Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2017 VDay]: Happy Venus Day ORP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:03 pm
Pippin prayed to the sea that none of her family were witnessing the shameless display that was about to take place. He was seemingly into her though, so how could she not play into it. Her dark eyes widened slightly as his muscles got even bigger when he flexed. How did they get bigger. This was sooooo not normal, even for a land pae.

"I would be honored to be that gal." Pippin agreed with a giggle. She was going to spend the whole night echoing his words back to him. At least he was doing a good job speaking for the both of them. Had he just wiggled his eyebrows at her? What did that even mean? She smiled in response, because this truly was a shameless display.

The sea had thrown this hunk of male in front of her (or at least that's how she was going to justify it) and who was she to argue with the sea.

She had to try really hard not to take offense when he reminded her that she was still single. It was certainly a sore subject. He was still single too, she reminded herself. "Well what can I say... I haven't found the right fish yet." She glanced at the wings on the male's back. He wasn't even a fish.

"What can I call you?" She asked him, a playful smile on her face.

Seruta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:14 pm
Cabel chuckled and shrugged, "If you're sure you're alright for now. We'll find the pool later." The pair disembarked and followed the crowd inland. At her suggestion, the Fae paused in thought before nodding. "The jungle could be interesting. A far cry from the usual beach scenery for sure. I mean, as long as we stick to the paths, I'm sure it's alri--" Cabel stopped short, staring at the lit torch with some concern at first. That could have been dangerous if they hadn't been watching where they stepped.

Still, Zinerva's enthusiasm was contageous and Cabel found himself chuckling at her suggestion. "Well, at least we won't have to worry about getting lost in the the dark," he teased. "Lead on, fair guide! Maybe we'll find some of those nice flowers you mentioned."

-----

The days had passed smoothly, the resort doing its work well. The Fae had seemed to relax, even smile a bit more often as Zinerva dragged him from one activity to another. He never complained, and sometimes, she could have even guessed that he might be enjoying himself. Who would have guessed?

Cabel knew how much it meant to Zinerva to have him agree to come. He was giving it his best effort and he had to admit, he really was having a pleasant time. The change of scenery had done wonders and it just made it so much easier to leave troubles behind.

The night of the big party arrived and the island had been a flurry of activity. Normally, he wouldn't have worried about such a thing, but he had a feeling it would mean a lot to Zinerva if he went. He had no idea how to prep for such things, but fortunately the attendant cherubs had been eager to help. His long hair had been washed, conditioned, and shined before being pulled back into a loose braid at the base of his neck. For formal wear, he sported a tunic of some fine fabric, carefully embellished with ornate embroidery. The simple, but elegant look was completed with a silk sash. He wasn't one to wear such things very often, but he supposed this was a formal occasion.

It didn't keep him from fidgeting awkwardly while waiting for Zinerva. "Zin?" he called, glancing in the direction that the cherubs had been steering everyone for a while now. "Ready to go?"

Seiya glanced up as the swimming Fae approached him and he responded with a welcoming smile. It seemed she didn't mind him intruding on her swim. How fortunate!

She began speaking and he listened attentively before she stopped herself abruptly. To tell the truth, he hadn't been bothered by anything she had said. It wasn't as if she'd said anything bad, after all. She'd simply sounded curious and intrigued by how he looked. He had to admit, he hadn't met many other Pae who looked how he did either. It was puzzling.

"Oh, no problems," he chuckled, resting his hands on the edges of the pool and leaning forward. "I'm Seiya, and as for what led me here...the stars, as usual." He sat back as if that explained everything.

Oh right, he was supposed to ask something return. "What's your name? Did the stars lead you here too?"

-----

Seiya had spent the next few days wandering the island from activity to activity, ever fascinated with all the different Pae and things to do here. The stars had truly blessed him by leading him to such a wonderful place! There was supposed to be some sort of party tonight, from what he'd heard. After following a few of the cherubs about that were trying to get prepared (and subsequently being shoo'd away until 'later'), Seiya finally found his way back to the grand hall that evening. Goodness, there were a lot of Pae here. And lots of food and drink. And pink. And lots of pictures of that one lady...

Having picked up a drink from a wandering tiki cat with a tray, the starry Fae went on a stroll of the hall, sipping as he took in the sights and sounds around him.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Cabel > Zinerva
Seiya > Nimue

Little catch-up post, then jump to current setting for each pair

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:48 am
"I yelped like a total wimp." He spoke while still chuckling, straightening up now as he got the giggles under control. Oh that cherub, the really beefcake one -

His brow twitched as she followed up on her thoughts about Philippe. Super talented with his hands eh? Her hair better have been the only thing he touched. He didn't notice that the laughter had been replaced with a dark expression.

And speak of the little woman-stealer! Bringing her gifts! "Nicky? Maybe...you should put that away...I don't think sharp stick with your eyesight is a good idea." Or maybe she could hand it to him real quick. So that he could poke a certain woman-stealing cherub.

Not hard. Just enough to make him go away. He glared daggers at the beefed up small fry. He turned his attention away from the cherub to in front, where suddenly there was one of those tiki feline pae. One of the locals. And...she was bowing. Was it a she? Always hard to tell with those gigantic masks. "Oh, hey there. What can we do for you?"

Her smile got a little bigger after he kissed her cheek. "Oh, you caught that did you?" Maybe she should let things 'slip' more often. Just look at the results!

"Oh? Do you like it? It's that perfume I won at the auction from when we went shopping." It was strange, but ever since she sprayed it on she swore she could feel where it hit. Like a light tickle. It would probably go away in time, the sensation in her head. "We should head in before we miss the party."

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Baliel to Nicky and Nereus to Junior. It begins!

DaemonGabrielle
Baliel to Pu

Score! She wanted to come home with him! That sounded worse than what it was. He was just excited to show what he knew and loved. It wasn't much, but he had a lot of fondness for the place where he grew up. And she'd get to meet his mom. That would be interesting. "Awesome! It's a plan."

He picked up the drink with...leaves in it that he was handed. It looked tropical, like the place they were at. Well, might as well have a tropical drink in a tropical place. He took a sip. "Oh wow! Mint I think. It's really good!"

The bartender nodded at Monroe's request before whipping up her one. Then slid it over. All these young pae getting drunk, not even knowing what they were doing. But he was just the bartender. Who was he to judge?

After Monroe took her drink, he flashed a smile. "Sounds good to me." Keeping their arms looped, he started on their walk around the grounds. There was a lot to see! Large fountains, pools, a bunch of surprisingly empty rooms that just had beds in them..."I wonder if this place doubles as a place for the ritzy pae to stay in." He mused out loud. The poorer pae staying in the tiki huts while the rich and powerful stayed within all this grandeur.

Wolfs Heart
Gray to Monroe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:13 am
Sweetie grinned, enjoying his awestruck expression. Now that she'd gotten over her own at least. Enjoying the moment, she spun around, showing him the entirety of the dress. It was modest enough, but also short enough that when she wanted to show him the way she was wearing that weird speedo, he would be able to see it.

"Want to see something?" She asked, deciding it was just too good to wait. Keeping with the impatience that prodded her to ask, the fauny pulled just a little of her dress upwards. Not enough to show anything just yet, he'd have to say he wanted it first, but juuust enough to show something else was on under the dress. Most certainly a trick while walking.

Wolfs Heart

"Wimps do not yelp. They whimper." She replied, matter-o-factly. There was no way her Baliel could ever be a wimp.

"Oooh, that's what this is?" She blinked, not entirely sure what to do with the object she'd been handed. Well, if Baliel said it was dangerous, it was probably a really bad idea for her to hold it. She was about to hand it to the handsome pae to her side, when he started speaking to something somewhere. Venus, was her eyesight getting worse?!

Nicky smiled in the direction she thought Baliel had spoken, hoping she was getting it right.

DaemonGabrielle
Sorry, Nicky is nearly blind, she can't see Pu

"I may not be so good with subtlety, but everything you say My Love, I will always listen to~" Did that sound weird? He was pretty sure that sounded weird. Whatever that scent was, it was making his brain go foggy. Like he was a little boy again. She was beautiful, she smelled amazing without it, and now all he could think about was how mind blowing she smelled now. Oh Goddess they weren't going to make it to the party if he couldn't change his mind.

"Goddess and Little Fishes Nereus, that smell!" Nope, can't do it. Thanking whatever was out there for gracing her with the patience of a saint, Junior buried his face in the tiny space between her neck and shoulder, his arms around her, almost clutching the amazing and sparkly naiad he was lucky enough to call his. So much he wanted to do with her, so much.

It took a great deal of personal strength to loosen his grip, not to sink his teeth into this delicious morsel in front of him. This was a party, their anniversary, and other pae could see them. Junior took a deep breath, trying his best to clear his mind of her scent. This was going to be a very very long night, in all the best ways.

Tartara Seabreeze
o.o; Junior really really likes the way she smells right now

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:26 am
Ruby giggled as she took a seat as they reached a table. She sighed contently before taking a moment to look around the ball room. She quickly spotted the wings of Adelphos' mother, the new goddess. There was also a few of the younger aunts of Adelphos around and another one of his family member's with their long dress and fancy wings...But... "Adelphos, where's your father? I haven't seen him on this trip yet...Or many of your other family members for that matter. Normally they are everywhere."

Amy grinned as Momo seemed to dig in. "Nah it's ok. If that's from Uncle Himeros then those chocolates should be out of this world. God privileges and all. You enjoy them. Who knows when you'll be able to have them again. Pitty about the caramel ones." Maybe that's why the mellons ate them. Oh well. Amy seemed to be distracted by a different smell. Smelled like one of her aunts. Funny, she couldn't see any of them, oh well.

"We'll wait for you Momo, then we can do whatever. Should be fun." She grinned in excitement.

DaemonGabrielle

Strawberri Stardust

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Being free of Zaden was a relief when the demon had waved her off she had spent zero time hanging around and was gone quickly from the female's sight. She intended to hang at the party she had heard was going on, perhaps even find that angel Aquos again. So before making her way to the party she spruced up running her fingers through her hair and checking herself up and down left and right in the first mirror she found.

Once she was spruced up she hurried into the party, she walked into the room and headed straight for the buffet table, unlike Zaden she hadn't really ate, she plucked up a small plate putting a discreet amount of food on it to nibble on before turning to survey the crowd.

Quote:
Looking for interaction of the male variety would be nice plz

Being near a food coma she had waved the rak off to leave her alone... for now... Zaden had stayed in the room they'd found with all the plush pillows for a long time before the demon got bored and decided to explore some more. She felt the desire to cause some mischief as per her normal action.

So leaving the room well past when Payne did she explored until she came across the party, after watching around the corner of the door for a while she saunters in 'casually' with a smirky playful grin on her face.

Quote:
Looking for interaction plz

Shicala

Hungry Animal

shadica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:27 am
User Image"Good evening" Shansa greeted the mortal pleasantly. instinctively putting an arm out as the older female wobbled, intended to try to catch her if she fell. Luckily the other manged to stay on her feet. Despite how unsteady the other pae was it was clear she wasn't drunk, which was good, it was all ways easier to deal with non drunk pae.

Shansa nodded as the other spoke, at the words land parties, she understood why the other was wobbling so much, The dark greenish black pae was a naiad who didn't seem to be used to having legs. "Ah I see. There are pools in the room, with water ways connecting them so you can move around without getting on land if that would be easier for you?" She said while pointing towards the closest pool. Of course there was the possibility that the other was intentional trying to get used to walking with legs. In which case Shansa would stick around and try to help the other pae get a bit more used to walking.

Shicala
Keri

User ImageNoir smiled happily at his wife excitement, finishing off his own flute of champagne he set it down on the attendants tray and followed Ruzeh to the dance floor. It was nice to be as sappy and lovey dovey as they wanted without snide comments from the kids.

Speaking of lovey-dovey, his wife seemed to have the same idea as she smirked before kissing him. He kissed her back as he was pulled onto the dance floor. It wasn't long before they where dancing the music. Over the years of coming here Noir had gotten pretty good at not stepping on Ruzeh's feet as they danced.

Strawberri Stardust

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:01 am
"Yup give me two more seconds Cabel." The poor naiad was lifting up her dress to look at the large sore that had developed on her outer thigh. She winced as the fabric of her dress brushed against it. It hurt so much. She had been pushing herself too hard. Her body wasn't built for such long trips out of the water. Sure, she hydrated when she needed to but the time she spent in the water wasn't long enough or she pushed herself that extra twenty, thirty, forty minutes out of the water because...Because Cabel finally looked happy. He was having fun. She could see himself pushing himself for her so she had to push herself just as much. They were both having such a lovely time. It was wonderful. If only she could physically keep up with him. Some days she was just reminded of how different their worlds were.

One of the cherubs who had been helping Cabel had caught sight of her wound and returned to her a short while later with a topical cream of sorts. "Thank you." Her voice was low so she alert Cabel. The cherb helped her apply the temporary solution and then helped her straighten the blue dress she had on out. The cherub fixed one last loose strand of hair before tugging her along to join Cabel. "I'm here I'm here I'm sorry. Let's go Cabel." She gently offered out her hand to the fae and smiled to him.

It was at that time one of the cherubs thrust the strange torch she had found a few days ago into her outstretched hand. She blinked and laughed. Oh well. It was the thought that counted.

----------------------------------------

Nimue and Seiya had a lovely afternoon chatting about the stars, the water, the stars on the water, and just about anything the two could think of before the cherubs were shooing them out of the water to go to bed. They parted ways and Nimue really didn't see him again on the island. She had discovered the lovely waterfall in the jungle and spent most of her time there which probably didn't help in them locating each other again. Oh well. The soft island water was doing wonders for her mood. She was so relaxed.

Nimue was a bit disappointed there was some sorta party going on that night and she couldn't just swim under the stars. Then again it would be rude to the hostess not to go. She'd put her love for the waves aside for the night and be a proper lady. She had chosen a beautiful light blue mermaid gown for herself, dotted with sequins to make her sparkle in the light. She made sure her hair was wonderfully done up before heading into the grand room.

Nimue smiled as she look a few steps forward to look around. Through all the others there she easily spotted Seiya. He came too? Did the stars lead him? She waved to him to get his attention. "Seiya!" She called to him before making her way over to her...Friend? Yes friend.

Teigra

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:29 am
Pu smiled when one of the large ones asked her what she wanted. She wanted to kill her master. So she told him. "@(#$&*&$%&#( (@$* &*@&!#$%@*" she said, pointing at the large pointy stick that was bigger than she was. Yes. She would use that and then he would die and she wouldn't have to worry about what color matched his eyes. NEVER. AGAIN. She was so happy with the thought she could giggle. Hell, she did giggle. A small tiny, twisted and evil little giggle.
tartara Seabreeze
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Well now. He felt like a pig. Where were the manners his momma instilled in him. These damn chocolates. They were already getting him in trouble. He never should have brought em. He just couldn't leave em at the room. They were crying. Well, him being rude was enough. He quickly swallowed the third and final chocolate he had somehow snagged while they were discussing the devil's sweet, and put the lid back on the box.

Then he quickly set them down on a nearby table. "Ya know what? I'm good. I'd rather be dancing than..." he stopped to carress a hand longingly over the chocolates. "Eating. Yes. I'm sure I would I would..." he drug his eyes away from the box and back to the gorgeous sisters in front of him.

"Sorry about that. I'm seem to have a sweet tooth...One that magically appeared on this trip. " he muttered the last part under his breath. "As I was sayin'. Care to dance?" he asked, holding both arms out to his lovely dates. Those darn chocolates would NOT be the death of him. Right?

Chocolates are on the table. ANYONE feel free to grab em.

Strawberri Stardust
Twitchapher the 3rd

Pelagious's eyes narrowed as the offending green pae offered to help. He liked the floor. It was very....It was very...It was very.. Well it was LESS spinny. He knew that. But alas, Ms Green wasn't Pothos. Where was his love!?

He gave a shudder as another set of chills ran through him. You know what? Maybe some help wouldn't be so bad after all. He gave a grimace at the lady of the hour and waves a hand out onto the dance floor. "Mayhaps a blanket would help? Or a fetching of a man in blue. Either or, would be very nice right about now." he said, before flopping his big head back on the floor and staring at the pretty lights on the ceiling. "So pretty....." he mumbled to himself, watching as they danced before his blurry vision.
starshineangel01

Shizzle gleamed proudly and announced "To steal!" before realizing what he had said. Blushing, he quickly changed it to "Hearts! To steal hearts. No kids when all you steal is their hearts." he said, hoping the other pae didn't notice. Which was highly unlikely but hey, he could hope.
starshineangel 01

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:22 am

Keri looked at the pretty pae gratefully as they moved as if to steady her. "Thankyou" she tells her and then hears her words about pools, oh delicious sounding pools. But then, she shouldn't she had to get used to these horrible legs. "Those would be lovely" she told the pretty pae, "Grammy says I need to get used to walking too though, I think it's a silly land habit" She wobbled slightly again "My name is Kerianna" she tells the young pae in a polite manner. She offered her hand to the purple pae as a greeting.

shadica
Shansa

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:36 am
Jean waltzed her sparkling way up to the refreshment area. How one could get away with such luxury and not have it glaringly obvious from the other side of the island.. Well, it was beyond her. Jean shook her head, her not quite plump lips curving upwards to form, what she believed to be, a seductive smile.

