Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Vday 2021]: A Winter's Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:23 pm
Xoana thought it was quite silly of that person to push her toward the dance floor when she was clearly waiting for a partner. She swayed awkwardly and sipped at the drink as she scanned the room for Beltan.

At his touch she gasped, startled, and her heart fluttered in her chest as he turned her to face him. Xoana giggled and leaned into him, feeling more than a little weak at the knees. "You surprised me!" she said, placing her free hand over her chest. She felt...out of control, which was out of the ordinary for their relationship so far. For this brief moment, when he'd caught her unaware like this, she felt as if she were falling, or flying. It was exhilarating. She was acutely aware of where his hands were, and suddenly she wanted to leave with him, right now.

"That so? Well, it was your eye I was hoping to catch," said Xoana breathily.

Elros Namasi
Xoana > Beltan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:43 pm
Jericho's head whipped up, he just about got whiplash. "R-R-Rainbloom...Y-y-yes I', f-f-fine." His face went a little red behind his mask. The Cherub that had been comforting him was now nudging him in his side. "I-I-I...I'm s-s-sorry....I d-d-don't k-k-know w-w-what c-c-came o-o-over me....P-p-please. s-s-sit." Jericho was being nice and polite. The Cherub beside him was nodding wildly and nudging him harder. Jericho kinda batted the Cherub's elbow away. "I h-h-hope y-y-you d-d-don't h-h-hate me f-f-for a-a-acting w-w-weird..." His face got redder. It...Was so embarrassing.

His Cherub wingman stomped on Jericho's foot. No.

Jericho let out a small yelp. "So I h-h-hope y-y-you've h-h-had a g-g-good v-v-vacation here...Hee." He rubbed the back of his head.

shadica
Wing man go!

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:45 pm
"Sometimes, it takes a little while for the party to pick up," Himeros was explaining, while checking his bow string. Good and taut. "And other times there are just some Pae who need a bit of....encouragement to go after what might help make them happy." With a wink and a grin, Himeros drew and fired on a monochromatic Pae who definitely seemed to have had better days.

Limon nodded, drawing his bow as he had watched his father do. Now, to find a good target...ah! He fired on a nervous looking Fae dressed as a mouse, as Himeros fired again at a galaxy-adorned fauny who seemed a bit grumpy. Ah yes, it was good work they were here to do.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Jericho has been hit and will lust after and pursue the next Pae he sees!

Daisicle
Killa has been hit and will lust after and pursue the next Pae she sees!

Fea Line
Nightmare Moon has been hit and will lust after and pursue the next Pae she sees!

Quote:
I'm not sorry.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She gently sat down across from Jericho as he asked her too.

"Ah no it's fine, I'm not mad at all, have you ordered?"

She looked over the menu trying to decide what to get when she heard a yelp.

"Oh dear are you okay?" She frowned a bit before responding to his question.

"It has been fine so far, what about yourself have you been having fun?"

Twitchapher the 3rd
that arrow about to shake things up LOL

shadica

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:21 pm
Kore hadn't been expecting to get presents, let alone from someone as cool and beautiful as her half sister, but when Shansa held out the bracelet, her eyes went wide and a low pitched "Eeeeee" began to bubble from her before it became louder and louder, sort of like the echoing flex that came from the portal before the oiled god did.

"SHANSA! ITS BEE-UUU-TEE-FULL!" she said, leaping forward and wrapping the other in a tight tight hug. "I'm so going to have to figure out how to make something super nice for you too." she said before slipping the bracelet on her wrist. She had to scoot some fur of her jacket back before she could find some skin but finally, there it sat. A beautiful light purple, much like Shansa herself, with flecks of pink and blue that made it seem like it was sparkling. "Omigosh, its my new favorite thing ever." she said as she held it up to her snakes who only seemed to hiss. Perhaps they were jealous?

Probably just cold.

She turned next to Horus, not wanting to be rude in the slightest. "A spa day sounds WONDERFUL! Please teach me how you get your skin to be so shiny smooth." she said with heart eyed wonder before he seemed to turn into a she before her very eyes. Did pae usually do that up here? Oh wait, that must have been one of the arrow effects she had heard Father talk about. Horus didn't seem to mind however so she could only giggle.

She turned back to Zu and gently put her hands out to feel the other teen's soft golden hair. "And you... so gorgeous. I want hair like yours." she said again, only to have a few more hisses echo from the top of her head. She put a hand to her mouth and laughed, feigning innocence.

--- LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAAIINNN ---

If the mountain hadn't been enough, to have spent an entire week getting to know some of her family better was just the best thing to have happened to Kore in possibly....ever! Horus, as it turned out to no ones surprise, had the best tips and tricks for beauty care.

Kore had never thought she'd find mud a relaxing thing, let alone to put on her face, but it felt wonders. The cucumbers, as she found out after eating a few, weren't actually for eating! But to put over her eyes! Even her little snakes got a coating of mud and tiny little cucumber bits to put on their eyes. They seemed confused at first but eventually got used to it.

She hadn't wanted the time to pass so quickly but it did. But this time she came prepared! Whenever she saw Shansa, Horus and Zu next, she had presents for them!

Out of a similar dark portal she came bouncing. Her mask was that of a half skull that covered one entire side of her face. Roses blossomed off the side and top and deep red gemstones were encrusted along the eyes and various parts of the cheeks. She had on a cute white dress with roses pinned around her shoulders and a few at the train of her dress. Her snakes even had tiny bits of lacey white fabric and rose petals as their masks and they sat proudly in her hair, their scales glimmering.

"I wonder if they are here yeeeet...." she said, her hands clutching three little sparkling pouches tightly.

shadica
Have a Kore

Twitchapher the 3rd
She loves u gais

Menelie
and has gifts!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:25 pm
Kadri turned in response to a tap on his shoulder right as he felt a little pinch. A smile bloomed on his face. "Laoise!" he exclaimed cheerfully. "I'm so happy to see you again!"

But then, Laoise appeared to be going through a bit of a...transformation. Kadri's eyes got a bit big, but he thought it'd be impolite to mention it. Fortunately for both of them, Laoise also made an attractive boy, and Kadri wasn't terribly particular. It appeared that nothing could diminish the shining happiness he felt when he looked at her. Him? Whatever.

"You look amazing," he allowed himself to gush a little.

Dream WhiteWitz
Kadri > Laoise (arrow: happiness)

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:27 pm
Well, while there had been no luck thus far in finding their father, Kiya had to admit that she was having a pretty good time here at the resort nonetheless. So much food, all hours of the day, outside activities to burn off that extra energy, hot tubs to warm one to the core after a day in the snow...of course, the preening afterwards would have been a pain, but there was this thing they called a 'spa' and oh by the heavens. She imagined that Mother would likely scoff at such a thing, but really, her talons hadn't been sharper (or shinier) in seasons!

Not normally one for dressing up, or well dressing at all, as clothes tended to get caught on limbs and such in the jungle back home, Kiya had relied on the cherubs to help her find something appropriate to wear, though she had held administrative veto power over the final choice. Only when they had presented her with a long elegant gown with splits up the sides nearly to her hips did she finally approve, pleased. Yes, this wouldn't restrict her legs if she needed to move freely or fight! That was really her only concern in the matter, but as long as she felt free to move, the cherubs could give her whatever they wanted, if it allowed her into the party.

Honestly, this was probably the best chance they would have at finding their father. Every Pae had been so spread out taking advantage of all the resort had to offer, but tonight, a party and dinner focused on Venus, and assuming therefore the rest of her family would be there? Well, this father of theirs would also be in attendance, right? What better chance would they have to find him?

Donned in her elegant black dress and a matching mask with large black plumage accents, the harpy made her way into the party, keeping her sharp eyes peeled for either of her sisters or any sign of hers and Pyrah's elusive father.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:38 pm
Night Terror watched Tanz go and shook his head softly with a smile. "I hope I'm not causing too much trouble." he whispered into Pur's ears, taking his hand and gently running his fingers across the other side of her face.

He pulled back and smiled gentlemanly like, taking her hand. "I think a dance first is in order. I'd love to further sweep you off your feet." he chuckled, taking her and pulling her towards the dance floor. He didn't stop until he had managed to pull her out into the middle.

His hands went right to her waist, gripping firmly but not too tight. He pressed her to him and started to sway his hips with the music, watching the way her dress moved around her and ruffled out with each move. He only dared to part to spin her once or twice before pulling her back close. "I think I understand why Swarm Mother likes these parties so much..." he said, his eyes sparkling beneath the mask as he watched her form. If this was how Chrysalis felt being love drunk then he never wanted to stop 'tasting' it.

"How lucky am I to have met you, the most beautiful thing on this planet..." he said softly, close to her ear.

shadica

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:40 pm
Laoise didn't feel the p***k of the arrow when it had penetrated her, nor did she noticed the transformation at first. She was too busy, or rather He was too busy oogling Kadri when he tapped the young male's shoulder. The now-male Seera blinked, raising an eyebrow at the exuberance that he was showing at least until he looked at himself in the reflection of the waters. "AHHH! What happened?! Am I... I'm not a girl anymore!" he yelled, more in shock.

"Huh?" the transformed Seera questioned at Kadri, looking at himself now and then at Kadri. "... Really? he squeaked, trying to bat his eyelashes. Seems that does just as well as a male when he was originally a female.

Menelie
male-Laoise to Kadri

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:35 pm

"Oh, uh... okay..." Killa stammered as she was pulled into Az's arms and brought to the dance floor. Her ear flicked ever so slightly as she felt a pinch on her shoulder, but she barely registered it as she kept her eyes to the ground and on her feet.

They rose to make brief eye contact with Az once their movement had stopped.

Something about the situation instantly changed. The feel of the hybrid's hands felt... amazing. Electrifying, even. It was if she could feel each minute detail of her fingers as she brushed her waist. If it wasn't for the mask, she knew Az would be able to see some subtle changes. Killa's face flushed and her breathing grew ever-so-slightly heavier as she chanced a glance back up, then away again. She could feel each and every movement, she'd become so sensitive. Even her ephemeral wings seemed to twitch with changes in the air.

What was happening? Killa had never felt like this before.

It seemed the Stockholm Syndrome had finally begun to kick in.

Fea Line
[Arrow = Himeros (Lust)] Killa > Az'shta

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:44 pm

He was right at home with the way the conversation naturally flowed - yeah, he still had it in him after all. "Well it looks hella stunning on you. Betcha it's even better when it's taken off." Oh yeah, bring her in with that smooth one-liner.

He brought his glass of wine to his lips to take a drink as he pondered her question more than he probably needed to. Hmm... Nah, she didn't need to know they'd slept together a couple of days ago. Definitely not. 100% irrelevant to the conversation at hand. "He should be here somewhere - think he figured he'd be a third wheel if he came in at the same time." Not wrong. That said, he tilted his head at her follow-up comment. "I guess we... Wait. Are you sure you don't meant bachelorettes?"

Menelie
[Arrow = NA] Rhoea > Tirzah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cinnamon smiled he was happy for once that he had brought his Special dog mask. He had it for a long time He matched it with a dark green top with his gold sash with dark colored pants His sword at his side. As he looked around he noticed most of the other guest hear wearing pretty masks while his had teeth. Maybe he could start a conversation about it with someone. He walked around the room looking to see what everyone else was up to.

Quote:
Cinnamon is available to interact with

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:02 pm

Much to her chagrin, Calliope had not been able to enjoy herself in the days leading up to this year's Venus day. The reason for that was simple - mother had finally noticed what a terrible shot she was. How unbecoming of a younger! She'd had to undergo a very serious and intense session of boot camp to improve her archery skills before the main event came about this year, and, somehow, had just passed.

Honestly, Calliope didn't give a singular ******** about shooting arrows. She'd have much preferred to be performing with the cherubs - certainly the mortals would have enjoyed that as well!

But instead here she was, bow and arrow in hand as her mother enjoyed time with the older members of the retinue. Her face was adorned with a lovely mask covered in musical motives, of course, and a cat shape. It was cute, but that wasn't the point! Pouting, the girl knocked a pair of arrows and sent them flying towards a matching bit of buzzing bugs by the food tables. Bleh. There. Job = done. Daedalus could take over if they needed more dancing from the mortals to happen.

ARROWS
Fea Line
Saros Jet has been hit with one of Thalia's Arrows of Celebration! He's gonna want to dance the night away with the first pae he sees!

DaemonGabrielle
Oisin has been hit with one of Thalia's Arrows of Celebration! He's gonna want to dance the night away with the first pae he sees!

Calliope's face was furrowed as she looked around, only to immediately brighten upon seeing a familiar face from last year! Oh goody it was Kore! Yay~ Almost skipping in delight, she weaved through the party-goers as she rushed over and offered a wave as she got closer. "Kore~! You look so pretty today~"

Fea Line
Calliope > Kore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:15 pm
IRA growled at the tiny mellons ushering her into the ballroom. They were jabbering something about masks and whatnot, but she would be damned if she covered her face for some half breed celebration.

Not that she should even be here. But she could hear the damn music in her cave. The injustice. The indignity. She stopped to watch a winged...fish(?) Go by. The inbreeding.

She outwardly shuddered. The mere idea of her flesh touch something, anything at all that wasn't faun related was a nightmare. Glowering at the mellon who was shoving an ice covered mask at her, she humphed, and put it up to her face.

Better to hunt if they know not where or who you are, she guessed.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:30 pm

Mossy was walking around the dance floor, drink in hand and mouth, as she eyed some of the other partygoers. It was fun seeing the with all their masks and movements. She hadn't particularly caught sight of her newfound fire-mate anywhere, nor any of the males unrelated to her, so her judgement remained perfectly intact (for her).

She took a rather loud sip and placed her emptied glass on a passing cherub's tray before grabbing another as she tilted her head. Oooo~ This one had a fluffy tail. Mossy liked fluffy tails - they were warm!

Without realizing it, she'd started to move closer as she began her second drink.

sailornorthstar
[Arrow = NA] Mossy > Cinnamon

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas