Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[DANCE HALL] MAIN DANCE THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:05 pm
Shiki sighed happily as he was petted, his eyes closing and his body leaning a bit more on the girl. He then looked up at Ane with a small smile, hoping his friend did not mind that he was there still. He wasn't sure what was going on as far as what they were talking about, but he did listen,slightly. The half conversation he was hearing was a bit dull though, and he spaced out again, murring and yipping gently, his tails still wagging. If this kept up he would fall asleep in happiness.

Aria Starstorm

Meegane

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:10 pm
Hitsuzen

Fyrion shrugged a little as nothing was said by the other boil who had seemed interested. He instead turned his attention back to Zander with a small shrug. "Guess it was nothing."

The phoenix looked again at the beetle running up and down his arm, ducking in and out of his sleeve before running across his bare chest. "Hmm, more energetic than I figured they would be. So did you bring them in from the desert?" He was merely curious, it would be nice to know how much heat the scarab needed, not that much would be lacking when around someone who is of the fire element.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:30 pm
When Hirzael noticed Aisha's attention wavering, the demon began to fret. If the ghoul was bored, then she might have wanted to leave and he couldn’t help that. However, there were still a few things he wanted to ask her and get to know about her first, and if he spoke up fast enough, maybe she would answer before deciding to go.

“Aisha, I know Llyrendil said he didn’t know what he was, but do you know what you are?” The imp hadn’t realized until the other student had said so that anyone could not know what they were. He had been born knowing what he was. “Do you have any cool powers?” Tilting his head, he asked, “Do you learn how to use more powers in school? Like after you’re in your second grade?”

Though he had previously thought he might not want to be promoted to the next grade so that he could stay at the school forever, it suddenly occurred to him that maybe there were advantages and benefits to be higher grades. “What do you get to do now that you didn’t get to do in your first grade?”

Hmm…he wondered if he could offer his new acquaintances some drinks. The massive punch bowl seemed to be really popular for whatever reason. “Hey, I’m going to go get us some drinks, okay?” Hirzael cheerfully told the pair, returning to his normal height of four feet and six inches. The taller he was, the faster he could get to the punch bowl and back and the more he could carry on the return trip. Pleased to be on a mission, he hurried toward his destination, calling over his shoulder, “I’ll be right back!”

iloveyouDIE
kuropeco

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:44 pm
Tanita tried not to giggle a little at Efreet's clearly positive reaction to her compliment, and tilted her head, smiling warmly. "I am sure we will. We're here to have fun, after all, and even if we're not the most skillful of dancers, what does it matter as long as we HAVE that fun?" Her eyes scanned the dance floor, seeing who was there with curiosity. She didn't recognize anyone, which wasn't the world's biggest surprise, but she did admire all the pretty dancers.

She bit her lip at his reaction, her head lowered a touch, clearly not having expected that answer, and unsure how to reply to it. She was silent for a long moment, and finally she said "Oh... I am sorry if the subject bothers you. I... just felt like... I remembered other-me meeting some one who could have been you... But if you don't want to think about it, I will not bother you on the subject. I would not wish to ruin your fun tonight." She reached up, as if to brush her hair from her eyes, in a nervous gesture, but there was no hair for her to brush away, which lead to her checking to make sure her earrings hadn't come loose instead. She found herself adjusting it, just to make sure, and then doing the same with the other earring.

Nuxaz

Ane watched, a soft expression on his face, glad to see his lovely date getting along well with the boy he was coming to see as a little brother. It was clear that, despite the earlier confusion, things were going to be alright, and work out well between the three of them. He had the weirdest feeling, for a moment, of what it might be like to be parents with a beloved child, which caused him to shake his head for a moment, before refocusing on his companions.

Her phone typing caught his attention again, and he read her words with his brows raised for a long moment, and then a warm grin broke out on his face. "Indeed, Lady Leopard. It is good to have refound my very fashionable acquaintance from there. It is a pity we did not get much time in that world to focus on fashion, but here... Here we can begin again on it. With fashion in OUR world."

Meegane

Steal

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:21 pm
She cast a sly glance at Vale, he probably would not make for a good swimmer, pity, would have been fun to swim with him and see him in a swimsuit. She blushed at the thought and hoped that he had not seen. What would he join instead? Gardening seemed to have bored him and swimming may have been out of the picture. So what was he good at? “Vale, what kind of club are you thinking of joining?”

Azura gave a laugh, “I am sure it would be a stomachache well worth it. I could go for a cookie monster about now.” She hoped that her stomach would not growl, would be embarrassing to say the least and what would Vale and Yvette think? The mermaid was now glad that she had found that bag of candy, she popped one of them in her mouth. Her sapphire blue eyes widened in shock and pleasure, “So good!” The ghoul looked from the bag to her friends, torn between keeping the deliciousness to herself or sharing, “Want some? I have never had candy before. This stuff is great!” The sugary goodness continued to draw her attention, why had she never had this before? An image of her parents scolding her saying that candy will only rot your teeth and your brain came to mind. Well they were wrong, how could something this good, be that bad?

