Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:28 am
Neko had her arms crossed on the banister, leaning on them as she watched Tear a moment. "Oh, he is not having fun." She smirked.

Kana nodded, moving toward the group as Kidd explained about the situation. "Alright, good luck." She moved and headed for the group by the stairs. She blinked, seeing the Bat wings, fox girl and cat woman. Out of the bunch the red head seemed the normalist one, but Kana figured that wasnt the case. She gave a small bow of her head once she reached the group. "Hi, my names Kana, I'm a friend of Kidds. I hope it's okay I wait for her with you guys."

Isuna smiled. " Nice to meet you Kana-chan. I'm Isuna, this is Akuro, Kuroneko, and Kazuhiro. We work with Kidd here at the castle." She explained. "Is Kidd okay, she seemed a bit distracted."

Kana nodded and looked over at the puppet masters. "Yeah, she said she was just gunna say hello. She was nervous about seeing them again. The girl with the rabbit is her little sister though." Kana explained.

Neko nodded, waving to Kana as she was introduced. She moved to stand, snagging a glass of wine from a nearby tray. "I'm a bit surprised Kidd brought a human to a demon party." She noted quietly to Akuro.

Cillia stood tense next to her father, forcing a smile to the other sublords and looking strained as she attempted to take laugh. It was the worst. Her eyes wandered slightly and she caught a glimpse of a familiar blonde. Her eye widened and she stared a moment. Fighting the giddy urge to run and tackle her big sister with a hug. She glanced behind her a second at they're father, who was preoccupied with business talk with another sublord. She looked at Kidd and gestured toward a table.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:44 am
Tear shifted and laughed again before he clinked his glass with another sub lord and waved his hand that came from his pocket. " You just don't have a good enough bodyguard. Try harder" He said and nodded toward Neko showing he had the perfect bodyguard.

" ah yes, Jaganshi Hiei. His a bit of a troublesome worker. I just send him on longer jobs that the others won't do to keep him out of here." Tear explained and laughed. " Yes I suppose he is a bit of a sourpuss isn't he?" The time demon shifted taking a sip and patted ones back. " I just need to step away for a few moments." Tear said and took a step away from the group.

Akuro nodded and held his hand out. " Nice to meet you Kana." He said and moved to lean toward Neko and quietly replied back. " It is a bit strange and ballsy for sure." Akuro said.

Kazu smiled and bowed lightly. " Pleasure to meet you, Miss Kana" Kazu said of course laying on his thick charming ways like normal.

Kidd moved walking toward the table and came close pulling her sister into a hug and smiled. "Hey brat, Didn't think you'd be allowed in here." She said with a smile and it dropped as she looked up toward her father. " Father." She said before moving back to Cillia. " I've missed you so much, How are your fairing? "  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:14 am
Neko smiled, nodding down at Tear. "Keep an eye on her, a human casualty or going missing here could cause a major problem. I'll snag Kidd in a moment." She told Akuro before moving down the stairs. "I'm gunna make a round, be back momentarily." She smiled, gracefully walking down the stairs and disappearing into the crowd. It had gotten rather crowded on the floor, so it wasnt hard for her slide up behind Tear. "How you holding up?" She asked quietly next to his ear. She carefully and stealthily pulled his arm toward a less crowded corner of the room.

Kana shook Akuros hand smiled. "Nice to meet you too." She greeted them looked to Kazu. She fiddled with her glasses and she smiled nervously. "Just Kana is fine" she insisted. "So, what is this party for?" She asked trying to make conversation.

Cillia giggled, hugging her sister back. "Your one to talk Isa, I was hoping youd ne here, so I begged father to let me come along." She grinned, squeezing the rabbit in her arms. It wasnt its usual lively self, probably due to the barrier. "I've been alright. Kinda stricter rules since you left though. How are you though, what's new?" She asked excitedly.

The puppet King scoffed, looking down at Kidd before ignoring her all together and going back to business. He wasnt going to cause a scene atleast.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:22 am
Akuro nodded at Neko before turning to look at the small group. " This event is to bring the sublords closer together. They have some issues in the past so Tear was hoping that if the Sub lords got together with no weapons and power we could build some trust" Akuro explained.

Kazu nodded before he turned his head and handed his glass of wine to Isuna and smiled. " I'll be right back. Stay close to the human girl." He said and turned to leave the crowd. Pulling out a smoke as he walked so it made it look like he was going for a cig.

" It's alright, I work for Lord Tear now. Love it." She said and moved taking her sister's hand. " Well if Dad gonna be a gaylord. Come hang with my coworkers and my friends. They'll love to meet you Cil." Kidd said dragging her sister away. She laughed about the rules. " Of course the rules got stricter, I broke almost everyone I could on my way out."

Tear took a small breath and spun the wine in his glass a little. " I'm ready for someone to kill me. if we are being honest." He said and took another sip of his wine before holding the glass down by his leg and looked at her. " Playing nice with the sub lords is getting tiresome and listening to them talk s**t about me is getting annoying. Who knew so many sub lords thought so little of me." He said with a small smile. By him he meant Hiei. He shifted and looked around and nodded. " Why did Kidd bring a human?" He asked with a sigh. " Is tonight over yet?" He asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 12:42 pm
Neko laughed a little, sipping her wine. "It been about an hour, think theres still a few left of this shindig." She joked. "If you really wanted to freak them out, I could always send a shadow clone of you walking through. All that gossip would stop real quick." She smiled. She glanced over at Kana and nodded. "Yeah, i dont know what Kidd was thinking. I asked Akuro to keep an eye on her if Kidd steps away...where did Kazu go?" She noted he was missing and shrugged. "So, this probably the longest i can safely rescue you with out it being suspicious." She noted, looking at him a moment before looking out at the crowd.

Cillia moved, following after Kidd and laughing. "Yeah, but now I have to follow them." She whined playfully.

Kana looked up, hearing the laughing and waved to skid and Cillia.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 5:03 pm
" I'm so ******** done with this event." He snarled under his breath and dropped his head back. " I saw him go outside for a smoke." He answered about Kazu before he nodded and watched Neko turn to leave. " I'll see you again shortly. I'll go mingle more I suppose." He said sounding annoyed as he finished his wine putting it on a tray and walked away as he grabbed another one from another waitress and started to leave to speak to more sublords.

Kidd moved walking up to the group and held her hand out. " Akuro, Isuna and Kana this is my little sister Cillia." Kidd said and gestured from her to them and smiled.

Akuro shifted and leaned his head to the side and moved touching Isuna's hand and pushed her close to the girls. " Stay with them." Akuro said quietly and looked around again before moved heading toward the door.

Kazu was outside with his smoke and was staring at a man who was in a cloak. " Father, you aren't allowed here. " Kazu snapped and waved his hand. " go away or I'll deal with you."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:27 pm
Neko ears twitched a moment. She smiled and nodded as Tear left. She looked up, seeing Akuro head for the door as well. "This cant ne good..." she muttered, downing the rest of her wine. Setting the empty glass aside she shifted her outfit to a navy qipao, keeping the heels, but adding dark panty hose and elbow length black lace gloves. Easier to fight in, and only slightly less distracting. She headed for the door, shadow porting to Akuros shadow. "Something up?" She asked, hand on his shoulder.

Isuna blinked, looking at Akuro as he warned her. She raised a brow but nodded. "Umm, alright." She watched him go, noting Neko showing up as well. "Nice to meet you Cillia, sorry for being distracted....hey Kidd, why dont we all go check out my medical room. Further in the castle. Away from the crowd." She suggested, pointing up the stairs. "Kazu, Akuro, and Neko all just headed outside. I font like where this is headed."

Kana nodded her head to Cillia. "Love the dress."

Cillia grinned. "Thanks, I made it myself. Yours is cute too." Cillia commented then looked up at Isuna as she gave her warning.

Management turned to look at Isuna as well. "Is something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:43 pm
Akuro looked at Neko and nodded his head toward Able and a few other people. " just scum trying to enter the party." Akuro said staring at at Able and his men. The vampire looked toward Neko and held his hand out. " Go back to Tear. Kazu and I can handle this. you shouldn't leave him alone right now." Akuro warned.

Kazu shifted and moved reaching into his jacket for a pole and twisted it and it turned into a longer weapon and he gripped it. " It's best you take your leave."

Kidd moved and looked toward Isuna before nodding. " Take Kana and Cillia with you." Kidd said and handed Kana's hand toward them. " I have a bad ******** feeling." She shifted and as she turned she twisted to run. " TEAR!" She yelled.

The Demon king who was standing with a group of sub lords enjoying a peaceful drink and actually laughing and not that fake one. He was actually having fun, It was only seconds before the glass broke and a sword went through his chest. A Young looking Water demon was standing above the King shoving the blade in more as he gasped before he twisted around and went for another weapon to his leg. " So much for a bodyguard. I can't wait to kill you." The water demon hissed.

Kidd shifted and looked at Isuna. " Get them out of there. I'm going to Tear." Kidd said and started toward the King demon. Moving she called upon her Puppets who went for for the water demon. As they dealt with him a group of other demons came through the glass. Powers may not work for normal demons without the ring but there weapons sure did work.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:11 pm
"s**t!" Neko turned a moment too late, hearing Kidd shout. She moved, swapping Tear with his own Shadow as the sword went through. She gasped, getting a headache from pulling the stunt as fast as she did. Her eye twitched as she took a shaky breath. Porting to the upstairs hallway she pulled Tear out of the closest shadow. At most hes have a small puncture, and probably be a bit woozy from being in the shadow. "Sorry...that was stupid. You okay?" She asked, catching her breath. The glass shattering had her attention next. "God damnit. Abel showed up, he brought friends." She explained quickly, pulling the dagger from its place on her thigh.

Isuna moved, grabbing both girls and pulling them up the stairs. "Time to go ladies." She turned to guide them, a few steps forward as the windows shattered. "Oh crap!" She threw her hand up, a small burst of wind, knocking most of the glass away from from them, and knocking one of the demons of balance as he crashed through. "Run, down the hall, go!"

Cillia moved, grabbing Kanas hand and running as instructed.

Kana moved, keeping up as she was pulled along. "I cant get my shield to work." She noted.

Cillia looked back at her. "Its the barrier. It nullifies powers. The guard must have something to keep them unaffected though, cause Isuna did something to keep us from being shredded."

Isuna followed after them, hoisting her dress up as she ran, using a gust of wind to help her up the stairs and too the girls. She caught up to them, pointing to the medical room. "In there!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:21 pm
Tear shifted a little and touched his chest where the small wound was and moved grabbing his head. " I thought you said I'd get used to that shadow trick." He mumbled and took a deep breath to calm down before glancing around. " I'll be fine, lets deal with this issue at hand." He said and looked down watching a few sub lords die.

He didn't like that, he took a step back and pulled his duel gold katana's from his pant loops and looked at Neko. " Are you coming or staying up here? I'm not hiding from this. I will not see more sub lords die in my castle tonight." Hiei said looking at her before he shifted reaching into his shirt for his necklace of time. Tear was going to fight back. Coming up from behind Neko and Hiei the Water demon moved holding a blade in hand and ran toward Tear and Neko, only the blade was Flame fever just lathered in it. After all Able knew the truth behind the mask.

Kidd shifted pulling out her puppet stick and hit it hard on the ground turning it into a swallow blade and started to fight the demons downstairs.

Mukuro shifted and started to deal with some issues. She had just gotten back and was helping with the issues at hand. she took down a few demons in the ballroom and headed up the stairs. She glanced around a few times before running toward Neko, not noticing the demon going for Tear yet.

Akuro was helping Kazuhiro outside dealing with the issues at hand.

Jen heard the door open and blinked moving his ear phones and tilted his head. " What's going on guys?" Jen asked and moved getting off the medical bed he was laying on. " Is everything okay?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 10:02 pm
"Eventually...may-" Neko turned, ears swiveling as she heard the footsteps from the water demon. She caught a whiff of pollen as he got closer. "Not ********!" She threw her claws forward, burying them in the water demons arm and throwing him against the wall. She twisted her claws, forcing the knife to drop, before using her own knife on the demons throat. "Theres something on that knife." She pointed out, kicking it away. She could smell the pollen, but didn't know what it was. Dropping the dead demon she shook the blood from her claws before looking up at Hiei. "Idiot, I'm your bodyguard, of course I'm coming with you." She moved forward, looking at Mukuro. "Nice timing." She commented.

Isuna ushered the girls in, closing and locking the door behind her. "The castles under attack." She answered Jencho, going to her room and grabbing her fan. "Kana, Cillia, meet Jencho. Jencho, meet Kana and Cillia." She gave a quick introduction.

Cillia moved, holding BunBun with one hand and waving at Jencho with the other. She looked over at Isuna as the fox girl moved about the room, putting what looked like random stuff in a bag. "Isuna what are you doing?"

Isuna turned, finished stocking her bag. "I'm going back out to make sure this hallway stays clear. I'll be sending any wounded in for medical care. That's my job here." She explained. "I'll be right outside, but keep the door locked. I have a key if I need to come back in, understand?"

Kana nodded, feeling kind of dazed from all the chaos. "Yes ma'am." She found herself saying.

Cillia nodded. "Understood. If the barrier drops, we'll be out to help."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 10:13 pm
Tear nodded and looked at Mukuro. " Perfect timing" He said and moved heading down the stairs and mukuro rolled her eyes. " Idiot your supposed to go into hiding." Mukuro snapped.

" And miss the fun? you had me mingling all night. ******** that." Tear said rolling his eyes and killed Able's men as he walked by them. He shifted and started coughing when a gas bomb went off and Able moved walking in, Holding Kazu by the hair and smiled. " Take a good whiff, Get that in your lungs. It's all over the castle now." Able said with a smile and threw the Silver bat Demon at Neko. " Here take it, I don't want him anymore."

Kazu landed just at Tear and Neko's feet before rocking to push himself back up and rubbed the blood from his mouth. Getting up he waited a few second before looking around. " Neko, You need to get Him out of here now. Trust me. Go." Kazu said and looked at Mukuro. Mukuro shifted getting into a stance to fight and looked at Kazu who forced open his wings.

Able laughed and ran toward Neko going to push her up to the wall. " I'd love to dance again, Neko." Able wanted to keep her busy for sure. Moving he went to punch the shadow chat in the face and then went for a kneel in the stomach.

As Able was going after Neko a plant user was going for Tear who was keeping them at bay using his dual golden blades and Kazu was back to back with Mukuro dealing with others.

" You guys seriously can't have a nice day." Jen grumbled and moved looking around.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 10:27 pm
Neko grit her teeth as she was knocked back into the wall, glaring at Abel. She opened her mouth to tell at him, taking the punch to the face. But moving to catch his knee, twisting it as hard as she could to knock him off balance. She reached out a hand, trusting what Kazu said and shadow ported Tear out of the castle as fast as she could before turning to deal with Able again. She moved, wiping the blood from her mouth before sliding into the position she showed Jencho earlier. "You wanna dance, fine. Let's dance Able. I think I remember the steps to this one." She said flatly.

Her Shadow would dump Hiei outside. Near Sayuri's grove.

Isuna nodded once before going out in the hall, locking the door behind her and looping the key around her neck. She wrinkled her nose at the air, undoing her fan and blowing the hallway clear of it. "Wait...thats... " she blinked, realizing the smell was flame fever. She looked around making sure there wasnt anyone in the hall before creating a massive gust, forcing the air out both sides of the hallway. "I really hope everyone's alright..." she moved, heading for the stairs.

Kana moved to take a seat on the edge of one of the beds, looking over at Jencho. "Does this sort of thing happen oftdn?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 10:42 pm
Able chuckled and moved going for Neko's face again and went to punch her in the face again. " Where the ******** did you send him? The Grove. I hope so. So ******** typical." Able hissed and went for another punch and went to bite the woman. " I'm going to ******** you right up Neko."

Kidd moved coming down the hallway with Akuro and Mukuro and shifted. " Akuro hurt, he has a knife in his chest. Mukuro is heading outside to deal with more people. How are Kana and Cillia?"

Tear landed in the grove and moved on his hands and knees and coughed a little before pushing himself up and looking around. " The grove." He mumbled as he twisted around and shuddered before he started to walk. " Dammit Neko." he mumbled. " I didn't want you to port me out! Those are my ******** people." He snarled and moved turning to look toward a few peoples. " Where is Sayuri." He snarled.

" She's side tracked. Ready to play." Someone said walking from the bamboo forest. " I swear if you hurt that young woman." Tear warn and moved starting to fight. ' Able had this to well planned. no way his working alone'

Jen shifted and sighed. " Everyone wants Tear Dead. So it happens often." Jen said and yawned and titled his head. " Why are you here? Your human."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 10:57 pm
Neko moved backwards, ducking the first punch and catching the second. She dug her claws in and twisted, wrenching Ables arm before sending her fist at his mouth. Tit for tat. She'd release his fist and move forward, sending a kick at his side. "What's your problem Able. Got tired of murdering people at your clinic, had to come crash a party? This is a bit grand though, even for you."

Isuna pointed down the hall. "I locked them in the medical room, they're fine. The whole palace is filled with Flame Fever pollen though, is Hiei still out on a mission?" She asked, moving to help Akuro. "Should I be at all concerned with how close that is to your heart?" She asked him, looking at the blade, worry written on her face.

Cillia took a seat on a stool, BunBun on her lap. "You came with my sister, I didn't know she had human friends."

Kana nodded. "We've been friends for awhile. She asked me to come tonight. She thought it would be fun."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games