Reply Role Play
Ninja's Rping Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire_Ninja88

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:58 pm
"Actually no...i'm talking to our client." she said with an annoyed face.
User Image "...dumbass." she said under her breathe.
Kurenai all the sudden stopped dead in her tracks, stoping the others as well. She glanced to her left for a moment and shrugged. Looks back at Zed and the kid and replies "It seems that we're being watched." She smiled slightly, and threw a single kunai into the darkend trees. Only silence, then presented a drop of a dead human with a kunai lodged into his head. "Ready Zed?..." she said in stance.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:58 pm
"Yeah whatever don't have much to do anyways...never leave a lady unprotected...thats my motto"His eyes went white as he blasted through the trees leaving 3 dead men fall through the tres outside.  

Zeramir

Vampire_Ninja88

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:22 am
"Ah, such a gentleman arn't you?" she relies as she appears behind the last victim, threatening his life with her kunai dangerously close to his jugular "May I ask, why and who sent you? And please don't hesistate too long; your life is at stake here dear." she said maliciously.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:06 pm
The man is silent, which irrates Kurenai. She presses a bit closer and he begins to speak. "Okay okay...a man named Akame Manabu. He just wants the kid, that's all i know. Now i've told you what i know, so release me!" the man demanded. "Thank you so very much. Your free to go." as she stabs right through his jugular vein, leaving him to suffer of massive bloodloss. She jumps from the tree to the ground. "Well should we be on our way?"  

Vampire_Ninja88

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:45 pm
"Indeed we should my lady..."He looked at a mansion at the end of the road."there..I take it thats our goal...after you luv..."he said as his eyes went back to normal and bowing his head slightly to let her continue.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:02 pm
Oh my god i thought this died....sorry i haven't been here in a while!
But i'm having to complete drop out you guys can kill me if you want!
Rebel_Princess  

Rebel_Princess

Bleach. King Of Anime

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:26 pm
name: ichigo
race: human
ninja rank: chonin]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:01 pm
Name: Godfire
Race: Human
Ninja Rank: Joinin
Pic User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Short discription: He is a ordianry no really spectacular skills.  

Areyboo Godfire

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces