Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Cold Hunger Main Story Re-Write Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Re-Write!
Yay!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
What? No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:45 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

Sirea Angelie

"Need another?" Donnie asked.

@Xena: "They say never look a gift horse in tha mouth." Raph said with a shrug. "Can't say I like tha military usin kids though, but tha woman can't be all that bad if she........never mind. Just thought a Karai. Anyway....maybe we should give er a chance though?"
"I don't know, Raph. No escape so easy isn't without a catch." She said, shaking her head. "There's always a price."

"We'll worry bout it later. No need ta add more problems than we got." Raph said with a shrug.

@Michelle: "Not really. I can't seem to get the net back up and running. I figure it's all down, so I can't really see what's going on around the world with all of this. The TV is just static, so I figure all the stations are down, so no information there either. I've got an old radio, but all I can really find on there is an automated message about going to certain parts of the city for safety." Donnie said shaking his head. "I wanted to check for a cure and try and see if I couldn't fix Rapg. I did promise Leo, but as long as it's been now...."
"Maybe..." She murmured then shook her head. "I guess we should head back, huh?" She then paused for a moment, seeming to be in thought. "Unless if you're up for some foraging. If we're gonna be hiding out and such, we're still going to need food and drinking water."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
dark_serena07

Sirea Angelie

@Xena: "They say never look a gift horse in tha mouth." Raph said with a shrug. "Can't say I like tha military usin kids though, but tha woman can't be all that bad if she........never mind. Just thought a Karai. Anyway....maybe we should give er a chance though?"
"I don't know, Raph. No escape so easy isn't without a catch." She said, shaking her head. "There's always a price."

"We'll worry bout it later. No need ta add more problems than we got." Raph said with a shrug.

@Michelle: "Not really. I can't seem to get the net back up and running. I figure it's all down, so I can't really see what's going on around the world with all of this. The TV is just static, so I figure all the stations are down, so no information there either. I've got an old radio, but all I can really find on there is an automated message about going to certain parts of the city for safety." Donnie said shaking his head. "I wanted to check for a cure and try and see if I couldn't fix Rapg. I did promise Leo, but as long as it's been now...."
"Maybe..." She murmured then shook her head. "I guess we should head back, huh?" She then paused for a moment, seeming to be in thought. "Unless if you're up for some foraging. If we're gonna be hiding out and such, we're still going to need food and drinking water."

"Yeah.....but....I gotta get ta tha cemetery and let Finley know bout this military chick. He'll wanna know." he murmured thoughtfully.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:06 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah.....but....I gotta get ta tha cemetery and let Finley know bout this military chick. He'll wanna know." he murmured thoughtfully.
Xena tensed up for a moment at the thought of going to Finley. "I highly doubt he'll do anything about it..." She murmured. "Well...only for your case since you're a zombie as well...but not for the rest of us."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:19 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena tensed up for a moment at the thought of going to Finley. "I highly doubt he'll do anything about it..." She murmured. "Well...only for your case since you're a zombie as well...but not for the rest of us."

"Still, I need ta warn em bout it. That woman could go in there and try ta take over tha whole graveyard full. We'd be in one hell ova mess then. Sides, Finley can't help tha way he is. He just wants ta protect his kind like anyone else would." he said.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:35 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Still, I need ta warn em bout it. That woman could go in there and try ta take over tha whole graveyard full. We'd be in one hell ova mess then. Sides, Finley can't help tha way he is. He just wants ta protect his kind like anyone else would." he said.
"There's that possibility..." She murmured. "Yet it doesn't mean I trust him though."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"There's that possibility..." She murmured. "Yet it doesn't mean I trust him though."

"Ya don't have ta go wit me then. I can go and tell em, then come back for ya."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena shook her head a bit. "No, I'll go. Better to watch each other's backs, you know?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena shook her head a bit. "No, I'll go. Better to watch each other's backs, you know?"

"Aight. Ya might wanna stay in tha sewer though when I go up ta talk wit him. We can go through it till we get ta tha manhole just outside tha cemetery."

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:25 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Aight. Ya might wanna stay in tha sewer though when I go up ta talk wit him. We can go through it till we get ta tha manhole just outside tha cemetery."
"He's gonna have to deal with it. I'm not gonna turn tail and hide away for every time he shows up or if we go to him." She said as she folded her arms over her chest. "If he doesn't like that someone not a zombie hanging around, he can take that shovel of his and shove it."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"He's gonna have to deal with it. I'm not gonna turn tail and hide away for every time he shows up or if we go to him." She said as she folded her arms over her chest. "If he doesn't like that someone not a zombie hanging around, he can take that shovel of his and shove it."

Raph snorted and shook his head. "Charmin lil minx, ain'tcha? C'mon then." he said heading back through the sewers to find the manhole closest to the cemetery.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:43 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph snorted and shook his head. "Charmin lil minx, ain'tcha? C'mon then." he said heading back through the sewers to find the manhole closest to the cemetery.
Xena nodded before she followed after Raph.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He come to a ladder that lead up to a manhole cover. "This should be it." he said before starting up the ladder.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He come to a ladder that lead up to a manhole cover. "This should be it." he said before starting up the ladder.
"Let's hope so." She said before she would follow him up the ladder.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Once topside he looks around before heading to a graveyard across the street from the man hole.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:10 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Once topside he looks around before heading to a graveyard across the street from the man hole.
Xena cautiously looked around as she got topside with Raph, even while on the way to the graveyard. "So...how long has this zombie apocalypse been going on?"  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff