Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Current Guild Model Competition Center New Comp !! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steer pike

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:54 pm

Tableau
I'm fine with a time extension.

I do have a suggestion though. Since anyone wanting their fantasy pieces to compete are basically screwed, and twe don't get enough people for the 40k contests, we shoule consider just combining the two.

thats not a bad idea get both groups together for the same comp and give out prizes for the top 40k and fan models, what do the rest of you guys out there think, if you ask me if enough people agree and want to get into it like that then I don't see why not change the comps to incoperate both smile

And Whoot this is this threads 300th post *throws a few streamers in the air and a little confetty* biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:43 am

Steer pike
Tableau
I'm fine with a time extension.

I do have a suggestion though. Since anyone wanting their fantasy pieces to compete are basically screwed, and twe don't get enough people for the 40k contests, we shoule consider just combining the two.

thats not a bad idea get both groups together for the same comp and give out prizes for the top 40k and fan models, what do the rest of you guys out there think, if you ask me if enough people agree and want to get into it like that then I don't see why not change the comps to incoperate both smile

And Whoot this is this threads 300th post *throws a few streamers in the air and a little confetty* biggrin

I think it's a great idea biggrin The more competing the better 3nodding

Mormacar

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Grimork IronClaw

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:30 pm

I 3rd it, I think it would be a great thing, I know I have some Fantisy pices that I'd like to enter against some 40K stuff
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:50 pm

Ok then people I've decided the next comp will include both 40k and fan models

Steer pike

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:25 am

Steer pike
Ok then people I've decided the next comp will include both 40k and fan models

Which category will be featured?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:54 pm

I think to start things off we may as well start at the top the first mixed comp will be HQ/Lords/Heros ((this includes Wizards Shamns and all those magic guys )) all the generals from across space and time

Steer pike

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:44 am

Steer pike
I think to start things off we may as well start at the top the first mixed comp will be HQ/Lords/Heros ((this includes Wizards Shamns and all those magic guys )) all the generals from across space and time

Okay, that means HQ for 40k and Lords and Heroes for WHFB. To the paint stations!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:33 am

Ah shoot. I missed this comp :/

I bought some Banshees and am painting them up, so I hope the next competition is Elites ^^
Or whatever. I have some other minis I finished and they're better than most of the stuff I paint.

Karnokoto

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:52 pm

Wow, three people...

Maybe we should change the competition to be a free-for-all, model-wise, rather than organization chart choices....
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:47 pm

DarkElf27
Wow, three people...

Maybe we should change the competition to be a free-for-all, model-wise, rather than organization chart choices....

Maybe but lets wait and see how the new mixed comps go before we try that

Steer pike

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Tell me when you want this moved to the main forum.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:12 am

Wow, Drake, those bikers are pretty badass.

Tableau

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:59 pm

Tableau
I love the way your Orks themselves are painted, but the vehicle itself is less tunning. No splashes of ork warpaint?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:56 pm

DarkElf27
Tableau
I love the way your Orks themselves are painted, but the vehicle itself is less tunning. No splashes of ork warpaint?
I have a bit, but I fancy myself goff. Despite me use of fast vehicles... I'll get some kannons to replace them pretty soon.

Yeah, I really hate the way my metal is painted, but I've read up on some tutorials, and think I can do better in the future. This vehicle was painted a while back.

Tableau

Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces