Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

IH_Zero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:01 pm
Bad stuff:
My depression has been kicking my a** hard recently. I've been having suicidal thoughts again, and crying jags. I feel like I'm not worth anything to anybody, and like I'll never be able to do anything right.

Add that my fiance's mother (unfortunately, we live with her) is bitching me out about being unable to hold a job, and unwilling to drive. I can't help that ADHD makes me unable to keep a job for the life of me, and that I have panic attacks while driving.

Good stuff:
I'll be seeing a doctor soon, and asking for a referral to a psychiatrist. Which should eventually land me on medication for both my depression, and my ADHD. And possibly my panic attacks.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:27 pm
I reccomend Strattera. It did wonders for me and my ADHD. I wish I were still on it (I was also horny like hell, which made up for the dizzy spells when I stood up)

But once on it, I was able to learn to drive. and hold a job (which I do quite well). Only thing I didn't learn while I was on it, was how to use phones. I hate talking on the phone.  

maenad nuri
Captain

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:08 am
What I do not understand is why someone would join a closed religion and then turn around and act like it is not a religion, and that anyone has a claim to the name. I am utterly confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:11 am
Nuri
I reccomend Strattera. It did wonders for me and my ADHD. I wish I were still on it (I was also horny like hell, which made up for the dizzy spells when I stood up)

But once on it, I was able to learn to drive. and hold a job (which I do quite well). Only thing I didn't learn while I was on it, was how to use phones. I hate talking on the phone.

I am not sure about Strattera, but I would avoid Zoloft like the plague. After being on that for three months, I had a grand maul seizure in a department store, the day after thanksgiving. I was out of it for like three hours, and they double strapped me down, because I nearly broke the first set of straps  

jaden kendam

PhantomPhoenix0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:16 am
So my girlfriend's mom kicked her out. Two main reasons being my girlfriend isnt a virgin, and she supports gay rights (which in her moms eyes is just as bad as being gay). When she went back to her place to pick up her stuff. her mom instantly denied ever kicking her out, and then physically prevented her from leaving, by standing in the doorway, and then pretended as if nothing had happened. Things have probably returned to "normal" by now, which would fill an entire page of me ranting that I shall spare everyone.

My brain currently: burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:17 am
PhantomPhoenix0
So my girlfriend's mom kicked her out. Two main reasons being my girlfriend isnt a virgin, and she supports gay rights (which in her moms eyes is just as bad as being gay). When she went back to her place to pick up her stuff. her mom instantly denied ever kicking her out, and then physically prevented her from leaving, by standing in the doorway, and then pretended as if nothing had happened. Things have probably returned to "normal" by now, which would fill an entire page of me ranting that I shall spare everyone.

How old is your girlfriend? If she's a legal adult, she could call the cops and say she's being held there against her will. Which, technically, she was.  

IH_Zero

PhantomPhoenix0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:25 am
AngryRobotsInc.
PhantomPhoenix0

How old is your girlfriend? If she's a legal adult, she could call the cops and say she's being held there against her will. Which, technically, she was.

She's 19, same as me. She actually threatned to call the cops, which just resulted in her mom changing the subject faster then Bush's approval rating hitting 0.

She did stress the fact that if she's going to stay, changes would have to happen. Time will tell I guess.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:32 am
PhantomPhoenix0

She's 19, same as me. She actually threatned to call the cops, which just resulted in her mom changing the subject faster then Bush's approval rating hitting 0.

She did stress the fact that if she's going to stay, changes would have to happen. Time will tell I guess.

Either way, I hope she understands that if she wants anything to change she needs to make good on her threats. Otherwise it's nothing more than hot air.

If she truly wants to leave, staying now will only make the situation worse in the end.  

IH_Zero

Annalixa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:41 am
So I'm studying abroad and you have to pay a continuation fee for some s**t or whatever. So my parents did.

And now, right before registration, I'm getting some s**t about them not getting that money, PLUS the deposit on next semester's tuition. As long as they think I owe them that money, I can't register for classes next semester. I try to explain that, uh, you already called my parents about this and they explained to you that it was paid. But no. So now I owe the school money, I owe my parents money, I owe my study abroad program money, and I just want to cry.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:36 pm
Annalixa
So I'm studying abroad and you have to pay a continuation fee for some s**t or whatever. So my parents did.

And now, right before registration, I'm getting some s**t about them not getting that money, PLUS the deposit on next semester's tuition. As long as they think I owe them that money, I can't register for classes next semester. I try to explain that, uh, you already called my parents about this and they explained to you that it was paid. But no. So now I owe the school money, I owe my parents money, I owe my study abroad program money, and I just want to cry.

Do you your parents have a copy of sending the money? Start the paper trail hunting.  

jaden kendam

Annalixa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:22 pm
jaden kendam
Annalixa

Do you your parents have a copy of sending the money? Start the paper trail hunting.

I don't know. I just forwarded the email they sent me explaining what I (supposedly) owed etc, like "OMGWTFBBQ?!" and she said she'd take care of it.

What I don't get is that the school seriously called them like a week ago saying the same thing, and (supposedly, maybe mom was just placating me, but she doesn't really do that) things were worked out. It's like the different departments operate in different universes.

I'm just thankful money isn't an issue for us, otherwise I'd be infinitely more freaked out.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:15 am
Annalixa
jaden kendam
Annalixa

I don't know. I just forwarded the email they sent me explaining what I (supposedly) owed etc, like "OMGWTFBBQ?!" and she said she'd take care of it.

What I don't get is that the school seriously called them like a week ago saying the same thing, and (supposedly, maybe mom was just placating me, but she doesn't really do that) things were worked out. It's like the different departments operate in different universes.

I'm just thankful money isn't an issue for us, otherwise I'd be infinitely more freaked out.

Well, just going by the colleges I have been around, the answer is no, they do not work together. One would think that they would, but alas, not the case.

Case in point, my tuition administrator said my classes were paid for one time, however, the person who I signed the loan papers for, said that they were not. It was stupid fight, becase the loan person had put my name down wrong in her computer. She used my nickname instead of my full name.  

jaden kendam

Annalixa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:55 pm
jaden kendam
Annalixa
jaden kendam
Annalixa

Well, just going by the colleges I have been around, the answer is no, they do not work together. One would think that they would, but alas, not the case.

Case in point, my tuition administrator said my classes were paid for one time, however, the person who I signed the loan papers for, said that they were not. It was stupid fight, becase the loan person had put my name down wrong in her computer. She used my nickname instead of my full name.

I can't believe that--so ridiculous!

Anyway, my mom let me know that she "exchanged some emails" with the woman (don't know what KIND of emails or how many or how much work it took) and that things are all straightened out.

She's kind of a big deal like that. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:15 pm
I would really like to call someone on thier information, but I know the answer I would get, and thus I try to ignore the mountain of space that it takes up.  

jaden kendam

IH_Zero

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:36 pm
Our cat has been missing for two days. I'm going to start calling animal shelters tomorrow, but I can't stop thinking he's dead somewhere, and we can't find him.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games