afterwards  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:14 pm
i cried watching yu yu hakusho and full metal alchemist. like in yu yu hakusho at yusukes first funeral with the little kid... yaee that was sadd!! crying crying crying and when hughes died at his funeraly was sad too crying crying crying and in naruto that episode about gaaras past and crying crying crying o my god i swaer... cry cry cry  

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:29 pm
dark_hayate
I cried watching many anime: Ah Megami-sama, Air, Fruits Basket, Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal (one with Tomoe crying ),Samurai X: Reflections, Ayashi no Ceres, Grave of the Fireflies, Card Captor Sakura, Bishoujo Senshi, Mahoromatic, Hana Yori Dango, Chobits, and Full Moon wo Sagashite. I think there are more but I can't remember them at this moment. sweatdrop Guess I'm just sensitive. xp
My god, someone else who cried at the end of AIR... ;_; I always cry at the end of X: The Movie, and the Azumanga Daioh graduation episode. I also always friggin cry after I finish playing Sentimental Graffiti. Oh...Grave of the Fireflies made me tear up too. XD;; Yeah, so I'm a wuss. Big ******** deal. XP Oh yeah...Socrates In Love made me bawl like a little girl, and so did the end of Chrno Crusade.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:06 pm
sailor moon japanese version almost made me cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for got what episode  

chocolatess

Kyouka_Maiden_Rei

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:14 am
fullmeatl alchemist..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:33 pm
Oh yeah. I got kinda weepy at the end of Millenium Actress, too. Satoshi Kon is an anime GOD.  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Sugary-Poison

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:08 am
I cried when Sandaime Hokage died, I don't know why though I hated him. Also when Sasuke left Konoha, that was in Naruto. In Fullmetal Alchemist I cried when Hughes died emo  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games