Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Rate The Avatar Above You! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:32 pm
i really like ur outfit they go great with the rest of ur outfit. 9-10  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:46 pm
Ravens_Dragon
i really like ur outfit they go great with the rest of ur outfit. 9-10

thank you so much!!!! i like the colors, though i think it could go a lil further i'll rate ya a 7.5  

violet faerie

M u r d e r O u s s

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:20 pm
I think I've told you before but your cloths and acssesories go very well, they don't clash at all.- 9.5/10  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:22 pm
water_angel_7
I think I've told you before but your cloths and acssesories go very well, they don't clash at all.- 9.5/10

thank you!!! lol i've rated you before, too...so i'm not gonna on the fact i'd be repeating myself....and that would probably get old, but i love kitsune and u have a great start going for ya ^^  

violet faerie

Naerin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:34 pm
Like many people before me, I think you have a really nice avi. The colors got together pretty well. 9  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:42 pm
Naerin
Like many people before me, I think you have a really nice avi. The colors got together pretty well. 9

thank you i like ur look, too though i think the coordination could go a wittle bit better but i 'Specially wuv ur belt...i heart heart heart i'll have to keep that in my plans if i ever change my avi.... 8  

violet faerie

Turtle-flavoured Pizza

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:09 am
9/10 There was a KiKi Kitty craze before, but now that the butterfly wings are out everyone has them and nobody wears the Kitty. You have both and they match everything really well. Bravo violet_faerie! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:33 am
....the tail really does not go well with that outfit.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

violet faerie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:54 pm
Tarentatek
9/10 There was a KiKi Kitty craze before, but now that the butterfly wings are out everyone has them and nobody wears the Kitty. You have both and they match everything really well. Bravo violet_faerie! biggrin

thank you soooo much and as Wyrn says ur tail goes very well i give ya a 7.5/10 ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:26 pm
I have a lot of out fits and i change daily. so tell me which one you are rating plz.
anywho i have already rated you and gave you a 9 so im not going to rate you again.  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:43 pm
Raven : 5 , its pretty cute, but too plain once again.

o.O I don't expect a actual rating XD I just threw on tons of random items out of boredom..and to express..my personality :p SCARY AND RANDOM biggrin YAY  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:45 pm
Black_Rose737
Raven : 5 , its pretty cute, but too plain once again.

o.O I don't expect a actual rating XD I just threw on tons of random items out of boredom..and to express..my personality :p SCARY AND RANDOM biggrin YAY

LOL wow i can see that....yesh ur personality comes out quite well...i might do that if i ever get that many items....wow thats a lot of stuff....i'll just leave that rating alone like u said....wowerz.... eek eek

faints *revives just to say* thats a looooooot of stuff eek *faints*  

violet faerie

M u r d e r O u s s

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:32 pm
violet_faerie
water_angel_7

thank you!!! lol i've rated you before, too...so i'm not gonna on the fact i'd be repeating myself....and that would probably get old, but i love kitsune and u have a great start going for ya ^^
Thanks, It is the best I can do for now, I am a starter on this outfit and style.But I think I can do better.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:43 pm
8/10. The pink veil seems a little out of place. ^^; But everything else is great! 3nodding  

Arisa~Blade

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100

ziggyzaggerzig

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:44 pm
8.3/10
I think it's really cute! (I love the Pilot Goggles. ^^)  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games