Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:28 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Mikey nodded and fell silent. After a few moments, he cocked his head to the side. "Hey.....you hear that? What is that?" he asked quietly.

If Xena listened she'd hear a low singing.

@Zoey: Nira wasn't the only one enraptured by Zoey's story. Though if it was the story or Zoey herself, it was a toss up as Donnie listened to her every word.
She took a moment to listen before tilting her head slightly. "Sounds like someone's singing."

"But I know I must go on
Although I hurt I must be strong
Because inside I know that many feel this way
Children don't stop dancing
Believe you can fly
Away...away
Am I hiding in the shadows?
Are we hiding in the shadows?"

@Zoey: Donnie smiled, marveling at what a good heart Zoey had and how sweet she was to people. He had seen the bit of humanity in Nira trying to regain it's self, but the past trauma driving it back into where ever it went when Nira become her more child like zombie self. "Hey. With us talking about adding rooms, maybe I could build you one on to the house or a little hut closer to the forest." Donnie offered.
Hearing Raph's voice, she decided to go outside and climb up to the rooftop.

Raph looked up when Xena made her way to the roof. He was cradling Yumi in his arm. the young girl having fallen asleep. He'd been in the middle of picking her up to carry her back inside. "Hey." he said with a nod.

@Zoey: Donnie smiled and nodded before standing as well. "Yeah. That was a push to get that hot water heater working. Kind of tired too." he admitted.

Zoey stood up as well and walked with him and Nira back towards the home. Spying Raph on the roof with a zonked out Yumi in his hold. She let out a sigh. "Looks like she'll have to have some tomorrow....but still. Master Splinter said he wanted some." She muttered, almost not noticing Nira stopping at the bottom of the steps. "I'll be right back with a sleeping bag for Nira." She would tell both of them. Quickly kissing Donnie in the cheek and hurrying inside. Pausing to pour a cup of the iced tea for Master Splinter, bringing it to him on her way upstairs. As she passed Mikey in the hall, she tells him that the ideas tea is ready but to save some for Yumi in the morning.

Then she quickly gathered her sleeping bag and hurried downstairs and out to the porch. "Okay, got it! Sorry. Had to make a few pauses along the way." She giggled, handing over the sleeping bag to Nira. "You gonna be okay?"

"Nira fine. Nira will sleep close by and be protected cause of Zoey." She said happily. Zoey nodded.

"Yeah....alright then. Sleep well Nira. Night."

"Sleepy sleep Zoey!" Nira grinned and waved as Zoey headed inside with Donnie.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Raph looked up when Xena made her way to the roof. He was cradling Yumi in his arm. the young girl having fallen asleep. He'd been in the middle of picking her up to carry her back inside. "Hey." he said with a nod.

@Zoey: Donnie smiled and nodded before standing as well. "Yeah. That was a push to get that hot water heater working. Kind of tired too." he admitted.
"How is she?" She asked as she walked over to him, noticing him cradling Yumi in his arms.

"She'll be aight." Raph said. "I'm gonna go tuck er in. Then, I'm gonna have a word wit my older brother." he growled, scowling as he went inside with practiced ease. He tucked Yumi into her bed in the attic before starting to look for Leo.

@Zoey: Splinter would smile and thank her.

Mikey would nod and head downstairs, missing Xena and Raph's exchange.

Donnie would wave to Nira as he followed Zoey in. "She really is a good kid." he said smiling.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"How is she?" She asked as she walked over to him, noticing him cradling Yumi in his arms.

"She'll be aight." Raph said. "I'm gonna go tuck er in. Then, I'm gonna have a word wit my older brother." he growled, scowling as he went inside with practiced ease. He tucked Yumi into her bed in the attic before starting to look for Leo.

