Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Silverspring (Water Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Legolas
Silverspring Prince (Knight)
"You should learn that courage is not recklessness."

Legolas got into the carriage next.

Coach Driver: Okay. Let's head out. The carriage then drive off the the capital
*exit to event*

strider rose

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:53 am
User Image
Terenas
Padarak Adventurer (Warrior)
"Honesty about Devotion is its own reward."

[Silverspring, Beach]
After Terenas had a quick breakfast, he went for a walk on Silverspring's beach. On his way back he saw a short black haired mermaid with blue eyes, a black seashell bra & black tail with green fin surface. Celes has permitted Quorra to see the outside world. The mermaid was wise, kind, innocent and naive, she was also very beautiful. Terenas blushed as he went for a closer look. Good morning, I'm Terenas of Padarak and my Adventurer class is Warrior. What's your name? Terenas said to the mermaid then offered the mermaid a Carnival Donut. After eating a quick breakfast since Terenas had a banana yogurt, he went to the Parent Cafe and purchased 2 Carnival Donuts as take-out: one frosted and one glazed. The donut he gave the mermaid is a frosted sprinkled Carnival Donut. This is called a Carnival donut. They are sprinkled donuts that come in frosted or glazed.

Carnival donut:

Iris Nightfire

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Iris Nightfire
Crew

Cosmic Strategist

17,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:28 pm
User Image

QUORRA

[Silverspring, Beach]
Quorra took the carnival donut and examined it. She admired the pretty colors as she turned it to look at first one side and then the other. She smelled the donut. Then she picked one of the sprinkles and put it in her mouth. Satisfied, she took a bite out of the donut. Is this what you usually eat? She smiled at him as she asked the question.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:40 am
User Image
Terenas

[Silverspring, Beach]
Donuts are a side dish or sometimes a snack to eat. Some donuts are frosted or glazed. Terenas said to the mermaid, then sat down and had his glazed carnival donut. Your tail is really beautiful. Would you like to see where I'm from? I can grant you human legs & we'll have you tidied up, given some clothes to wear, we can enjoy breakfast at the Parent Cafe and I can even teach you how to dance on human legs. Would you also like me to introduce you to my twin sister, Lireesa? Her class is Ranger. Terenas offered Quorra, which sounded like a first date.

Care to tell me your name? You're beautiful as a mermaid and I think you'll also look beautiful as a human on human legs.

Bag:
User Image

Iris Nightfire

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Iris Nightfire
Crew

Cosmic Strategist

17,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:33 pm
User Image

QUORRA

[Silverspring, Beach]
Quorra was fascinated by the donut and continued to eat it while Terenas explained what is was. She was flattered when he complimented her tail. She smiled and blushed a little but said nothing. Then he asked if she wanted to come to his home. I would love to see where you are from! My name is Quorra. When he called her beautiful, she smiled again and it was bigger than the smile she had given before.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:36 am
User Image
Terenas

[Silverspring, Beach]
After eating his glazed donut, Terenas got up & got out his Mithril Rod Wand. Nice to meet you, Quorra. Sounds good. I'll grant you human legs then. Terenas said to Quorra after she finished her donut. Me and my friends will teach you about being human, Quorra. Castle Padarak is a nice place along with the Padarak Town Square. Terenas said as he pointed his Mithril Rod Wand at Quorra's tail, cast his human spell on her & Quorra's transformation into a human began. During the transformation, Quorra kept her black seashell bra.

Transform Null Magic:
User Image

Iris Nightfire

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Iris Nightfire
Crew

Cosmic Strategist

17,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:05 am
User Image

QUORRA

[Silverspring, Beach]
During the transformation, Quorra was magically held in place so she did not have to worry about keeping her balance. However, as soon as the transformation and fell. She put her hands out in front of her as she fell into the soft sand. Then she pushed herself back up as if nothing had happened. Some basic clothing was provided for her. It would not win any fashion awards but it would be enough until she got to the castle. I'm going to try this again. Slowly she put one foot in front of the other until she was side by side with Terenas.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:30 am
User Image
Terenas

[Silverspring, Beach]
After Terenas turned Quorra human, he found a sail sheet and rope to cover her black seashell bra & lower half later once Quorra is used to having human legs & is able to stand and walk. Terenas saw Quorra standing on her wobbly legs and feet after he took off his red coat then he put the sail sheet, rope & red coat on the side near Quorra, she looked beautiful as a mermaid turned human then he caught her as she fell on her wobbly legs. I got you, Quorra. Are you okay? Do you need any help standing up and walking? Terenas asked Quorra while offering his hand to help her on her wobbly human legs. Quorra, how do your new human legs and feet feel? I like you. You're beautiful as a mermaid turned human & so are your human legs. Terenas said as he blushed toward Quorra as he said something sweet & he can tell that Quorra was blushing as he held her.

Iris Nightfire

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Iris Nightfire
Crew

Cosmic Strategist

17,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:11 am
User Image

QUORRA

[Silverspring, Beach]
Quorra brushed the sand off of her. I'm alright. The sand is soft. Just stay close to me. I will try to walk on my own but I would like you close in case I need you. Quorra took a number of steps before losing her balance again. She tried to regain it but realized she was no use. She grabbed on to Terenas as she fell.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:24 am
User Image
Terenas

[Silverspring, Beach]
Terenas stayed close to Quorra then caught her as she wobbled on her human legs after losing her balance. Quorra, care to tell me about yourself? You're really sweet, your hair is like the night sky and eyes blue as the ocean. Terenas asked Quorra as he held her to help maintain her balance then blushed as he asked her to hear more about Quorra then blushed toward Quorra, as he felt her hugging him.

Iris Nightfire

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Iris Nightfire
Crew

Cosmic Strategist

17,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:36 pm
User Image

QUORRA

[Silverspring, Beach]
Quorra took some time figuring out what to say. I have never been on land before but I am curious to learn what is out here. I look forward to seeing your kingdom and all it has to offer. She tried walking again. Once again she lost her balance, but this time she was able to regain her balance by moving her arms around in circles.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:11 pm
User Image
Terenas

[Silverspring, Beach]
That sounds beautiful, Quorra. So, do you sometimes dream about being human? Once you're cleaned up & dressed at Castle Padarak, would you like to learn how to dance on human legs before we head to the Parent Cafe for breakfast? Terenas asked Quorra after catching her. Quorra was cute in the sail sheet. Quorra, I'll help you out. Terenas said this as he picked up Quorra and carried her to Castle Padarak. The mermaid was light to carry since Terenas turned Quorra human, just like when Eric carried Ariel to the castle as seen in The Little Mermaid.
*exit to castle Padarak*

Iris Nightfire

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Iris Nightfire
Crew

Cosmic Strategist

17,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:49 pm
User Image

QUORRA

[Castle Padarak]
Quorra entered the castle for the first time. She had gotten better at walking on land though she still lost her balance occasionally. Is this where you live? I have seen this place from a distance but I have never seen it like this before. She began examining one object after another just to see what she could see.

*exit to Padarak*

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:21 am

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:09 pm
Dagren
Padarak Adventurer (Enchanter)
"Come, taste the power of the Elemental & Great Crystals."

[Silverspring Beach]
That afternoon, after having a quick lunch, Dagren walked on the beach for a while then on his way back he saw a sweet mermaid. She had purple eyes, brown hair, a purple seashell bra & purple tail. Elesis gave Megera permission to see the open waters after Meg turned 16 years old. Dagren went for a closer look. Good afternoon. I'm Dagren of Padarak & my class is Enchanter. What is your name? Dagren said to the mermaid.

OOC: If you can't see Dagren's text, let me know.

Suspish

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games