Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
General Screenshot Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iBev

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:03 am
Mebacca
Look what Feety did with his stupid arrow bomb. D=
User Image

Look what I did with my super iron arrow. =D
User Image

lolol domokun

w00t 300th post in this thread  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:49 pm
Valukar
He didnt put pics in. He just stretched the page. eek
Actuly I streached it slightly, sorry about that.  

Mebby

Heitaki
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:18 pm
Lots of fame.

User Image

She was offering Power Crystal Ores, Werewolf/Lycan Toenails, Mushmom Spores, ect. for fame. surprised

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:24 pm
No pictures from the guild meet?  

Mebby

Kuro_Taiyo_Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My character is so Emo xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:42 pm
User Image
Prodi9y advertised a supposed hack site and then started speed hacking. Lambcook said "Yes" while he was invisible and then appeared in front of everyone. eek  

Deciali

Heitaki
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:11 pm
And Blade missed it by a minute xd

*pokes his shinyness*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:26 am
Heitaki
Lots of fame.

User Image

She was offering Power Crystal Ores, Werewolf/Lycan Toenails, Mushmom Spores, ect. for fame. surprised

I met her twice, that's one person that truly deserves all that fame. She's given me so much that I can't ever repay it. 3nodding  

Kelly F

Heitaki
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:13 pm
Kelly F
Heitaki
Lots of fame.

User Image

I met her twice, that's one person that truly deserves all that fame. She's given me so much that I can't ever repay it. 3nodding

Really? I found her to be kind of mean. When i went MMing a while ago on my friend's account, he KSed me numerous times. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:57 pm
Are we allowed to angst in here? D:< Because I have some very bad things to say about my first two days experience on my new Archer on Broa.

These screenies are about hackers and rude people. D:

User Image

User Image

User Image

Someone was speed hacking the monsters, or whatever. Snails, Slimes, and Mushroom were ALL over the place, speeding from left to right. Whoever it was refused to stop. What I can't believe was some of the people asking for them to do it. Another thing that bothers me is that hackers are still getting into the game.. and with no problems at all! Good job, Game Guard. I really think it's a useless piece of s**t. :]

User Image

User Image

I've got half the mind to call this chick a b***h. :/ What part of 'I have nothing to give.' doesn't she understand? Yeah, I'm supposed to fame her for the 19 arrows that she dropped for me. I NPC'd all of my crap like I said, and I had absolutely nothing to give to her. She demanded that I fame her.. and had the nerve enough to call me a ******** after I denied. I had 5k worth of arrows, as if I needed the few she gave me.

If she hadn't ran out so fast, I would've famed her, alright.. A defame that she certainly deserved. neutral

Soo, Broa. Send me Buddy List requests! <33 I'm a pretty talkative person, and well, only got one person on my list so far. It's really hard befriending people on a half empty, super quiet server. Everyone's like leveling zombies. I WANT FRIENDS, PLS. <_<;;

I promise not to talk too much.. :DDD  

the real revolutionary

Fladpole

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:17 pm
User Image

I thought it was pretty funny but I was quite bored at the time. Anyway, feedback would be pretty awesome so just leave a quick comment.

No hatemail please =B  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:07 am
boredom consumed me in both pics

User Image

User Image  

Arcarius Tesfa

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50

Syn_Beloved
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:34 pm
Off and on for 10 levels, my boyfriend and I hunted WWs, but not really hardcore like other mages. Well, yesterday I went hunting for an Evil Wings for him. Well, I was about to quit to chat with him on AIM for a bit and I found one on the every last WW that I was planning on quitting before I signed off. Here we are testing its' power. XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Physical power, that is. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:34 am
Evil Wings.. Ohh envy ;_;  

Xiaonese

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:56 am
devildomokun
User Image

I thought it was pretty funny but I was quite bored at the time. Anyway, feedback would be pretty awesome so just leave a quick comment.

No hatemail please =B
rofl rofl rofl rofl ok... im better.... rofl rofl rofl rofl  
Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games