Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Victorie Rose

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:52 pm
Deandriea
Victorie Rose
Ummm.... My name is Genea..... I came on this guild on accident.... I have been studying wicca since I was 13 (i'm 17 now).... Time's kind of an issuse sooo i don't get much time to look at stuff or meet people..... I'm really confused about whats going on.... what is a fluffy bunny? gonk I really need someone to explain whats going on...... crying redface
Oh sweetie. Thank Eris I spotted you. A fluffy bunny is a term for the pagans who basically take all teh sugar coated nonsense that the media puts out and accept it as fact. Some fluffies then learn the truth and become the 'more persecuted than thou' types, or like I was for a while the bitchy 'you're wrong look it up dumbass'. Ever heard the phrase 'doom cookie'? thats the goth equivalent of a bunny.

and please don't be offended by my tone. I use it for anyone I feel if I were a huggy person i'd hug. I'm not being condescending. I'm the same age as you.

Doom cookie= rofl but ok now i know it doesn't apply to me that much.... i can now function in this guild with out feeling stupid heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:14 pm
Victorie Rose

Doom cookie= rofl but ok now i know it doesn't apply to me that much.... i can now function in this guild with out feeling stupid heart
you know doom cookie? yay, i found a simple explination!  

Deandriea

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Dasair

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:46 pm
*pops up*

Well, hello there. I'm new to this guild, however, quite familiar with many of the people (and ideas) here. But I'll introduce myself anyway, cause it's the happy thing to do. wink

I am the Dasair (aka Dassie, Necromuffin, Da-chan, etc.): a Necromancer with a thing for Norse mythology and the Astral. I've also managed to run myself into a few notable gods from several different pantheons, (lucky for me, all of which have been helpful) and the combination of this, my necromantic experience, and Astral tendancies have all factored into my 'belief system'. Given, it isn't anything specific or 'named', just all mashed together experience and info gathered along the way.

I'll note that I'm not at all a 'fluffy', and rather experienced with all aforementioned things. However, I'm quite open minded when it comes to just about anything, despite my often biting sarcasm. xd (Oh, come now, it's just too fun.)

I love discussion, and try to make my posts either a) Informative and worthwhile, or b) quite amusing. This, (unfortunatly) has turned into the former. Or at least I hope. As for RL stuff? I'll let you guess my age and whatnot, but I'll tell you that I am, in fact, female (despite popular belief). wink

Anyway, yo and ness and that's about it. rofl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:39 pm
merry meet my brothers and sisters. my thanks to the admins for the privilege of joining. My name is Shayna, and I am interested in learning all that I can about Wicca and the many wonderful paths that there are to choose from. I am also interested in learning about certain pyschic abilities/tendencies (Please PM me if you can help and I will tell you what they are). I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Peace, love, and light

Shayna xd xd  

wikkedpixie

wikkedpixie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:45 pm
[Kudzu]
devil_angel123
*nods* i know some people who believe in a god and goddess and others who only believe in the goddess. r they both different paths and beliefs?

Very different paths and beliefs! You might want to read about the different types or "Traditions" of Pagan religions. I suggest going here: http://www.witchvox.com/xtrads.html

3nodding yes witchvox is an excellent site with very useful information. So, can any explain to me more about our God and Goddess? redface slightly embarassed bout that question.. but I am still new to this.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:53 pm
Capt. Bradwen
Heyas, the name's Mythril-kun.

I'm still faily new to paganism, only been involved for about two years. As of yet I havn't gotten any books, as I knew there was a plethora of both good and bad information, so I've done most of my research online. I still had troubles sorting out stuff, though I'm pretty sure I could grasp basic concepts. Fortunately your linklist has been helping me alot. I've been plowing through it, looking through alot of the info. Right now my exact path of religion is still hazy. I've yet to find a path that feels right to me, but I've still got plenty to look at.

Of course I havn't gone with just research for two years. I spend alot of time in meditation, reflecting upon myself and trying to affirm where my beliefs lie on various things. Sometimes I find answers to my questions, but often I've turned up with nothing. (Or fallen asleep ^^; )

Hopefully I'll get to pull alot more from this community than I've been able to from myself. And I'll also contribute plenty on my part as well as time goes on. I look forward to spending time with you all! 3nodding

Ok.. well let me say, my dear, that you are certainly not the only one who has had trouble sorting through all of the information out there, because I know I certainly have. burning_eyes  

wikkedpixie

wikkedpixie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:22 pm
Jayden Kelvari
Rosemary Girl

hey
welcome

in most cases 'witch' is fine for both males and females
Alright. I wasn't really sure about that, hence the precaution.
Rosemary Girl
tell us about these abilities
what are they? how long have you had them? how old were you when they happened? and how old are you now?
My abilities include psychometry (limited), empathy, premonitions, and energy transfer. [edit: Forgot to mention the ability to sense spiritual energy (a.k.a. ghosts)]
Rosemary Girl

and in my church, unless you used a ouija board or tarot cards, they would came those are by the power of God
A friend of mine would have dreams about what would happen in the next week
totally ruined the suprise of my friends engagement

And follow the linklist
there's some good stuff in there
Sounds like you've got a good church. Too bad there aren't any of those around here x_x Just about every church and such that I've been in has wound up drilling me about my abilities as if I were Satan himself.

OK.. I have the exact same thing going on in my life at the moment as well. I also have some abilities that have been awakened in the past year or so, and when I try to talk to my so-called "friends" they look at me like I am nuts or something. I just want to find a group of people who accept me for me, who dont judge me, and who share my abilities. And like you, I have found that in the wiccans I have met. I am glad that there is someone who would take the initiative to create this wonderful little hangout here on Gaia!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:13 pm
Hey all, glad to be here. I just joined the guild. Basically, I'm looking to educate myself in various aspects of paganism. If I had to label myself as anything, it would be as possibly-pagan unorthodox agnostic. I'm still in flux. xp  

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Kismet Sikmet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:46 pm
Whooo! I'm saving myself from fluffy bunny syndrome!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:23 pm
wikkedpixie
3nodding yes witchvox is an excellent site with very useful information. So, can any explain to me more about our God and Goddess? redface slightly embarassed bout that question.. but I am still new to this.
depends on the tradition you follow, as well as if you are a hard polytheist or soft polytheist.

_Armelle~Keaira_
Whooo! I'm saving myself from fluffy bunny syndrome!
whoot! glad to have you aboard for this mission!  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Kismet Sikmet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:03 pm
Heheh, a mission it is indeed. I've been reading the "Worst things to say" thread...Oooooh my, and I thought I'd heard some fluffy things.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:24 pm
_Armelle~Keaira_
Oooooh my, and I thought I'd heard some fluffy things.
stick around in ED; M&R. you might see more than you'd ever want to know. *head desk*  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Marilla

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:26 pm
Hey, I'm new here...just joined today. My name is Megan, and I'm 20. I was actually raised Christian, but I switched denominations a lot. I was Wiccan for a while, although I was never really fluffy. I got out of Wicca and started looking at a lot of other paths within paganism. I still haven't found a path that completely suits me, although I've been looking into Kemetic Reconstructionism. I've always been fascinated with ancient Egypt.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:55 pm
Hello everyone!

My name is Mink and I've identified as a pagan for a few years now. It's difficult since I don't really know any other true pagans. Plus, the family isn't pagan. Thankfully, they're not strongly religious, either.

This year I've decided to really come out to the family. I mean, they pretty much know I'm pagan, but they don't really get it. So, this year I'm planning a Yule Celebration at my house! I'm not attending any Christmas events at anyone else's houses. They're gonna have to come to me!  

ladymink

Mountain_Drew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:10 pm
hi

My name is Drew. I was raised christian (southern baptist), son of a preacher, coming from a heavily religious background. I started reading things about wicca about 2 years ago after reading "Mists of Avalon". As I went through essays on witchvox, i regained faith when it seemed to be dieing. I decided to buy a book on wicca....

It was Silver Ravenwolf's "To Ride a Silver Broomstick"...my dad asked to see it and did me, in hindsight, a great service. I did not receive his blessing to practice magic(k) in his house, so instead I kept reading. I found Scott Cunningham's "Wicca for the Solitairy Practitioner", Oberon Zell-Ravenheart's "Grimoire for the Apprentice Wizard", and the book of shadows for the Gardnerian and Alexandrian Traditions.

My "gifts", for lack of a better term, is empathy and a small ability of premonition, which is likely no more than natural instinct.

I will be able to begin practicing on Thursday...my 18th birthday. I am here for advice, practice, and ideas.

Blessed Be.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games