Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:00 am
Ao Blue Kitsune
Cons of brother/sister incest (anime and/or real):
-Same sex... it means.... DEFORMED BABIES! mad sad cry
-Again, most people don't aprove cry
-Again, parents might hate son and daughter cry
-Did I mention those poor deformed babies already? cry emo sad
sex =/= babies.

If they use protection.. I see no problem with it. Yes, there's a high chance that a baby created from an incestuous relationship could have deformations, mental problems, etc. However, there are many other such things that can be passed on by completely unrelated parents. The possibility that any children created from the relationship could have problems shouldn't make the relationship itself wrong. That's like saying someone who could pass on AIDS to their child should never have sex. I believe that the proper thing to do in either case is to always have protected sex, and if they truly want to raise children with their partner, to adopt instead of having their own.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:33 am
o.O For me...it depends on what incest we're talkin' about.

Fan-based Incest.....er...say InuxSess = Blargh! No no no.
But...already there incest like in Poppy Z. Brite's Lost Souls...I'm all for it.

If that...made any sense.

[ Xinta Kitsune ]

kingston road

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:10 pm
gecko_girl_vici
What do you think? I think there's nothing hotter than a good, square session of Yaoi incest. I mean, am I the only one out there? crying I can probably say this because I dont have any brothers and sisters..
What about real-life yaoi incest? Opinions?

heh heh.
hey, some of my favorite pairings are incest. cool

examples:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:28 pm
Yakura Shima
gecko_girl_vici
What do you think? I think there's nothing hotter than a good, square session of Yaoi incest. I mean, am I the only one out there? crying I can probably say this because I dont have any brothers and sisters..
What about real-life yaoi incest? Opinions?

heh heh.
hey, some of my favorite pairings are incest. cool
Sources for all, plz? ninja  

Skizzors
Crew

retice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:47 pm
Love it. Elricest is my OTP. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:52 pm
Incest...is normally a hard topic for me to talk about...but I am 100% for incest if it is really love between brothers or sisters. My first lover was my blood brother...he was my first time and the first gay experiance I ever had. He did it out of deep love for me and I loved him dealy back. It was my birthday gift when I was 10 years old...right on the exact second I was born. I see him every now and then...  

Aoyagi Ritsuka

Lady Kysha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:39 pm
Aoyagi Ritsuka
Incest...is normally a hard topic for me to talk about...but I am 100% for incest if it is really love between brothers or sisters. My first lover was my blood brother...he was my first time and the first gay experiance I ever had. He did it out of deep love for me and I loved him dealy back. It was my birthday gift when I was 10 years old...right on the exact second I was born. I see him every now and then...

Really!? When you are 10?! That's young xd But really sweet though 4laugh

Incest, if it's between bro/bro, I am all for it! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:48 pm
See, I'm not to sure about my feelings on incest but I'm positive about one thing:

If you like incest do not say you only like it if it's two guys...

For some reason whever my friend says that, I want to tip her chair over. I guess it's just a personal thing, but I still see it as sexist...

Exotic~Muffin

Ciceros_Cupcake_Republic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:21 pm
The only really popular incest couple I can think of is Sasuke and Itachi from Naruto. Everyone seems to think its so hot...It is, but it's not my fav.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:32 pm
Exotic~Muffin
See, I'm not to sure about my feelings on incest but I'm positive about one thing:

If you like incest do not say you only like it if it's two guys...

For some reason whever my friend says that, I want to tip her chair over. I guess it's just a personal thing, but I still see it as sexist...
That really, really pisses me off. You can't be ******** selective about something like that, or you're doing the EXACT same thing the people against gay marriage are.

I can understand not being interested in reading if it's not m/m, but saying it's disgusting and wrong if it's not m/m is just unbelievable.  

Skizzors
Crew

Exotic~Muffin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:21 pm
Exactly Skizzors! I couldn't have said it better myself...

I remember starring blankly at, not one but three of my female friends who said that m/m incest could be hott but f/f incest was disgusting. It's annoying, and I can't put my finger on it exactly but something isn't right there...

It's almost like being a hypocrit, but not. They're border-line hypocrits. And once again, I feel like tipping chairs.

By-the-by, awesome username [/thumbs up]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:32 pm
Aoyagi Ritsuka

I don't know what to say to this...it just seems really sweet to me....*huggles you and gives you a cookie* heart ninja yea...umm...yea.. sweatdrop  

Akurei Demon Wolf

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50

Aoyagi Ritsuka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:19 pm
Akurei Demon Wolf
Aoyagi Ritsuka
Incest...is normally a hard topic for me to talk about...but I am 100% for incest if it is really love between brothers or sisters. My first lover was my blood brother...he was my first time and the first gay experiance I ever had. He did it out of deep love for me and I loved him dearly back. It was my birthday gift when I was 10 years old...right on the exact second I was born. I see him every now and then...

I don't know what to say to this...it just seems really sweet to me....*huggles you and gives you a cookie* heart ninja yea...umm...yea.. sweatdrop

Thanks...::hugs back and takes the cookie and starts to eat it::  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:31 pm
dont care....dont hate,dont like  

tnrra Nawlon

kingston road

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:13 pm
Aoyagi Ritsuka

10? eek
woooaaahhh..... whee *thinks of albedo and rubedo* burning_eyes  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games