It wasn't long before her eyes caught sight of a beautiful pink woman. Jean sauntered over, idly picking up a flute of champagne on her way. "Hello Daaaah-ling~ She cooed, all her intent on this lovely pink thing. What an odd thing she was too, three eyes, a tail, and quite the set of nails. All in all, Jean was supremely jealous. But that was the reality when one had to wear padding just to a chest appear feminine and normal.

Shicala
I believe Jean is talking to Payne

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:41 am
Swaying with the music along with her champion, Harmoina was tempted to agree. "If only I could stop time, my beloved." Leaning her head back to rest against him, all the better to keep her eyes on the charming fae, she just smiled. Events like this were prefect. This may just be her Mother's best party yet. It did bug her that she hadn't seen Venus yet, after a the party was as much for her as for her brother and his lovely wife.

Knowing her mom, there was a big surprise to be had by the end of the evening. She wasn't nearly close enough to her mother to know what plans she might have. Things just felt right, surely it was her blessing?

"We'll have to grab something in the next few songs." Not particularly hungry herself, the Deity was more looking after the welfare of her Champion. After all, he'd need all the energy he could get. Sadly the naughty thoughts made their way into a wicked little grin before she restrained them. Party first, after party later.

She'd never live it down with herself she is were missing when Venus made her entrance. Even if most of her siblings seem to miss out more and more each year.

Taking her offered glass, Grendell took her eyes from the companion back down to her drink. Not as hard as she would have liked but a drink of ladies certainly, the smell was perfect.

Rather than answer him right away, she took a generous sip of her wine. Closing her eyes a moment to just experience the flavor, notes like this could not be simply gulped! Letting out a very pleased sound from the back of her throat, Grendell finally answered without hesitation, "I live near the port. I grow and sell flowers." It wouldn't do for him to find her once the trip was over. There wasn't even a shred of guilt over the deception either.

Putting one hand on his she asked, "And you?" So long as she had the drink it would be easy to feign interest.

Tartara Seabreeze
Harmonia to Tristen and Grendell to Lief

The other Harpy didn't bother her, the plain bird stayed in her area as Lillibeth stayed where she was. Both of them seemed to be watching the party below and that suited her just fine.

That was until the silence was shattered by a rather Technicolor son of a boulder. Unabashed, she had to stare at the brightly colored faun, he made 'her' faun look down right tasteful in comparison. A little color went a long way and this gone was beyond accented.

In that moment she almost felt bad for her fellow harpy. Not quite enough to say anything, but she did elegantly clear her throat. If he wanted to talk about being rude then far be it for her not to add in her own two cents.

DaemonGabrielle
Lillibeth is watching, and judging per usual

Daisicle
Your harpy has her sympathies

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:47 am
Yipes paused in his waiting for an answer to give his attention to the person behind him, the stranger who cleared their throat.

And attention he did give. He yelped. And rubbed his eyes. And began looking at the both of them in earnest. "But...But..." Holy son of a frijole, he was loosing his mind.

Two Aluettes.

Both different colors. One was a beautiful gold. The other a menacing blue. Good Goddess of Fire and Brimstone, he was loosing it.

He rubbed his eyes again before staring at first Lillibeth, the Saira. "How? How?" HOW?" he stammered, still glancing back and forth.

Evilsilverdragon
Daisicle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:12 pm
Shicala
Kerianna

"No Problem" She said in response to the others thanks. "I'm Shansa" She greeted as she shook the other pae's hand in a greeting. "I suppose it might be a good idea to learn to walk. How about we move to the less crowded area? It will be easier to learn if you don't have people bumping into you." The young grace's eyes scanned the area looking for a place that was less populated than the entrance.  

shadica

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:24 pm

Payne plucked another morsel of meat from her plate between two claws and ate it as she watched the strange pae of all types move about the room, some apparently flirting with each other, some just talking and others just moving around. It wasn't all that long before the pae noticed another with a tall flute of champagne approaching her.

"Hello there" she replied with a small smirk her eyes looking up and down the 'woman' with an appraising eye. This was definitely an interesting pae, and she felt this could turn out to be a rather unique conversation.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Jean

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games