Donnie would wave to Nira as he followed Zoey in. "She really is a good kid." he said smiling.
Xena gave a nod before she would follow Raph back inside. As he tucked Yumi into her bed, she gently stroked her hair, then headed back downstairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:38 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"And thus my case for her to be given a chance stands. The humanity inside her is there. We've seen it. She showed it! ...Something tells me Raph had seen it too..." She said softly, having to quickly move to the side as Raph came out of the attic room. Zoey frowned and quickly reached out to place a hand on his arm. "Be at a medium anger with him...We all laid into him tonight. Oh! Nira is either sleeping near the house, on the porch, or in the barn. She didn't say where but she's got my sleeping bag so...And I kinda....sorta....told 'er you would take her huntin in the morning. If you're up for it." Zoey said sheepishly. Letting her hand fall to her side as she saw Xena step out. "I take it she's out like a light....then I'll be extra quiet in getting ready for bed." She would say her goodnight and quietly slip into the room to get changed and crawl into bed.

The moment her head hit that downy feathered pillow, Zoey felt like she could cry from the pure joy of having an actual bed again! Instead, she got comfortable and quickly fell asleep.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:58 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena gave a nod before she would follow Raph back inside. As he tucked Yumi into her bed, she gently stroked her hair, then headed back downstairs.

Yumi continued to sleep soundly.

@Zoey: Raph looked at her and gave her a stiff nod before looking back downstairs and heading down to talk with Leo. The two would end up going to "talk" in the forest.

Donnie smiled as he watched Zoey seem to happily go to bed. He would go up to the attic where he had been sleeping some, not wanting to disturb Zoey in her probably first night in a nice warm bed in a long time.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Yumi continued to sleep soundly.

@Zoey: Raph looked at her and gave her a stiff nod before looking back downstairs and heading down to talk with Leo. The two would end up going to "talk" in the forest.

Donnie smiled as he watched Zoey seem to happily go to bed. He would go up to the attic where he had been sleeping some, not wanting to disturb Zoey in her probably first night in a nice warm bed in a long time.
Xena had left the attic to let Yumi sleep. She had noticed Zoey talking Raph in regards to Leo before the latter continued down to talk with his older brother. She sighed slightly as she went to the kitchen to fix herself some tea.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:28 pm
The next morning, Zoey woke to the gentle sounds of birds calling to each other or to their young's. As her eyes fluttered open, she felt herself tensing for a second. Listening for growling or shuffling of steps. And when she heard none, and felt the soft bed beneath her, she felt herself smile and snuggle down into the blanket and pillows with a happy giggle. "Mmnh...." She hummed happily. Finally sitting up with a good long stretch. She almost dreaded getting out of bed, but things needed to be done. Yumi needed her tea, she needed to make breakfast for everyone, they needed to see about maybe making a trip to the nearest shopping center or town to scavenge for what they could, and a whole bunch of other things!!!

"Start with breakfast Zoe....Start with that...." She muttered to herself, finally climbing out of bed to start her day.

After a quick shower, she was dressed and ready for her day. Her hair was pulled back with her favored hair tie and she was happily singing to herself as she bustled about the kitchen cooking up some breakfast with what was available and subbing out what she could. And since some condensed milk and bread were at her disposal with cinnamon and confectionery sugar....the house didn't take long to smell of freshly made French toast!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:30 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
The next morning, Zoey woke to the gentle sounds of birds calling to each other or to their young's. As her eyes fluttered open, she felt herself tensing for a second. Listening for growling or shuffling of steps. And when she heard none, and felt the soft bed beneath her, she felt herself smile and snuggle down into the blanket and pillows with a happy giggle. "Mmnh...." She hummed happily. Finally sitting up with a good long stretch. She almost dreaded getting out of bed, but things needed to be done. Yumi needed her tea, she needed to make breakfast for everyone, they needed to see about maybe making a trip to the nearest shopping center or town to scavenge for what they could, and a whole bunch of other things!!!

"Start with breakfast Zoe....Start with that...." She muttered to herself, finally climbing out of bed to start her day.

After a quick shower, she was dressed and ready for her day. Her hair was pulled back with her favored hair tie and she was happily singing to herself as she bustled about the kitchen cooking up some breakfast with what was available and subbing out what she could. And since some condensed milk and bread were at her disposal with cinnamon and confectionery sugar....the house didn't take long to smell of freshly made French toast!

As she passed the living room to the kitchen, she'd catch sight of Raph sowing his arm up and Leo sitting across the room sharpening his katana.

"Morning." the two murmured.

"You dulled my sword." Leo muttered at Raph.

"This is tha eighth.....maybe more.....time I have had ta sow this arm on. Be lucky I didn't break ya katana."

"a**."

"Splinter Jr."

"Hot head."

"Teacher's pet."

The two were actually grinning as they threw insults. This could be good or terrifying.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

As she passed the living room to the kitchen, she'd catch sight of Raph sowing his arm up and Leo sitting across the room sharpening his katana.

"This is tha eighth.....maybe more.....time I have had ta sow this arm on. Be lucky I didn't break ya katana."

"a**."

"Splinter Jr."

"Hot head."

"Teacher's pet."

The two were actually grinning as they threw insults. This could be good or terrifying.

Zoey laughed and shook her head. Once breakfast was ready, she looked at the table, it them in particular, and scowled. "Both of us, shove off! Raph take Nira huntin'. Leo, clean up this table and get the others for breakfast. And yes....i ain't askin'!" She says, placing her hands on her hips. She wasn't actually mad....but when she was cooking them food and didn't have a clean space to serve up what she made....she tended to get annoyed and hot headed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:10 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"a**."

"Splinter Jr."

"Hot head."

"Teacher's pet."

Zoey laughed and shook her head. Once breakfast was ready, she looked at the table, it them in particular, and scowled. "Both of us, shove off! Raph take Nira huntin'. Leo, clean up this table and get the others for breakfast. And yes....i ain't askin'!" She says, placing her hands on her hips. She wasn't actually mad....but when she was cooking them food and didn't have a clean space to serve up what she made....she tended to get annoyed and hot headed.
"Already appointing Raph to be the babysitter since we got another zombie among us?" Xena said as she stood near the doorway of the kitchen with her hand on her hip, though she wasn't exactly angry. She still was unsure what to think of Nira. Not like she couldn't trust her with Raph. It just rubs her the wrong way that Raph's being pushed on carrying the burden of babysitting other zombies because of the fact that he's a zombie as well. It didn't help that Finley didn't make much of a good impression among other zombies. She then looked at Raph. "Check up on Yumi first before you go. In fact, how about you take her with you?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:14 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"a**."

"Splinter Jr."

"Hot head."

"Teacher's pet."

"Ladies can I get my ******** arm back on first please?" Raph asked with a snort as he put the thread in his mouth to bite it in half. He gestured to Xena. "Do ya healin thing, and I'll take tha girls out huntin." he said.

Leo got up and sheathed his sword before looking at Zoey. "Yes, Ma'am." he said with a bow and wink before heading upstairs to get the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:27 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"a**."

"Splinter Jr."

"Hot head."

"Teacher's pet."

"Ladies can I get my ******** arm back on first please?" Raph asked with a snort as he put the thread in his mouth to bite it in half. He gestured to Xena. "Do ya healin thing, and I'll take tha girls out huntin." he said.

Leo got up and sheathed his sword before looking at Zoey. "Yes, Ma'am." he said with a bow and wink before heading upstairs to get the others.

Zoey sighed but nodded as she turned to look for a thermos for Yumi. She could pour the rest of that tea in there for her to drink along the way. And I'll have a fresh batch waitin when she gets back! Zoey thought happily. She really did enjoy being around kids. It was why she was so good with Shadow. It was why she had gone to college for teaching Elementary or Middle School aged kids. "Sorry....that did seem a little snippy. I'm not tryin to appoint anyone her babysitter. Y'all don't have to trust her but I do. She don't need a babysitter bit I promised her he would take her huntin this morning. It's her first time out of the city. She ain't use to goin periods of time without a daily feed like Raph. Besides....Raph will be able to tell her what is okay and not okay for eatin around here." Zoey reasoned, finally finding a water bottle and letting out an excited noise about it before getting to work on pouring the rest of the promised iced tea into it for Yumi.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:03 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"a**."

"Splinter Jr."

"Hot head."

"Teacher's pet."

"You need to quit making a habit out of losing that arm. Least it ain't a sink this time." She said as she walked over to Raph, placing her hand onto his arm to heal it. Despite being human, she had learned a few healing techniques from her mother. She then looked at Zoey. "You trust her because she saved you. Sorry to say, but I'd had some experiences with certain undead that gave me trust issues. One I first met in this world didn't really help build any trust...especially with his views on the living, and the burden Raph had to carry for him and his ilk. The one who started this whole thing...showed nothing on trying to fix his mistake..." She shook her head. "I've been around supernatural creatures to know not to go by appearances alone. Like one may look like a child, but could actually be alot older than they appear. Even with the undead, they could retain the appearance they had before they were turned. Now, I'm not going to stop Raph if he wants to take care of Nira, but I don't want him to do it just because he's obligated to do so due to being a zombie himself. Though I guess Raph could teach her to not use certain terms that could be a bit offensive. I got enough being called 'meatbag' or something along those lines from the undead back home." Once she was done healing Raph's arm, she gave a nod in approval before looking at Zoey once more. "Though...if you end up pushing Raph into adopting her, then we're gonna need to have a talk on that." She smiled a little. "It's too soon for another kid on our end. We just got Yumi in our lives."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:21 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"a**."

"Splinter Jr."

"Hot head."

"Teacher's pet."

Zoey sighed but nodded as she turned to look for a thermos for Yumi. She could pour the rest of that tea in there for her to drink along the way. And I'll have a fresh batch waitin when she gets back! Zoey thought happily. She really did enjoy being around kids. It was why she was so good with Shadow. It was why she had gone to college for teaching Elementary or Middle School aged kids. "Sorry....that did seem a little snippy. I'm not tryin to appoint anyone her babysitter. Y'all don't have to trust her but I do. She don't need a babysitter bit I promised her he would take her huntin this morning. It's her first time out of the city. She ain't use to goin periods of time without a daily feed like Raph. Besides....Raph will be able to tell her what is okay and not okay for eatin around here." Zoey reasoned, finally finding a water bottle and letting out an excited noise about it before getting to work on pouring the rest of the promised iced tea into it for Yumi.

"I trust er. Yeah, we need ta go hunt. We'll stick wit deer though. Don't want Yumi gettin tha taste for.....well somthin livin." Raph said wincing. Once his arm was healed, he stood and kissed Xena on the forehead before waving to Zoey. "Be back later." he said before calling up to Yumi to go with him to the barn. Once there, he looked around for Nira. "Yo, Nira, hungry? We gonna go huntin."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:27 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"a**."

"Splinter Jr."

"Hot head."

"Teacher's pet."

"You need to quit making a habit out of losing that arm. Least it ain't a sink this time." She said as she walked over to Raph, placing her hand onto his arm to heal it. Despite being human, she had learned a few healing techniques from her mother. She then looked at Zoey. "You trust her because she saved you. Sorry to say, but I'd had some experiences with certain undead that gave me trust issues. One I first met in this world didn't really help build any trust...especially with his views on the living, and the burden Raph had to carry for him and his ilk. The one who started this whole thing...showed nothing on trying to fix his mistake..." She shook her head. "I've been around supernatural creatures to know not to go by appearances alone. Like one may look like a child, but could actually be alot older than they appear. Even with the undead, they could retain the appearance they had before they were turned. Now, I'm not going to stop Raph if he wants to take care of Nira, but I don't want him to do it just because he's obligated to do so due to being a zombie himself. Though I guess Raph could teach her to not use certain terms that could be a bit offensive. I got enough being called 'meatbag' or something along those lines from the undead back home." Once she was done healing Raph's arm, she gave a nod in approval before looking at Zoey once more. "Though...if you end up pushing Raph into adopting her, then we're gonna need to have a talk on that." She smiled a little. "It's too soon for another kid on our end. We just got Yumi in our lives."

Zoey laughed a bit then turned to Xena and Raph. Yumi's water bottle in her hands. "Oh no. That's a conversation and a choice that should only come up between y'all. Not me. No pushin. And Nira ain't gonna call ya a meatbag....she would call ya a fleshie first. Just tell her to call you by name and not fleshie and she'll call you by name."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games