Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Shota Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Shota?
  what is shota?
  of course I do!!!
  No thats so wrong!!
View Results

Yeyana

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:35 pm
o:
Absolutely yes.
I, like many others, have my limits.
Anything below puberty is more than a little wrong, but...
Pretty much 13 and up is okay.
Love is love<3
And shota is absolutely adorable<333

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:05 pm
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM…

Shotacon = luff. Lots of it.

…NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM.

Drakie Cakie
Crew

Mika_Clari

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:25 pm
I have a shota complex too! It's so wrong and yet it's so much fun. sweatdrop As long as it's consensual and clean.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:13 pm
I like shota... if it's consentual and everything. Yeah, I admit it, I like shota. 3nodding  

Naokiru Michiyuki

asphyxiatemysoul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:16 pm
I know this is completely random...but has anyone here ever heard the song "Dota" by Basshunter? My friends and I like to substitute the word shota for dota. It is quite amusing. Especially when he says "let's get it on (with little boys)"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:38 am
I used to like it.. but then I bought a volume of manga by Haruka Minami... ewwwww. I hate her work, very... very gross..

Stigma by Kazuya Minekura was very adorable.. mostly cause they did NOTHING and it was completely innocent, actually, it was mostly about innocence. Compare that to Minami's work and.. well, something like that can completely turn you away.

So.. not the hard-core stuff, but the sweet, innocent stuff (which is probably not really called shota) I like.  

[Ryan Azarcon]

xxIrrelevant Obsessionxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:59 pm
Shota is like my life! Seriously I love it so much...I don't care if people say its wrong or nasty....oh well to them! When I saw Boku no Pico and then Pico to Chiko my life was changed, changed I say!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:01 pm
asphyxiatemysoul
I know this is completely random...but has anyone here ever heard the song "Dota" by Basshunter? My friends and I like to substitute the word shota for dota. It is quite amusing. Especially when he says "let's get it on (with little boys)"

Holy crap I love Basshunter!! Yeah I heard that song....but he's changed since then...in an unpleasant way...  

xxIrrelevant Obsessionxx

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:49 pm
At first I wasn't too sure about it because I felt a bit uneasy over the idea. But then I looked at some of Haruka MINAMI's works and have grown a fondness for it. It may sound really wrong to say, but I find it quite sexy and real steamy with this kind of coupling. Of the ones that I've seen in MINAMI's collection, Honey Boys Spiral is definitely my favorite so far. Kisaragi and Hinato are of course my favorite couple, they are just so cute together.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:10 pm
I Love it....but I always fill so guilty when I read it. T^T  

i_love_ramen

Mia Darthorn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:23 pm
The way I see it, sex shouldn't happen unless their at least 16-17 and up. Milder stuff is ok for younger teenagers but anything lower then about 14 and it gets creepy. Especially when you get those big age differences. Just ew.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:51 pm
well, the fact that i love "loveless" proves my love for shouta. i mean, 12 year old and 20 year old...? totally shouta, and totally awesome!! blaugh i really like the "ouran" pairing of honey-senpai (a loli-shouta 17 year old) and mori-senpai (a normal 17 year old). very cute whee  

MoonLadyUmi

mikado13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:58 am
ForbalaTheGreen
well, the fact that i love "loveless" proves my love for shouta. i mean, 12 year old and 20 year old...? totally shouta, and totally awesome!! blaugh i really like the "ouran" pairing of honey-senpai (a loli-shouta 17 year old) and mori-senpai (a normal 17 year old). very cute whee

Great examples!
But also, how can you not love Trunks and Goten from Bragonball Z (or is it Dragonball GT???) I mean they're only about 12 and 13 at the time and they're so damn cute whee whee whee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:12 pm
Renee the Rabid Squirrel
I like it, depending on how it's portrayed.

Yeah, it depends on how "hardcore" it is.  

Kuo51

Tsuki Nushi

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:19 pm
It depends on how well written it is and how's it portrayed....  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff