Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:07 pm
"i dont know..... i cant feel my foot"She answers juni. "I cant feel my foot." she ponders the thought. then a scared look runs across her face as she oonce again syas, very panicky,
"I CANT FEEL MY FOOT!!!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:54 am
::Kamalia looks up at Madame Basore:: From helping some of the elfs in the kitchens Missus!! I've tried to help patch them up!! Also from my old master!! I just hope everything will turn up ok!!  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:24 am
"Me too." The nurse slowly stands, "Ashley, stay calm, your foot hasn't turned blue, so I doubt whatever happened to it would be that bad. Now... Kamalia was it? Kamalia, what sorts of potions did you give her? Anything to numb the pain?" She stretches her arms to prepare herself for work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:59 pm
Tabby rushes over to help Madame Basore and Kamalia.  

Tabby507

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:14 pm
Lyra walks into the hospital wing and sees that there are quite a few people, including a house elf, in the room. She spots Tabby and heads over to her. "Hello Tabby. What's going on? Is someone else hurt? Kitty and the Headmaster should be here in a minute. The Headmaster said he doesn't have any theories as to what might have happened, but he'll have the area roped off just in case and he wants to talk to Madame Basore." Turning, Lyra notices that Madame Basore is awake and standing up. "Hello. How are you feeling, Madam Basore?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:51 am
Kitty walked into the hospital wing and saw Lyra aske Madam Basore how she's doing. Kitty headed over, "Hello. Is that Ashley? Is she going to be ok?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:10 am
"Feeling better thank you, Lyra," was the nurses automatic response since she was now more focused on tending to her patient. She poked around Ashley's foot with her thumbnail, "Do you feel anything when I do this? Pain? Tingling sensation? Anything?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:44 pm
ashley watches the nurse poking her foot and says "no i dont feel anything at all... IS THAT BAD???WAAAAHHHHHHH>"  

Lorrieta

Tabby507

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:55 pm
Hi Kitty, Lyra. Yeah somebody else got hurt. It was Ashley...Yes shes going to be okay....I think. Is she going to be okay Madame Basore?" Tabby said low enought to wear Ashley couldn't hear. "Anyway when she came in Madame Basore was still asleep and I didn't think it wise to wake her so i went to get a House Elf. Kamalia's her name. She was a great help!" Tabby said pointing and smiling at the littel houself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:15 pm
"I certainly hope she's going to be ok. If she was given something to numb her foot for the time being, then it's ok if she doesn't feel anything, right? Or should it be wearing off by now? Hello, Kamalia. That's a lovely name."  

Lyra Elizabeth

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:05 am
"That is true, Lyra, and the thought had crossed my mind. But I still need to be sure."

The nurse turns back to Ashley, "Just take a few deep breaths; panicking about the situation won't make it any better. No matter what the diagnosis I'll be getting you out of here good as new. I just need one more test. I'd like you to try to wiggle your toes, and then try rotating your foot around in circles; let me know if anything's stiff."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:32 am
::Kamalia looks at Missus Basore:: "Yes missus i gave her a numbing potion!! So that she won't feel what i was doing just incase she woke up while i was attending to her foot!! I also used a salve to help knit the tissue together after i cleaned up around the wound!! Thats all there really was actually!! (Tissue damage) But i gave her a blood replenishing potion also!! I believe the numbing potion should be wearing off soon!! I'd say in another 5 min.s top!! I hope i did ok?"

::Looks at Lyra::" Thank you little Missus!! I like yours also!!  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:32 pm
Ashley tries to wiggle her foot but to no help. She tries to wiggle her toes and nothing happens. she looks at the nurse for an answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:26 am
"OHHHHHHHHH!!"

The nurse jumped to her feet so quickly that she momentarily lost balance and almost fell on the house elf. "Ah! Oh, sorry sorry, just had an epiphany don't mind me. Ashley you're going to be fine, the mixture of the blood replenishing potion and the numbing potion is what's causing the problem. Those two potions don't exactly work together the greatest in my experience; they confuse eachother and sometimes cause prolonged effects and sometimes, in this case anyway, cause a stiffness in the joints due to an excess of blood replenishment. Ashley, I recommend you rest here in the hospital wing for a little longer... say, maybe 30 more minutes; the numbness will pass and the movement should return to your foot by then."

(( I wonder if this is what it feels like to write Star Trek episodes... xd ))

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:29 am
"That's good then," sighed Kitty relieved. "And it seems there's no lasting affect from whatever knocked you out, Madam Basore."  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games