Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I did though. What else can I tell you?" he asked.
She had a look of concern before she looked at Raph in a manner that she wanted to speak to him privately.

"Hold that thought." Raph said to Donnie. He then followed Xena a distance away out of his younger brother's earshot.
Once they were out of Donnie's earshot, she looked at Raph in concern. "Something's wrong, Raph..." She murmured. "He doesn't remember being killed and turned into a ghost. We were there when he died that day...He doesn't remember a friend you all knew too..."

"Yeah. Don't help tha memory I had a her is gettin fuzzy." Raph muttered.
"Strange...mine too..." She murmured. "What explains Donnie being alive though?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I did though. What else can I tell you?" he asked.
She had a look of concern before she looked at Raph in a manner that she wanted to speak to him privately.

"Hold that thought." Raph said to Donnie. He then followed Xena a distance away out of his younger brother's earshot.
Once they were out of Donnie's earshot, she looked at Raph in concern. "Something's wrong, Raph..." She murmured. "He doesn't remember being killed and turned into a ghost. We were there when he died that day...He doesn't remember a friend you all knew too..."

"Strange...mine too..." She murmured. "What explains Donnie being alive though?"

"Somethin weird. I can only think a two possibilities..... either that necromancer woman.....or ya buddy Loc."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:59 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Somethin weird. I can only think a two possibilities..... either that necromancer woman.....or ya buddy Loc."
"Do you think it might've been Loc's doing? If so, why did he chose to revive Donnie, but still brought you back as a zombie?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:22 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Do you think it might've been Loc's doing? If so, why did he chose to revive Donnie, but still brought you back as a zombie?" She asked.

"Who knows why he does anything he does." Raph said with a sigh.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:26 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena frowned in concern. "We need to find out what the deal is. We're not getting anywhere with Donnie's condition, let alone find out what happened to Leo, Mikey, and Splinter."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena frowned in concern. "We need to find out what the deal is. We're not getting anywhere with Donnie's condition, let alone find out what happened to Leo, Mikey, and Splinter."

"We can't leave em here alone. Be like a sittin duck." Raph said.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I never said to leave him behind. We can have him come with us for now." She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:38 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I never said to leave him behind. We can have him come with us for now." She said.

"How we gonna hide his scent?" he asked.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:15 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena frowned a bit. "Maybe with Axe Body Spray?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I said hide. Not call all tha damn zombie in tha area. That stuff smells sa bad, only a human would wear it." Raph said scrunching up his snout in distaste.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:26 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I said hide. Not call all tha damn zombie in tha area. That stuff smells sa bad, only a human would wear it." Raph said scrunching up his snout in distaste.
"...Fine, we'll have Donnie do what they do in the Walking Dead." Xena said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:02 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"That stupid comic Mikey reads?" Raph asked.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:53 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"You know that part where the Survivors wore those ponchos with zombie guts to get by zombies undetected?" Xena asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:01 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"You know that part where the Survivors wore those ponchos with zombie guts to get by zombies undetected?" Xena asked.

"Not that I'm admitin ta readin that comic......yes."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:09 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Not that I'm admitin ta readin that comic......yes."
"Why not let Donnie try something similar to that?" Xena tilted her head slightly. "I highly doubt you keep more than one trenchcoat and fedora with your scent on them."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games