Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:45 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
Rinoa- Your sig makes me think of what my band director used to tell us when our football team used to suck. He would tell the band parents "Remember there is a football game before and after our performance."

lol xd but now your football team rocks! you're in the state finals! xd
Your BD sounds cool. biggrin

Yeah. But I'm not to optimistic we're going to win. We're going against a team ranked 29th in the country, has only lost one game in the past three years and that was a state camponship, and they're the reining state champs. If win, it'll be a miracle.

xd Wouldn't that be funny if you did win though? And to think you're football team worked extra hard to win just for you! lol. THere was a couple times before playoffs when people thot our football team was gonna lose and get their asses kicked, but somehow we beat em' and miraculously made it to the playoffs! xd

that would be funny
interesting and wrong
but funny  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:54 pm
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
Rinoa- Your sig makes me think of what my band director used to tell us when our football team used to suck. He would tell the band parents "Remember there is a football game before and after our performance."

lol xd but now your football team rocks! you're in the state finals! xd
Your BD sounds cool. biggrin

Yeah. But I'm not to optimistic we're going to win. We're going against a team ranked 29th in the country, has only lost one game in the past three years and that was a state camponship, and they're the reining state champs. If win, it'll be a miracle.

xd Wouldn't that be funny if you did win though? And to think you're football team worked extra hard to win just for you! lol. THere was a couple times before playoffs when people thot our football team was gonna lose and get their asses kicked, but somehow we beat em' and miraculously made it to the playoffs! xd

that would be funny
interesting and wrong
but funny

Of course it would xd I can't wait to find out whether or not your football team wins or loses now.  

RinoaHeartilly

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:53 pm
I have returned! But, there's school tomorrow. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:39 am
Durza the Shade

school sucks...  

DiddleFreak61387

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:41 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
Durza the Shade

school sucks...

You're tellin' me. I have two projects in two different subjects due at the end of this week and they're both worth over half my grade and I haven't started on either of them yet. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:47 pm
Mwhahahaha.....this is where I get to rub in that I'm in college xd There's not many times I get to do that....unfortunately, that means...I have no band here crying , but I still do practice quite frequently and what not  

[ E v e l y n ]

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:51 pm
LadyEvelyn
Mwhahahaha.....this is where I get to rub in that I'm in college xd There's not many times I get to do that....unfortunately, that means...I have no band here crying , but I still do practice quite frequently and what not

Yes! College peoples represent! xp

I feel kind of guilty; my classes this semester haven't required me to write any big papers. I'm taking a Religion and a Creative Writing class next semester, though, so that will most likely change. >_<  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:53 pm
I'm a forensics science major, so....only science, math, law, and science are the classes I get...but I love it xd  

[ E v e l y n ]

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:18 pm
Uh does the guild advertisment thread really need to be a sticky?
sweatdrop
Just curious

[edit]
do you think we could make one topic for regional bands? I mean we have a lot of topics on like texas bands and michigan bands and so forth. And they're not very strong topics (trust me from doing guild forum clean-up . . . I know). So is there any way we combined that? I mean make like one thread and people can go there if you want to know if other people play in a band near you. I mean I'm trying to keep forum traffic down, because we're just having a lot of similar threads. Also like- which section is better/worse, or [insert name here] competion/regional/try outs/etc. I mean we have a lot of those threads. Anyway to solve this problem?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:31 pm
Masquanade
sweatdrop
Just curious

[edit]
do you think we could make one topic for regional bands? I mean we have a lot of topics on like texas bands and michigan bands and so forth. And they're not very strong topics (trust me from doing guild forum clean-up . . . I know). So is there any way we combined that? I mean make like one thread and people can go there if you want to know if other people play in a band near you. I mean I'm trying to keep forum traffic down, because we're just having a lot of similar threads. Also like- which section is better/worse, or [insert name here] competion/regional/try outs/etc. I mean we have a lot of those threads. Anyway to solve this problem?

That's a good idea; I see a lot of "Anyone going to ___ competition?" or "Any ___ bands?" threads.

If you really think the quest/shop ad thread shouldn't be stickied, go ahead and unsticky it.  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:56 pm
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade
sweatdrop
Just curious

[edit]

That's a good idea; I see a lot of "Anyone going to ___ competition?" or "Any ___ bands?" threads.

If you really think the quest/shop ad thread shouldn't be stickied, go ahead and unsticky it.

*shrugs*
I just like to keep the sticky-ness down
so if it doesn't recieve a lot of . . . pupularness then it can be unstickied. 3nodding

Anyways yeah . . . we need to do something about those threads . .. but what? Make a gaint thread for some of those sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:26 pm
Masquanade
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade
sweatdrop
Just curious

[edit]

*shrugs*
I just like to keep the sticky-ness down
so if it doesn't recieve a lot of . . . pupularness then it can be unstickied. 3nodding

Anyways yeah . . . we need to do something about those threads . .. but what? Make a gaint thread for some of those sweatdrop

Lovely vocab skillz 3nodding xd  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:05 pm
you're just jealous of my mad vocab skills. whee sweatdrop i highly to quickly type it up sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:20 pm
Masquanade
you're just jealous of my mad vocab skills. whee sweatdrop i highly to quickly type it up sweatdrop

lol xd I have friend who always puts -ness at the end of everything she can. You reminded me of her in ur last post.  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:48 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

lol xd I have friend who always puts -ness at the end of everything she can. You reminded me of her in ur last post.

hahah
it's a fad
whee
i used to do it a lot
and then stopped and now i'm slightly doing it again  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games