Her acceptance to the school could not come soon enough with the promise of adventure within her grasp. “Travel?” Her eyes sparkled at the word, to see more of the world besides school and the prison her parents called home. “Sounds like a good plan, I can’t wait.” Again she gave that happy little clap. She would have lots of fun with Vale when they finally become students.

hanging gallow

baby_gwing

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:06 pm
Levex danced till the song was over. He then rubbed his neck, looking to the other. "That's all I'm doing." He told him, looking to the others that were around them. He then walked away from the dance floor, stopping to look back at Telorth as if asking if he was coming.

Levy did indeed promise to play games in exchange for the other to drink. So that's where he was heading... to the dumb games so they can win tickets to win, likely, dumb prizes. Then again, his friend did agree to give him a sapphire if there weren't any good prizes.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:09 pm
Telorth gave a smile of appreciation clearly grateful for his efforts. Gently squeezing his hand he withdrew his hold. "Thank you...." He mentioned softly as he rubbed his nose slightly feeling a little better after some time had passed. Perking up as the other waited for him, he quickly trotted after the other. Having to look up as Levex'Ixen was several inches taller, he tilted his head a little as he made eye contact.

"I know I had to convince you to come..but um..I'm glad you came." He mentioned almost too soft to be heard over the prom music.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:35 pm
Vale looked at her before making an over dramatic I'm thinking face as he pretended to ponder what sort of club he would join. Sadly it wouldn't be swimming, which he had to admit was a shame he couldn't join something he had a friend in. “Not sure, maybe something cool like a band, or maybe something I could fly… or maybe just start my own club like the adventuring guild and spend every club meeting trying to find some sort of exciting thing to explore or so on. I mean I don't know how much work it is to make a group but can totally find out when I enroll… if I enroll…” As long as he didn't make an entire fool of himself he was pretty sure his parents would let him attend.

There was a brief moment of a rose brow as Vale slowly let it slip into amusement. “Your parents didn't let you eat a lot of what you wanted did they?” Which for Vale was the complete opposite of how his parents raised him, it probably helped that he had at least four older brothers and being one of the youngest let him get away with a lot more. Picking one of the pieces of candy from the bag he gingerly popped it into his mouth before giving a grin. “Thanks.”

Giving a nod he sucked at the candy in his mouth for a moment before giving a reply. “Yea travel, we could even with school permission of course get to see the human world maybe find a little adventure there… avoid trouble.”

Thalea

baby_gwing

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:37 pm
Kinti stepped into the dance hall and looked around, hands shoved in his pockets and looking decidedly grouchy. He'd been talked into coming here by an acquaintance, and he couldn't even see the person who'd talked him into coming. Well, whatever. He enjoyed dancing, and as long as it was on his terms, some attention could be welcome as well. He wasn't there to make friends, but then he never was. Real friends were rarer than flowers blooming in snow anyway.

His black trenchcoat flared behind him as he stepped forward, chains attached to the three belts at his waist jangling softy as he moved. Some people parted in surprise as he passed, and he smirked to himself as they did. It had to be a surprise to see someone dressed like a piece of shadow showing up at a dance. Well, that was just too bad, wasn't it? He'd only come because he'd had his arm twisted, and the person who'd done the twisting didn't even have the brass to show up!

But it was fine, it was fine. He'd expected to draw attention, and he was fine with that. People weren't exactly eagerly approaching him, so he was getting the kind of attention he wanted, which was the avoiding kind. He wondered if there was any decent food around, or even not decent as long as it was tasty. Might as well eat something until a song he decided was worthy of busting his groove to came up.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:33 pm
Ekaterina wasn't sure what to do about her suddenly quiet companion, but noticed an unknown cat-like fellow stalking through the prom hall, and turned to study him. He was interesting looking, certainly, and she found his decidedly informal attire curious. She wondered why some one would feel the need to come to prom in such an outfit. She turned to face him, and when he was about to pass her, the lovely rusalka stepped into his path, eyes a little wide, a smile on her full lips. She tilted her head at him, and brushed her fingers along her hair, as if to smooth a stray lock, though one was not present at that time.

"Hello there... I saw you walking through the prom all on your own... Do you not have any companions tonight?" She held out her hand, in a graceful maneuver, wondering how he would handle this. She wasn't stupid, and she got a feeling he might not actually be looking for company, but the proverbial imp of the perverse often struck her at times like these, and she had decided she was going to dragoon this young man into joining her this evening. She hoped her other surprise companion didn't object, but he had seemed intrigued by everyone passing, so she had a feeling it would work out. "I am Ekaterina, by the way. I do hope I am not intruding, but I'd hate to see some one all by themselves on a night like this..."

Ebonrune
FYI her outfit looks somethin' like my avatar!

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:59 pm
He wouldn't have been doing anything to even remotely be similar to stripping had it not been for the sudden increase in temperature. He undid another button, which loosened his formal top enough to reveal the shirt he was wearing underneath, his frown only getting more intense. The unbuttoning wasn't helping at all and the idea of staying in the suffocating heat was just...not something he thought he could actually do. Which he wasn't sure if that was a good chance for him to duck out of the party, but it felt awfully rude to Maple.

