Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
"You've forgotten one thing...I grew up with your counterpart and the counterpart of your brothers. I would've tried to save you if I had met you at that point. I know how to restrain a zombie. I'm not giving Finley any credit. I sure don't see any other zombie getting any sentience with his 'help'. They're still mindless creatures. He has no power over them at all." She said folding her arms over her chest. Hearing the question about what Finley did, Xena's ears pinned back. "Yeah, wanting to kill me for defending myself. You know he does everytime he sees me." She then looked at Raph "I enjoy being friends with you too, and your choice of certain friends are poor."

He found himself heaving a relieved sigh. He would have found Loc to take him back and he'd have to deal with Finley if he'd done anything to Xena behind his back. He missed some of what Xena had said and just shook his head. "We'll have ta agree ta disagree bout that.......a bit anyway."
"He deserves to be punished." She said before she would then start to make her way upstairs.

He watched her go before sighing again and rubbing the back of his neck.
Sirea frowned as she watched. "She really hates him, doesn't she?"

"Wit a passion. Wasn't real thrilled when I went ta find food ta stock tha graveyard. And before ya get upset, I only went after bad guys. Purple Dragons and tha likes. Goin outta town though, it gets harder ta find it. Not sure who's just tryin ta survive, so I ain't sure we can continue ta help feed tha zombies ta be honest." Raph admitted. "I feel like I owe Finley. Honor bound really, but I can't keep feedin tha zombies if there's nothin ta feed em. I was able ta bring em back raw meat from other places, but it was animal."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:26 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
"You've forgotten one thing...I grew up with your counterpart and the counterpart of your brothers. I would've tried to save you if I had met you at that point. I know how to restrain a zombie. I'm not giving Finley any credit. I sure don't see any other zombie getting any sentience with his 'help'. They're still mindless creatures. He has no power over them at all." She said folding her arms over her chest. Hearing the question about what Finley did, Xena's ears pinned back. "Yeah, wanting to kill me for defending myself. You know he does everytime he sees me." She then looked at Raph "I enjoy being friends with you too, and your choice of certain friends are poor."

He found himself heaving a relieved sigh. He would have found Loc to take him back and he'd have to deal with Finley if he'd done anything to Xena behind his back. He missed some of what Xena had said and just shook his head. "We'll have ta agree ta disagree bout that.......a bit anyway."
"He deserves to be punished." She said before she would then start to make her way upstairs.

"Wit a passion. Wasn't real thrilled when I went ta find food ta stock tha graveyard. And before ya get upset, I only went after bad guys. Purple Dragons and tha likes. Goin outta town though, it gets harder ta find it. Not sure who's just tryin ta survive, so I ain't sure we can continue ta help feed tha zombies ta be honest." Raph admitted. "I feel like I owe Finley. Honor bound really, but I can't keep feedin tha zombies if there's nothin ta feed em. I was able ta bring em back raw meat from other places, but it was animal."
She frowned as she listened. "How exactly did Finley help you gain sentience? Did he possess some special serum for that or was there magic involved?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:58 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

She frowned as she listened. "How exactly did Finley help you gain sentience? Did he possess some special serum for that or was there magic involved?"

"Nah. Tha more I ate there in tha cemetary, it seemed like tha haze was liftin. But then it was like....not.....so I think I got mad and then Finley started talking ta me. Tha more he talked, the more I started ta actually understand what he was sayin. Once I was able ta talk a bit, he told me where I could stay and all. He didn't expect nothin outta me. Didn't ask me ta do anythin. I wanted ta help after he'd helped me, so I offered."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:22 am
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Nah. Tha more I ate there in tha cemetary, it seemed like tha haze was liftin. But then it was like....not.....so I think I got mad and then Finley started talking ta me. Tha more he talked, the more I started ta actually understand what he was sayin. Once I was able ta talk a bit, he told me where I could stay and all. He didn't expect nothin outta me. Didn't ask me ta do anythin. I wanted ta help after he'd helped me, so I offered."
"Are you sure it's Finley that truly helped you?" She asked as she looked at Raph. "What about Splinter? Of all your family, I doubt he wouldn't try everything in his power to reach out to you in some way."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:53 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Are you sure it's Finley that truly helped you?" She asked as she looked at Raph. "What about Splinter? Of all your family, I doubt he wouldn't try everything in his power to reach out to you in some way."

"I dunno." Raph stood thinking for a bit. " I almost......think I remember hearin his voice, but......I dunno."

"Wow. This one's more of a headcase than the one we got here." Dan said. "You're an idiot, reptile. You wanna know what I think?"

"Not particularly, but ya goin ta tell me anyway." Raph said with an almost defeated look.

"I think that guy waited until you had your wits back, then took advantage. He knew from how your brothers were that perhaps you had some sort of honor code and decided to see if it was true. Once he found out you did, he knew you'd feel obligated to help him and now he has his own personal gopher."

"That ain't true. Finley barely spoke ta my brothers."

"How do you know? Just how aware were you when they were there?"

"I wasn't..."

"Exactly. So he could have spoken with them for an hour and you wouldn't have known the difference. That guy is using you and you're a sucker for letting him."

"That ain't true!" Raph exclaimed, feeling his rage rising up now. He wasn't sure if it was because Sirea, Xena, and Dan's questions were now making him start to doubt Finley or if it was because someone was talking s**t about someone he counted as a friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:10 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"I dunno." Raph stood thinking for a bit. " I almost......think I remember hearin his voice, but......I dunno."

"Wow. This one's more of a headcase than the one we got here." Dan said. "You're an idiot, reptile. You wanna know what I think?"

"Not particularly, but ya goin ta tell me anyway." Raph said with an almost defeated look.

"I think that guy waited until you had your wits back, then took advantage. He knew from how your brothers were that perhaps you had some sort of honor code and decided to see if it was true. Once he found out you did, he knew you'd feel obligated to help him and now he has his own personal gopher."

"I wasn't..."

"Exactly. So he could have spoken with them for an hour and you wouldn't have known the difference. That guy is using you and you're a sucker for letting him."

"That ain't true!" Raph exclaimed, feeling his rage rising up now. He wasn't sure if it was because Sirea, Xena, and Dan's questions were now making him start to doubt Finley or if it was because someone was talking s**t about someone he counted as a friend.
"How well do you really know Finley? From what I've gathered between you and Xena, he doesn't seem to care about the living, only himself and his own personal agenda. He seemed to have taken you away without giving your brothers a chance to say their piece. There's a difference between helping without expecting anything in return, and helping with an ulterior motive. You feel you owe Finley all because he's another zombie and gave you fresh meat...human meat. How can you be certain that he wasn't having you eat the flesh of innocent people while he was 'helping' you? This whole time you might've been eating the flesh of close friends of yours. While it's nice to return a favor, but there are some people who doesn't deserve kindness or honor." She said with a frown before she would walk over to a window and peek out through it. "In an apocalyptic world like yours and ours, things like honor, kindness, trust, everything that is good is just thrown out the window. People are willing to do whatever it takes to survive, even lie, cheat, steal, even murder to get what they want. They only help each other if it benefits them in some way." She said. "Here, it's not just survival, it's also war. Trust is hard to come by."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I wasn't..."

"How well do you really know Finley? From what I've gathered between you and Xena, he doesn't seem to care about the living, only himself and his own personal agenda. He seemed to have taken you away without giving your brothers a chance to say their piece. There's a difference between helping without expecting anything in return, and helping with an ulterior motive. You feel you owe Finley all because he's another zombie and gave you fresh meat...human meat. How can you be certain that he wasn't having you eat the flesh of innocent people while he was 'helping' you? This whole time you might've been eating the flesh of close friends of yours. While it's nice to return a favor, but there are some people who doesn't deserve kindness or honor." She said with a frown before she would walk over to a window and peek out through it. "In an apocalyptic world like yours and ours, things like honor, kindness, trust, everything that is good is just thrown out the window. People are willing to do whatever it takes to survive, even lie, cheat, steal, even murder to get what they want. They only help each other if it benefits them in some way." She said. "Here, it's not just survival, it's also war. Trust is hard to come by."

"Ya really believe that? Look, I ain't tha type to be full a rainbows and sunshine, but I want ta believe that there's still trust, kindness, and honor and if other people don't want ta display it, I sure as ******** will ta tha best of my abilities. I don't wanna be a part ova world where it's just survivin. I wanna be part of a world where I can at least have my family and friends can be close. Even if tha worlds fallin down around ya, ya got family and friends and things are bearable."

"Hmph. You're still far too optimistic." Dan said shaking his head. He looked over at Sirea. "Glad this isn't 'The Walking Dead' when they started sounding like that, they die horribly."

"At least I got a goal! At least knowing Donnie's out there willin ta help me, and I got friends like Michelle an Xena, I got a reason ta believe in that kinda thing! Xena gives me a reason ta keep goin! Tha ******** are you two doin?! Just survivin!? Can ya say that there's any enjoyment in ya life like that!? Or that that's any kind of life!? Maybe I was duped by Finley! Maybe he fed me......" he gagged on his words because the thought of eating someone innocent, of the possibility it could have been Casey or April, or even Shadow made him want to hurl. The thought it could have been Donnie's friend Zoey made him want to hurl. He swallowed it down and shook his head. " Maybe he fed me someone innocent, but either way, I got my mind back. There's gotta be a reason I just didn't stay a mindless zombie. Maybe we gonna find a cure or a way ta fix things. A vaccine! Somethin! So tell me what the ******** you two plan ta do ta save your world!?" He felt himself get lifted up and tossed behind the bar counter causing the bottles behind it and the glass mirror to shatter and rain down on him.

"I'll get rid of one time displaced turtle is what I'll do." Dan said darkly as he stood, ecto energy swirling around him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:42 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I wasn't..."

"Ya really believe that? Look, I ain't tha type to be full a rainbows and sunshine, but I want ta believe that there's still trust, kindness, and honor and if other people don't want ta display it, I sure as ******** will ta tha best of my abilities. I don't wanna be a part ova world where it's just survivin. I wanna be part of a world where I can at least have my family and friends can be close. Even if tha worlds fallin down around ya, ya got family and friends and things are bearable."

"Hmph. You're still far too optimistic." Dan said shaking his head. He looked over at Sirea. "Glad this isn't 'The Walking Dead' when they started sounding like that, they die horribly."

"At least I got a goal! At least knowing Donnie's out there willin ta help me, and I got friends like Michelle an Xena, I got a reason ta believe in that kinda thing! Xena gives me a reason ta keep goin! Tha ******** are you two doin?! Just survivin!? Can ya say that there's any enjoyment in ya life like that!? Or that that's any kind of life!? Maybe I was duped by Finley! Maybe he fed me......" he gagged on his words because the thought of eating someone innocent, of the possibility it could have been Casey or April, or even Shadow made him want to hurl. The thought it could have been Donnie's friend Zoey made him want to hurl. He swallowed it down and shook his head. " Maybe he fed me someone innocent, but either way, I got my mind back. There's gotta be a reason I just didn't stay a mindless zombie. Maybe we gonna find a cure or a way ta fix things. A vaccine! Somethin! So tell me what the ******** you two plan ta do ta save your world!?" He felt himself get lifted up and tossed behind the bar counter causing the bottles behind it and the glass mirror to shatter and rain down on him.

"I'll get rid of one time displaced turtle is what I'll do." Dan said darkly as he stood, ecto energy swirling around him.
"It's not so bearable when you've turned your back on your own family. Had you actually spoke with Leo about this exile of yours? Or you didn't really speak to any of your family after your meeting with Finley and decided to exile yourself without a word?" She said with a frown. "Is going around feeding other zombies the lives of family members, fathers, mothers, children, loved ones any better? I've seen my share of zombies. While they can be sentient, but most of the time they're undead slaves to vampires, liches, or even a necromancer." Her ears then pinned back as she listened more. "You think that's all we do!? This town is full of people who seek acceptance and a home, despite what race they are...they are counting on us to keep them safe! Families to keep safe...yet even our resources are limited, thanks to the bomb. The Empire wants us all dead...there many attempts to make peace with them, but every time it's been to no avail...and costly..."

"It's not that no one's doing anything." Zelda said as she looked at Raph with a frown. "There's still honor, kindness, and trust, yes, but it's more of the fact that world's more corrupted in an apocalyptic state and the only thing that dominates everything else is survival. As long as the Empire keep pressing on, progression on fixing our world slows down."

Upon seeing Dan lift Raph up and tossed him behind the bar causing the bottles behind it and the glass mirror shatter and rain down on the latter. Sirea walked up and placed a hand on Dan's shoulder. "Calm down. I doubt Xena would appreciate that."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:52 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I wasn't..."

"It's not so bearable when you've turned your back on your own family. Had you actually spoke with Leo about this exile of yours? Or you didn't really speak to any of your family after your meeting with Finley and decided to exile yourself without a word?" She said with a frown. "Is going around feeding other zombies the lives of family members, fathers, mothers, children, loved ones any better? I've seen my share of zombies. While they can be sentient, but most of the time they're undead slaves to vampires, liches, or even a necromancer." Her ears then pinned back as she listened more. "You think that's all we do!? This town is full of people who seek acceptance and a home, despite what race they are...they are counting on us to keep them safe! Families to keep safe...yet even our resources are limited, thanks to the bomb. The Empire wants us all dead...there many attempts to make peace with them, but every time it's been to no avail...and costly..."

"It's not that no one's doing anything." Zelda said as she looked at Raph with a frown. "There's still honor, kindness, and trust, yes, but it's more of the fact that world's more corrupted in an apocalyptic state and the only thing that dominates everything else is survival. As long as the Empire keep pressing on, progression on fixing our world slows down."

Upon seeing Dan lift Raph up and tossed him behind the bar causing the bottles behind it and the glass mirror shatter and rain down on the latter. Sirea walked up and placed a hand on Dan's shoulder. "Calm down. I doubt Xena would appreciate that."

Raph hadn't gotten to answer as he was completely pissed now and was going into a zombie rage as he stood, not bothering to brush out bits of glass or pull it out of his skin. He started for Dan.

Dan looked at Sirea. "I'm doing her a favor. He'll get her killed with this dumb idea that Finley guy is his friend he should honor and help or he'll do like he is now and going zombie and eating her himself." He said as he gathered ecto in his hand and pulled back his fist. If he had to, he was going to knock the turtle's head off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:02 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I wasn't..."

Raph hadn't gotten to answer as he was completely pissed now and was going into a zombie rage as he stood, not bothering to brush out bits of glass or pull it out of his skin. He started for Dan.

Dan looked at Sirea. "I'm doing her a favor. He'll get her killed with this dumb idea that Finley guy is his friend he should honor and help or he'll do like he is now and going zombie and eating her himself." He said as he gathered ecto in his hand and pulled back his fist. If he had to, he was going to knock the turtle's head off.
She frowned as she watched Raph before looking at Dan. "At least restrain him."

"Stop!" Xena called out as she quickly came in between Raph and Dan.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:11 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I wasn't..."

"Bout to permanently like." Dan said. When Xena got between thim, he was about to use his free hand to snatch her out of the way, afraid that Raph might actually bite her.

Raph growled at Xena and reached for her since she got in the way of his next meal.

"Goddammit." Dan growled before changing the blast to ecto binds and casting them on Raph, pinning the turtle's arms to it's sides and it's legs together.

Raph grunted then fell over from the way he was bound. He growled at Dan as he looked at him.

"I want this thing sent back to it's world. If you wont let me put it out of it's misery, it's too dangerous to keep it here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:28 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Bout to permanently like." Dan said. When Xena got between thim, he was about to use his free hand to snatch her out of the way, afraid that Raph might actually bite her.

Raph growled at Xena and reached for her since she got in the way of his next meal.

"Goddammit." Dan growled before changing the blast to ecto binds and casting them on Raph, pinning the turtle's arms to it's sides and it's legs together.

Raph grunted then fell over from the way he was bound. He growled at Dan as he looked at him.

"I want this thing sent back to it's world. If you wont let me put it out of it's misery, it's too dangerous to keep it here."
"Raph's not dangerous. His temper gets the better of him." She said before looking back at Raph. "Raph, snap out of it."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:38 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Raph's not dangerous. His temper gets the better of him." She said before looking back at Raph. "Raph, snap out of it."

Raph continued to growl as he tried to break the binds holding him.

"That makes him dangerous." Dan pointed out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Raph, please...you got to calm down." She said with a frown.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Raph, please...you got to calm down." She said with a frown.

His growling started to quiet down as he looked at Xena.

"Great. My daughter has become the zombie whisperer." Dan said with a sigh.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games