Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Mercy Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:30 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angelo Yukimura

Mood: Tired but calm and now suspicious
Thoughts: Something is not right here....not at all...
Company: Princess Rei and little Akio and Anna...?
Outfit: Hospital Outfit #2
Occ:

Angelo decided that Rei would be fine on her own and walked over to the front desk, taking a seat with little Akio Also in his arms. He had fallen asleep when he had been rocking him and was careful not to wake him up. As he watched the two woman continue to talk, he made a mental note to tell Rei about the carrier and crib he had gotten for Akio a bit ago. He would tell her later on this evening. His head jerked up when he heard Kamala's name. He knew of the witch as she was the one who cursed him. How did Rei know her? Besides the curse that is. Did she know the witch personally? He had nothing against her really, but he was rather upset that she jad cursed him for no reason. That was not a cool thing to do.

Princess Zelda21

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:31 pm
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

'Anna' gives Rei a somewhat empty hug, reflecting that she was seemingly somewhat hurt by the interrogation which Rei had given her. "If Karmala hadn't given up on bitter feelings by this point, then I doubt she will. It's been...how long now? If you want to try and convince her to try that, I guess you can go and find her. But it's got to be easier said than done. I don't much care for the idea of killing her as well. But...again, I don't much mind my curse. I'm not inconvenienced like others." She gives a little shrug. "Maybe everyone's curse is tied to what they were like before. Some negative trait that's made just more extreme."

Princess Zelda21

DragonMistress07

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:07 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, tired ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura, Anna...? ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, lobby ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei simply nodded in understanding, though the lady gave her much to think about for later. She could tell by the woman's expression the lady wasn't too fond of interrogations, deciding not to be so harsh next time. Princess Rei took a seat in one of the empty chairs within the lobby, facing the woman. "If it were up to me, she'd keep her life and be pardoned for her crimes." Rei paused for a moment to gather her thoughts with a very relaxed expression. "I'm aware that not everyone is able to turn a new leaf. However, I honestly do worry for her. Would she be willing to try and forgive those who've done wrong to her and her loved ones, even accepting that forgiveness from strangers of whom she'd cursed?" she inquired calmly like before, her expression still one of slight curiousness. Perhaps this visit would give her just a small fraction of insight into what Karmala was like, or so she'd hoped. Princess Rei glanced back towards the front desk, noting her little boy had gone back to sleep. It seemed she picked a good time to let Angelo tend to Akio, guessing it was probably her little boy's nap time.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:32 pm

Angelo Yukimura

Occ:

Angelo managed to get the paperwork in front of him done with one hand while keeping Akio cradled in the other arm, steadily rocking him so he wouldn't wake up. Thank God he was good at multitasking or this would be difficult to do. He listened on the conversation, wondering if Rei was right about Kamala. Yeah, she was hurting but that have her no right to punish others for it. To be honest, he didn't mind his curse...it was just the transformation into a kitsune was painful and it took his some time to be able to move before and after it. But, he didn't think these thoughts out loud and just let the princess handle it.

Princess Zelda21

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:56 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"I'm not so sure about the whole pardoning thing. I mean, really, other than the whole witchcraft thing that caused her to curse the town in the first place...she hasn't done anything. Sure, she might have popped up from time to time, and people might have died as a result of her having cursed others...but that's because the curse was poorly handled. It's like blaming the bottle for an alcoholic's behavior." She shrugs again. "But at the same time, this has been going on for...how long? Longer than any of us have been around, that's for sure...maybe even longer than the United States. How long would it take before a vengeful feeling begins to feel like justice? We don't know her mind. All we're doing is making assumptions. Maybe she'll forgive the town, or maybe she's convinced that what she's doing is right and just. It's all guessing, in the end." She then lets out a short sigh. "Should I let you get to work?"

Princess Zelda21

DragonMistress07

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:00 am
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, tired ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura, Anna...? ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, lobby ↛ σutfít

The woman did have quite an interesting answer to say the least, which intrigued Princess Rei all the more. Yet she didn't bother interrupting, allowing the woman a chance to finish. She simply nodded in agreement about the statement, knowing there may have been some truth to it all. "Indeed, you're right. Still, deep down, I hope she'll be able to recover from the mess she's in." Rei answered calmly, noting the time by the sun's position in the sky from the window. "Ah, yes. See you again another time, M'lady." she added calmly in response to the lady's question. No doubt she could sense magic being used, but dared not question the woman further lest a fight broke out.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 1:39 pm

Angelo Yukimura

Occ:

Angelo ignored the rest of the conversation as there was no trouble brewing, and focused on hid work as well as keeping little Akio asleep until his mother came for him. He hummed softly to the kit when he felt him stir after second before settling diwn once again to the sound of his voice. That reminded him, it had been a while sin d he practiced his violin. He made another mental note to start practicing again when he had a day off. Maybe ge would invite Rei and Akio to come and listen. He continued with his work, thanking man I that there wouldn't be a problem between Rei and the woman claiming to be Anna.

Princess Zelda21

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 1:50 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

When Rei confirms that it was time for them to part, 'Anna' gives a little nod, her expression somewhat solemn from the conversation. Transmitting those feeling to the person whose body she was imitating, she gives the true Anna a sense that Rei did not trust her, did not consider her a friend. Inwardly, Karmala would be satisfied. It was a win-win for her. In her mind, there were three possible outcomes. If things did not play out as they did just now, then she would have made advances on Rei. From there, if Rei had responded negatively, then it would have been seared into the princess's mind that Anna was after more than friendship, something which Rei did not want. And if Rei had responded positively, then the next time the two actually met, any residual reactions would have carried over, though Anna would have been clueless, making it seem like romantic actions meant nothing to her. As it turned out, it seemed that planting the seed of distrust in Anna's mind was the way to go. What a fool... She then thinks. Forgiveness? Repentance? Why would I want any of that? It's an act of mercy that I don't just raze this village to the ground with my demons. Humanity deserves no better than that.

Princess Zelda21

DragonMistress07

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 5:21 pm
User Image

Letting out a shaky sigh, Rei silently watched as the strange woman left the hospital. She reached into her pocket and grasped a small vial of a strange herbal concoction which she kept on hand, removed the cork, and drank the contents, putting the empty vial back in her pocket for later. Within a few short moments, the color slowly returned to her face. The herbal concoction she'd kept in the vial was enough to hold her off for quite some time. She couldn't quite shake the uneasy feeling from earlier, praying that her suspicions weren't correct. 'It's days like this I really wish my sister was here.' Rei thought tiredly while standing from the chair she sat in. Without a word, Princess Rei quietly walked back to the reception desk where Angelo had been working, standing with her arms resting upon the counter. "It's quite odd, I'm sure that woman was using some kind of masking spell. Anna is likely at home. There's no way she'd come here at such an early time." she concluded as calmly as she could manage. Her gaze shifted back towards the entrance for a moment, then at her companion. "Sorry If I picked a bad time to bother you." Rei apologized, seeming uncertain of what more to say for the moment. Still, there had clearly been something about the conversation which bothered her quite a bit, though she did her best to not think about it.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:30 pm

Angelo Yukimura

Mood: Tired but calm and relieved that 'Anna' is gone
Thoughts: She's gone. Finally!
Company: Princess Rei and little Akio
Occ:

Angelo watched her to with narrowed eyes before turning his attention back to Rei she started speaking. "It's not odd. It was a spell. I would knoe, since kitsune's are creatures of magic as well as tricksters, so one knows when magic is being used. I'm sensitive to it." he replied, handing Akio back to her. Well, he would have if the little.one had not grippped the front of his jacket like a life line and whined. He pulled his arms back and Akio settled once again. Well, damn. "Nah.You're good. It's mostly paperwork." he added after a second of thinking about it then pushing the thought away.

Princess Zelda21

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:03 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, tired ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, lobby ↛ σutfít

Cautiously, Princess Rei took her little boy back from Angelo. She was glad to know she could trust her companion to look after her child. With a heavy sigh, Rei did her best to regain her composure despite the strange visit from the lady. "I'm certain it was Lady Karmala. Haven't met many others who'd use such magic in StarCreek." she replied, adjusting her grip on her little boy so he wouldn't fall. Before Rei could say another word, a brown hawk wearing a blue bandanna on his neck came flying into the building. Without a word, Princess Rei watched as the hawk perched himself upon her left shoulder. She noticed a letter tied to his leg with her sister's clan emblem.; A small silver fairy hovering over a bouquet of lilies. Reaching her hand over, Rei untied the letter from the bird's leg and placed it on the counter in front of her, which prompted the hawk to turn around and fly on out of the open door to make his rounds elsewhere. Wasting no time, Rei decided to open it, for rarely did she ever receive letters within a short time of all days.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:46 pm

Angelo Yukimura

Occ:

Angelo winced. "Damn. I hoped that it wasn't her. Well, at least nothing happened. But then again, one never knows with Kamala." he replied as he flexed his arm to get some feeling into it. He blinked whs he saw the hawk fly in, land on Rei' s shoulder, handing her a letter and then flying off. What the hell?! Then again, he should not be surprised. He had seen stranger. "Everything okay, Rei?" he asked as he watched her open thd letter and start to read. He noticed the symbol and found it interesting if not familiar. Hmm.

Princess Zelda21

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:22 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Tired, slightly uncertain ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, lobby ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei was silent for a few moments as she managed to carefully unseal the letter. "It's from my sister, Mitako." Rei had answered calmly. Inside was an old coral pendant made with obsidian for the chain, something she didn't quite recognize. Rei didn't mind if her companion read it too if he wished,

To my dear big sister Rei,
You're right, it's been too long since we last spoke. I got your letter which came safe and sound. How's your friend Miss Askr? I read her note too of course. She sounds like an interesting person. Getting more to the point, I went back to Shade Village a few nights ago, inquiring of both our fathers' mysterious disappearances. Mama was right, neither one set foot in the village again. Turns out our cousins are living nearby though. One cousin mentioned something about visiting someday, but I let him know you're someplace safe. Someday, I wish I could see you big sis. How are your other friends? Write back soon!

Sincerely,
Princess Mitako

Rei left the letter open when she finished reading. Taking the pendant in hand, she had a feeling she'd seen it a long time ago back home. Using her free hand, she managed to wipe a few stray tears from her eyes. It was quite unusual, remembering the last time she saw her little sister before departing home, yet she still managed to smile a little. "She's usually really shy. Always went with me outdoors to explore." Rei added a bit wistfully, despite the events of earlier.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:44 pm

Angelo Yukimura

Occ:

Angelo blinked. "I didn't know you had a sister." he replied after a second of processing the statement. He leaned over to read the note along with Rei, noticing the coral pendant. He stared at it for a few seconds before inwardly shaking his head and pushing the thought aside. After fibishing, he noticed the tears then reached into his pocket for a napkin and handing it over to the distraught woman. "Ah. She sounds like a nice person. I hope I can meet her someday." he added with a smile at her, trying to ease her distress.

Princess Zelda21

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:22 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, tired ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, lobby ↛ σutfít

Rei politely took the napkin from her companion, using it to wipe her eyes and nodded. She let out a shaky sigh, attempting to calm her nerves. "She'd like that, I'm sure." Princess Rei answered him with a small smile. When she reached into her pocket, she grasped an item she'd been keeping with her as if out of habit. Rei placed the small sketch she drew on the counter.; It consisted of herself giving her mother a hug goodbye, her sister the tanned skinned girl with blonde hair and dark grey eyes, and mother, an Elvish woman with long blonde hair, fair skin and sapphire blue eyes, on the day she'd left for StarCreek. "That's her on the right." Princess Rei spoke softly so she wouldn't bother Akio, glad to be away from the strange woman. "Maybe sometime she'll visit, or possibly stay with me here." She took the coral pendant in her hand once again, glancing at it for a moment. "This used to be my father's. I guess he must've left it behind somewhere in the village before he disappeared." Rei added, noting the odd pattern on the pendant.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas