Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Kona Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:53 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eve
Experimental AI
Eve puts her paper smile up one more time as she bids a temporary farewell to Isabel. "I'm sure I will. I'll see you in a couple hours, then. Bye, Isabel. And I'm glad I ran into you as well." She makes sure she had cleaned up her things, then heads out as well, wandering around town while waiting for Isabel's contact.
((Exit))

Krazy Kuni

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:55 pm
User Image

*~~*Hurik Ogden*~~*

User Image

Hurik was running through the rain...though she had a bit of misfortune and sneezed when she got into the cafe. She had shrunk...to a child again. Glaring slightly, the cold child walked in while others seemed to exit. Wearing a sweater and jeans, she would go to the back in order to change for work. "Where is that feather?" She thought to herself it took about a minute before finding it and making herself sneeze. She had succeeded, and changed into her work uniform. She then sighed with relief as she was now ready for work. Scooting behind the counter, she relieved the early-bird baristas so she could start her shift. Secretly hoping to see Mr. Fox again.
User Image

(OutOfCandy!: )

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:11 am
YASEI

Yasei propped her bicycle against the building, unsure of where else to put it. She put a plastic cover over the seat to protect it from the rain and walked into the cafe, lowering the hood of her slicker.
When Yasei entered the cafe, she couldn’t deny the charm of the place. It was incredibly cute and she couldn’t wait to start working here. But as she looked around the nearly empty cafe, it hit her just how foreign this place was to her. Yasei hadn’t been new to a place in a very long time and something about walking into this cafe simply struck her with the realization that she was very alone out here in StarCreek.
Yasei pushed these thoughts to the back of her mind. Cafes were a happy place, and it was time to get acquainted with the menu. Looking at all of those sweets on display and the list of coffee & tea beverages overhead: it ought to be against the law to be unhappy in a cafe!
With a breath, Yasei reminded herself to smile and approached the counter. It’d be a shame to make a bad first impression at your job, even as a customer.

Company: No one.
Mood: Tired, Nervous.
Outfit: Shorts & suspenders, tights and sweater with a raincoat.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:57 pm
User Image

*~~*Hurik Ogden*~~*

User Image

Hurik hummed softly as she was finishing wiping down the counter. Despite her small size, she reached just fine. It wouldn't be long after she finished that she'd hear someone come into the cafe on this rainy day. Her big, curious child eyes looked over the counter and toward the young woman making her way over to the counter. "Oh? She's cute?" She thought absently then blushed at the thought before smiling pleasantly in greeting. "Welcome, how may I help you today," She greeted warmly, resting her hands just in front of her as she awaited a response.
User Image

(OutOfCandy!: hi ^^)

Yasei Jihi

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:47 pm
YASEI

At the sound of a young voice greeting her, Yasei looked down to see a little girl smiling up at her from behind the counter. This is… unexpected. Maybe she’s an employee’s little sister? It wasn’t unheard of for someone to let their kid or sibling tag along and put them to work. I’d probably do the same if I had a little sister! Yasei let out a helpless giggle at the thought. “Hi there!” Yasei greeted. “Uh, they’ve got ya working the counter today, huh?” Yasei tried to joke. She hoped this wasn’t awkward. She looked up to the menu and scanned for a familiar drink. She paused on the Caramel Macchiato, but wasn’t sure whether or not the kid behind the counter would have trouble relaying the order to whomever was watching over her. She instead opted for a drink that a kid might have an easier time writing or saying. “I’d like-” Yasei’s voice cut out and she cleared her throat, “I, um…” she choked a little, her throat hurting for a moment. I’m not coming down with something, am I? “How about a caffe americano?” she rasped, awkwardly, hoping she hadn’t scared this poor kid with her fumbling.

Company: Kid-Barista temp.
Mood: Embarrassed.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:45 am
Yasei Jihi

Aeval_Silvertongue

Company::
Clothing:: Today's outfit (As in picture)
Feeling::
Condition:: Healthy
Currency:: 400 EC
Items:: Cellphone
OOC:: Did I interrupt? sweatdrop
Ryan de Leon

And thus enters the young latino with bright blue eyes and a stare of a nobleman. While he was anything but, there were somethings you could tell about someone just by looking at them. His irises were focused and back was firm, he held himself like a soldier, yet for all that supposed toughness he easily gave a soft smile when he happened to over hear the ladies speak. The one behind the counter was somewhat short but compared to himself that wasn't all that fair to dub her as such for her size. That is, if the chocolate skinned customer wasn't just as short and he still as tall. It felt a little odd to be standing behind in line because of his shadow which slightly loom over, mostly due to the angle from the lighting in the place, so while he waits he decided to play a game on his cellphone quietly...only thing is that he forgot to turn down the volume so his game was anything but silent, which betrayed the fact he was there.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:51 pm
YASEI
After placing her order, Yasei jumped at the sound of a cell phone playing loud 8-bit electro. She turned around to see a tall young man behind her, fumbling with his cellphone. I didn’t even hear him walk in! She looked up to his face, finding steely eyes and a faint scar on his cheek. Yasei wouldn’t admit it, but she felt rather small under this guy’s sharp gaze. She pulls her raincoat closer around her shoulders. How long has he been there?! He must be irritated that I’m taking so long to order! “Oh! Hi, sorry!” Yasei gestured to the counter and the young girl behind her, “I’ll just-” Her voice cut out again. Crap! Why?!
She opted instead for just stepping aside and allowing the young man enough space to step up to the counter. The girl at the counter! Would she be okay taking this guy’s order?
Yasei shuffled further to the side and drummed her hands on the counter, as she waited for her drink, keeping an eye on the tall figure as he places his order.

Company: The Kid-barista temp, Scary customer.
Mood: Flustered, embarrassed.
OOC: Needed to find a new Character pic - the link to my old one doesnt work. cry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:45 pm

Mood: Calm
With: No one
Song of the Hour: Wlid at Heart-Gloriana
Occ: Hope you don't mind me joining in...

Tenshi entered the cafe with a sigh. It was coming down now and he wondered when the blasted rain would let up. He made sure to shake his umbrella free of water on the rug before approaching the counter. Well, he would have if there wasn't already a couple others in line. But it was fine as he could wait. It would give him time to think about what he wanted. Something definitely hot to combat the cold of the weather.

Yasei Jihi

Lord Hedo

Aeval_Silvertongue

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:59 pm
User Image

*~~*Hurik Ogden*~~*

User Image

Hurik looked up with big innocent eyes and a kind smile. "Oh! She doesn't know, right" She thought logically before giggling softly. "Nah, I just shrunk in the rain," She jested before the young woman placed in her order. "Caffe Americano coming up," She retorted before walking away to do just that after payment. Though she was in child form currently, her skill as a barista didn't suffer; all that was different was that she sometimes had to use a step-stool in order to reach some things.

Soon she would be done with the Americano and set it at the pick-up counter. She did not fail to notice the young man, but she was noticeably startled by the loud game music by her little yelp. With a sigh the little girl walked back to the register as the young woman seemed to be backing away.
"I hope you have a wonderful day miss," She told the young woman before her attention turned to the young man that was next. "What may I get you," She inquired politely of the tall person next in line, though she was aware of new blood entering the cafe.
User Image

(OutOfCandy!: I see. x.x Sorry for the wait.)

Yasei Jihi

Lord Hedo

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:19 pm
DragonMistress07

Yasei Jihi

Aeval_Silvertongue

OOC:: The more the merrier!m blaugh
Ryan de Leon

A small smile of victory came about as he got that level up he was going for but the sounds of something more tangible and 3-D brought his eyes up and his phone away. He hadn't expected the small cutie to suddenly offer up her place as if he were a prince, yet before he could kindly deny her generous offer the little lass behind the counter whipped up the order; Her size being her only hindrance in speed of creating hot cups of art. "It seems like we'll both get what we want after all, eh chika?" He had a husky tone, low but sweet, almost as sweet as his friendly smile and hidden playful attitude. He knew he could look like a wolf but honestly it didn't bother him all the time, just in moments like this when a doll of a woman would stand before him.

When the other male entered the sounds of the door closing had brought this sharp eared lation to curiously look behind him. It was quick and not too long to be though of as a stare but he had enough time to flash an accepting smile before turning forward again. He didn't know this guy like he thought he might of, for better or worse, mainly due to his ghetto enterprising ways, but he held his image long enough in his gaze to remember this new guy's features. Not many with hair like this new guy's.

It was his turn now and he walked up as the little lass called him forth, again his height being a noticeable difference between the two as he says a quick "hello" before ordering. "Do you have any daily special kind of thing going on? If not then I'll just have what you gave the last customer." He wasn't too picky, his life didn't really allow for that sort of trait, but he was adventurous too which also showed by his gamble on trying whatever it is this place might have as a chance item for today.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:52 pm

With: No one
Occ: Hope you don't mind me joining in...

Tenshi stared at the guy in front of him. He had blinked at the smile, returning it slightly before the other turned back around. Tenshibwasn't the kind of person to care about another's ways as long as they kept out of his personal space and not touch him without his permission, it was all good. He stepped up behind the taller male as said male asked about any specials they had going on and he didn't mind waiting. He had nowhere else to be so he didn't mind waiting a long time in a line. He nodded his head at the woman who had gotten her drink before them before returning his attention back ahead of him.

Yasei Jihi

Aeval_Silvertongue

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:10 pm
User Image

*~~*Hurik Ogden*~~*

User Image

Hurik looked to the man that seemed to be absorbed in his phone before and now spoke. As he did, she listened carefully before shaking her pony-tailed head. "There are no specials today but I can get you a Cafe Americano. Would you like anything else besides that," She inquired, to be polite and to be sure. Her childlike eyes would momentarily glance at the man with bright colored hair before her attention returned to the customer before her, awaiting his response patiently. All the while, she had a feeling that she was trying to ignore for now.
User Image

(OutOfCandy!: I have to head to bed since it's a little after 10 PM my time but will be back tomorrow evening. x.x Sorry.)

Yasei Jihi

Lord Hedo

DragonMistress07

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

Yasei Jihi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:25 pm
YASEI

Yasei visibly relaxed at the stranger’s friendly demeanor, but only replied to his comment with a weak chuckle that veered more towards a huff.
Luckily the third customer to walk into the cafe didn’t sneak up on anyone as Yasei waited for her coffee. She returned their nod when tiny hands placed a hot to-go cup on the pick-up counter.
Yasei looked down at the cup and back up at the kid, who was returning to the register to take the next order. Had she made this drink all by herself? She brought the cup up to her lips for an experimental taste: strong, and just barely sweet, watered down espresso. Who taught this kid to make caffe americano?
With the humiliation of whatever was happening with her voice, Yasei considered just walking out of the cafe, now that she had her drink. But with another glance at the kid working with strangers and hot machinery, Yasei found herself sitting down at an empty table in the quiet cafe. She looked out the windows, watching the rain fall on her bike and its plastic seat cover. She realized she probably couldn’t bike home with a coffee in one hand anyways.
Content with her decision, Yasei shed her rain coat and tried to parse what was going on with her voice, stealing glances at the kid and hoping an adult would show up to relieve the poor thing of her position. Maybe I’ll figure out what the deal is with her when I start working here next week.

Company: The Kid-barista. Two other customers.
Mood: Calm, slightly embarrassed.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:57 pm
DragonMistress07

Yasei Jihi

Aeval_Silvertongue

OOC:: Quotes aren't working for some reason. confused
Ryan de Leon

"Naw, that's all I'll have." If this little one had an older sister he maybe would have playfully asked for her number, but not for this little one. She was too adorable to see as attractive in anyway; He would have believe her in middle school if she wasn't working here. He'd take a step to the side and wait for the barista to bring him up his cup, after paying obviously, and with the next man now able to be up, this guy was able to look for a seat.

So while looking for a place to sit and wait for his drink he decided to take a chance asking a stranger for some company. "Excuse me, miss? You don't mind if I sit here, do you?" The blonde woman in front of him was now in front of him again, only this time as he asked a quick question to seat at the table with the best view of the counter up front; Both were the tiny barista was doing her thing and where his cup would be served.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:16 pm

With: Yasei, another male, and Hurik
Occ:

Tenshi watched as the taller guy made his order, paid for it and then moved out of the way. He stepped up to the counter already knowing what he wanted. "Hello. Do you serve hot chocolate?" he asked in a soft, musical voice as hebwas trying not to be too loud about things. He likes the quiet of the cafe as there weren't too many people around. He made sure that his gloves were still in his hands as he didn't want to turn the counter into stone. That would bad. Hebwanyed patienty for the bartista' s response.

Lord Hedo

Yasei Jihi

Aeval_Silvertongue

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games