He reached for a napking and started fanning himself when she started to answer his question, and the answer itself only served to make his frown even worse. He was scowling again, and this time at the punch bowl.

"Why wou...um.. would the d-drink make the room all...stuff....stuffy like this?" He gave a long pause as he thought about the prank he'd just fallen for when he remembered--she'd been holding a drink earlier, too. Upon remembering, his brows knit together and he looked very pointedly at her.
"You h-had a..uh, a drink earlier, d-didn't you? Di...did something happen to you, too?"

chirigami

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:50 am
"Next time we're home." It was a promise, then.

Charm seemed disinclined to allow Merry to release her, which was perfectly fine by him - neither he nor Nahm had much issue with sharing, it was more fun that way, generally.

"As my brother eloquently put it, our absence has put us woefully behind on getting to know you, dear Charm." He'd taken his kiss and released the satyr's hand reluctantly so that he could move silently around the ghouls, so they were between the twins.

Ahm's fingers sought Merry's feathers teasingly, gaze direct and focused on Nahm in a knowing manner. "Sharing...sounds delightful."

Prolixity

Beejoux

nessihime

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:10 am
"I'm undead.." She replied, though her mouth quirked a bit like she didn't like to talk about it. "But like.. I don't like labels."

A hand moved up to make sure her hair was okay, because her attention was still drifting. It really wasn't anything personal, just her.

"You kinda get better at things. You don't move on grade to grade until you pass an exam to prove you can so I guess I must have gotten better at stuff." Clearly from the wisps of glow from her eyes and mouth (and even in her nose) she wasn't some ordinary undead but the ghoul didn't seem keen on diagramming her racial dynamics for a strange boil.

"Sure-" She smiled as the imp ran off for drinks. Giving a glance back up at Llyr she smiled, "You wanna do something? There's games and stuff."

kitomyx

kuropeco

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:42 am
It was, as he said, good to have someone who she could share her interest over fashion. Her brother didn't pay attention to it much. She shall be glad, if not the idea of a world without her brother bothered her at the moment. She idly touched her ear, unnoticed her action had made her earring swung obviously.
Quote:
"I'm glad for this reunion as well......how much you know about medieval time, the dress code for this prom?"

Even distracted, the demoness could easily fiddle a topic to talk about. She flashed a smiled at Ane then turned to give Shiki some attentions. Lucida wondered what the kitsune's favourite food was, it might be fun to guess it from observing his reactions, so she picked something different for him. A plate of pinwheel sandwiches made of slices of onion and tomato, eggs, ham and cheese.

While the boil was treating himself, she asked the demon what comments he had for the gown that lady dancing in the middle. Of course, she didn't speak but type. Lucida took good care of her date, she was trained for a long time of how to entertain the guests in an event. Ane was not a guest, but a friend, but she made sure he was having fun when he was with her. Despite her mood was a bit disrupted for that dream-not-dream.

Aria starstone
Let's have some little fun: they're gonna comment on other's wear, you can make up npcs or pick pc in this thread (with their permission) ;3c

Steal
Lucida is trying to guess what Shiki's favourite food is, as she just loves mini games with gambling elements! So reply according to his like/hate ;D *winks*

OOC
Lucida is a Y1 Erinyes (demon)
She's wearing THIS dress, with a red gemstone crown accessory on her head.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Kitomyx rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:10 pm
The little imp thought about what Aisha had said as he went to fetch the drinks, ignoring the strange gnomes and empty bottles beside it. He wasn't very good at picking up on hints and little indications such as the quirk of the ghoul's mouth and usually had to be told directly when someone did or didn't want im to do something. Hirzael may not had gathered from her statement about not liking labels that she didn't want to talk about it, but he concluded that being undead was all the information that she was willing to give on the matter and was satisfied with it.

"Get better at things...hmm...I wonder what I can get better at," he murmured softly to himself, wondering just what kind of things that Llyrendil and Aisha could do as both first and second years. It would have been easier to compare, but since he couldn't, he settled on speculating instead. "Maybe I could...get bigger instead of smaller? Or...get so small no one can see me! Or shrink faster! It'd be really great to try being taller, though..."

He poured three glasses and carried two carefully between his fingers in his left hand to bring back to the pair of second years. As he continued to consider what he could have improved upon, he absently lifted his own glass - the one in his right hand - to his lips to take a sip.
Quote:
2. Giggle water - Why is everything suddenly so funny? You can't. Stop. Giggling! At all.

A few seconds after the drink went down his gullet, a series giggles began to bubble up from within him as if in retaliation. They were small at first, but soon they took up so much of his air that he could hardly breathe, let alone speak.

"G-guys...hehe...guys!" he called, laughing wildly as he finally made his return. "You gotta...you gotta try this stuff! It's...hehehe...it's fantastic!" He held out the glasses in his left hand to offer them up.

kuropeco
iloveyouDIE

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas