Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

As they were waiting for the tests to be completed Cassidy was looking around. He had never really been a fan of hospitals before hand and now he hated them more. He wasn't sure what was wrong with Erika and he hoped that it was nothing to serious. Eventually when April came back and said that they were expecting a child Cassidy's breath stopped and it took him a bit to take a breath again. He sat down and held his head in his hands."I'm going to be a father."He started to chuckle softly. Slowly he started to laugh louder and then he looked at Erika and said."Well your mother should be happy."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:31 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Erika and Haroldina were crying. "I-I can't believe it..", she said in old Norse. As Haroldina took over and started to cry and rub her lower abdomen area. Of course she just laid back down on the bed and kept rubbing her lower abdomen. She was wondering what exactly Calder's reaction be to the news.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:44 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy felt Calder trying to fight to the surface and take control. He knew that Calder had wanted a child much more so than Cassidy did. He knelt down and kissed at Erika's stomach. Calder then started to say in old nordic."My beautiful Haroldina. The gods have favored us. We have a child on the way.
I beseech Frey and Freya to give the child a healthy birth and be born strong.
He placed a hand on her abdomen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:53 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Haroldina smiled and moved her hand on top of his. "Please lay with me, my love." She said. Of course Erika was still nervous and antsy. She was wondering how Cassidy exactly felt about this. Though for now she let Haroldina enjoy the time with Calder and the baby.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Calder stood up and laid next to Haroldina. He looked lovingly at both Haroldina and at where their child was forming. Cassidy eventually took control and said."This is an exciting time. I can't believe we are going to have a child.
Although I was expecting to be married before having a child."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:23 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Haroldina was taking in the view of Calder laying with her like this. Though Erika took back over around the same time Cassidy came back out. "Well, we still can get married, or hand fest. How ever you think would be best. Not to mention I an going have to let everyone else know what's going on... Though I think maybe we should surprise everyone else, whose not a coworker." She said. Only to rub the tears away from her eyes. Of course she stayed laying on the bed.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy heard his phone ping and knew that it was probably Jamison checking on them. He stood up and said."I have got to take this."He left the room and then looked at his phone. The ringing had stopped and by the time he knew it he was standing outside."Is she alright?"Cassidy turned around and saw Jamison standing behind him. Except he was dressed in a fashionable white shirt and dress pants. His hair was a golden blonde color and fell in an attractive curl around his shoulders."Jamison what.."Jamison held his hand up and said."That is a non de plume my friend. A fake name. You may call me Frey. Your old self offered a prayer to me for the safety of your child. I will say I am surprised. I never thought the day would come when Ullr born again into human form would ask for the safety of his child."Cassidy just stared and then sat down and said."Can someone explain what is going on."Jamison shrugged and said."Later.
Right now though."
He left Cassidy and went in to check on Erika.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:45 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

Erika sat up as Cassidy left the room. Of course both men saw April and Erika talking. They kept their distance from each other. But it partly was because Erika would become distance to her maids when she became protective. But Erika looked over Jamison and frowned. Her head tilted to the side and she looked at Cassidy. "Uh, what's going on?" She asked. Before nibbling on the crackers she just opened.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:59 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Frey bowed and said."Calder prayed to the gods to protect his child. I have come to put my blessings on the mother and child."

Cassidy just stared at Jamison and said."Can someone please tell me what is going on. I have some memories and so I have heard the name Frey before but I can't remember from what."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:17 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

"Frey and Freya, are twins if I remember right. And Cassidy sweetie, most mythology is real." She said. Before sitting back down on the bed and put a hand on her forehead. Of course she didn't fully explain her life to Cassidy. But she started to cry and even April looked unsure. Slowly April left the room and said nothing.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:28 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy knelt down next to Erika, He placed a hand on her knee. He looked up to her and said."What's wrong Erika. Why are you crying? I don't believe that these are tears of joy. Or are they and I just misunderstood."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:49 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

"I never explained all of what's real. And I don't want you to be mad at me. I mean the Greek gods are real. Frey is real... I just know my, our world is crazy. Now so much has happened in the past few weeks I have known you. And I don't want to loose you." She cried. But would let him hug and hold her

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy held her in a reassuring hug."You have nothing to worry about Erika. I will not leave you. I will always be by your side. This world is not what I thought it was but I don't care. I will always be with you."He pulled back and then placed one hand on her stomach."And I will be here for our child."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:45 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She kept crying and hugged him back. Before muttering 'thank you' and other things like 'I love you' into his shoulder. Now she put her hand on his over her stomach. Finally after she got done crying she nuzzled Cassidy's cheek.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:21 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy placed a kiss on her lips and then placed his forehead against hers.

"This is a touching moment and all but I still have other duties to attend to. May I please continue and put my blessings on your child."

Cassidy looked back to Frey and then returned his gaze back to Erika."This is your decision as much as mine. Do you want Frey to place these blessings on the child."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff